Risky

EYRE | J.JK

 'What the hell is she doing here?! Why is she holding a placard with my name?! She is a liar! She's a fan from the beginning. She tricked me!' I talked to myself. I couldn't help but get enraged.

--

- Your POV -

I got shocked. I didn't know why he's there.

'What are you doing here?' I mouthed to him, hoping he understand.

He glared at me with his dark eyes for a while and looked away. I guessed he didn't understand what i mouthed.

"Minhee-ah, the one with a white hoodie there is Jungkook. Don't forget to give the doll to him." Dahae said while pointing to one of the boys.. that i recognized as.. Eyre.

"What?!" A sudden coldness hit my core.

"What?" Dahae repeated me but with confused tone.

"Uh oh. Ehm.. err.. nothing." I flustered. I realized everything. All of the talk about a star that might disguise himself with hoodie and stuff turned out to be true.

Eyre stared at me once again. He looked at the placard which i held. He seemed mad. My brain suddenly worked and i realized what situation that i was on. I guessed i knew why he glared at me like that.

"Dahae-ah, can i go home now?" I just wanted to get out of there, but i didn't have excuse for that.

"What?! No! You can't do that! Remember, you promised me, Minhee-ah." She's upset, i just just dropped myself on my seat like a hot potato, tried to hide my face with the placard. I didn't know what to do.

The event started. I kept my face down until the time for fans to lined up and got their album signed.

"Can i just sit here? I don't even know who they are. I don't know what to answer if they talk to me." I pleaded to Dahae. I was desperate.

"No no! They will suspect you for something if you do that. You need to fit in, Minhee-ah! Now, get yourself in line!" She said, making me stand from my seat. I was really unwilling.

I eventually got the album signed from the other member. I said Dahae's name when they asked for my name. I was covered with cold sweat. I knew the time will come for me to face him. When i saw Eyre, or should i say Jungkook, he faked a wide smile to me.

"Hello, what's your name? You must be my fans by looking at your placard, right? How long have you been my fan? Why do I feel I've never seen you before?" He said, full of sarcasm. He's mad for sure.

I didn't know what to say. He looked at me, waiting for my answer. "Just... write... 'For Dahae'.." I said, stuttered.

One of the boys that seated beside him looked at me and Jungkook. He seemed confused with my answer and he definitely knew that something happened to Jungkook. He whispered something to him and than smiled to me.

"Oh you looked nervous. Don't be. I know Jungkook is charming, but i didn't know if he can make someone this nervous." He said to me. I faked a smile.

Jungkook just shrugged and signed the album. After that, he looked at me, handing the album and faked a happy smile again.

"Thank you for coming" he said.

Before i left, i decided to say something while looking down, i was afraid to meet his eyes.

"It's not... what you think it is." I said. I just didn't want everything got worse.

He raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything. Dahae who finished first waved to me, signaling me to sit quickly. I handed her the album and other things that she wanted me to be brought.

"Dahae-ah, i'm really sorry. I need to go. I'm suddenly feeling unwell." I stood up, ready to leave.

"But, Minhee-ah. After this, we'll having surprise party for Jimin. It's the best—. Minhee-ah!" She didn't finish what she wanted to say when i walked away to the exit door.

I left the building and decided to go home.

--

- Jungkook's POV -

"Jungkook-ah, what's wrong with you?" Jimin hyung that seated beside me whispered.

"Nothing, hyung." I said and continued to smile to a fan in front of me.

"It's the girl before, right?" Jimin whispered again.

"Nothing, hyung. Really." I ignored him.

"She left, just now." When he said that, i looked at her seat. She's not there.

'I don't know what's on your mind, Jane, but you hurt me.' I said to myself.

"I don't know what's going on between you two but i knew she's not just nervous, she's sad. Her eyes told it all." Jimin patted my back while whispering. I didn't reply.

The event ended with a surprise for Jimin's birthday. Everybody's happy, except me. I mean i was, too, happy for Jimin hyung, but.. i just.. couldn't hide my emotion.

When we got home, the oldest came to my room.

"Maknae-ah, you're not yourself today. Mind to tell why?" He sat on my bed while i changed my clothes.

"Nothing, hyung."

"I don't know if you're mad at something or what, but i definitely know that you're sad right now. You can't hide it from me, Jungkook-ah."

I sighed. I knew i couldn't hide it from Jin Eomma. I took a breath and ended up telling everything.

"Look, Jungkook. Let's think from another perspective. Why would this Jane girl ruin her disguise by coming to our fan sign? If i were her, i would bond with you first until you declare that i am your friend, until you trust me and i probably can take advantage of it. You just met her days ago and it's so stupid of her if she ruined it now." Jin hyung said, gave me his view.

My mind already filled with hatred. I just couldn't see the bright side. "Why are you defending her? You barely know her."

"Then why are you so upset now? You barely know her either. Why did you spill your past to her easily? You trusted her. Why can't you now?" It hit me. Jin hyung was right.

"Give her a chance. You don't trust her for no reason, right? I know you're not easy to trick. I believe there must be something in her that made you soft. She must had her reasons, Jungkook-ah." Jin continued. I looked at him with sad eyes.

"I can't be 100% sure that she's not lying. Like Namjoon said, we always need to be careful... but it's unfair for her too. You judged her before knowing the truth, besides she said that it's not what you think it is, right?"

"It's not that easy, hyung." I finally spoke.

"I know." He faked a laugh, a sad one. "This is our life being an idol. It's hard to see who's the one without a mask. Making a relationship is risky."

"I know right." I agreed.

"Then take the risk.. i mean if you really want one. There's always be a risk of getting failed, but if you smart enough—"

"I am smart." I cut him. He chuckled.

"Aigoo, our maknae is growing up." He patted my hair. "I know you'll figure it out." He continued while walking out from my room. "I'm tired. I'll be in my room if you need something." He smiled.

"Thanks, hyung!" I spoke loud enough for him to hear.

I laid down to my bed, having a deep thought about what Jin hyung said.

'Can i take the risk?"

--

- Your POV -

I walked to the class with my tired eyes. Yesterday was a hard day for me. I couldn't sleep well. After lying to Dahae about everything she asked, i laid down to my bed while thinking of all possibilites to explain things to Eyre. I prefer to call him that because i knew him as Eyre, not Jungkook. I just met him days ago, i knew i shouldn't be bothered. He's not a friend or something.. but.. eventually it bothered me. I was sad. I just hoped to see him in class, so if i got lucky, i could explain things.

He didn't show up. I felt defeated.

At lunch time, i didn't feel to eat anything. I came up to the rooftop to clear my mind. I walked to my usual spot while looking down, not aware of my path. Because of that, I bumped to something or should i say someone when i figured out that it was a human chest. I backed away.

"Oh i'm sorry. I didn't know—" I stopped when i looked up to that someone.

"Eyre-sii.." I said, he staid silent.

"Ehm.. you know.. ye-yesterday w-was.." I couldn't speak right. I stuttered. "Ehm.. i want to.. ehm.. i—" I suddenly froze when i saw what happened.

He held my hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------

PS. Will he brave enough to take the risk?

Comments are loved :)

XOXO,

PANDAMAXO