Sad Memories

EYRE | J.JK

 "You! Why are you here?!" I said, trembling.

--

- Jungkook POV -

- Jungkook POV -

"Minhee-ah.." I heard Daniel hyung said painfully.

He tried to hold Jane's shoulder, but she backed away. "Don't you ever dare!"

"Minhee-ah.. please.." Daniel hyung tried to came close to her again.

I saw her trembling, so i unconsciously went straight in, stood between them and grabbed Jane's hand "She said don't, hyung." I said and glared at him.

He gave up by backing away. As i turned to Jane, she forcefully took off her hands from me and run away to the exit door.

"Jane!" I chased her. With my longer legs, of course i could chase her. I grabbed her hand again, pulling it so she didn't leave.

"Let me go." Jane said sharply.

"Jane, what happened?" I asked with much concern.

"Let go... please... let me go." Jane looked very sad. I saw her eyes getting teary, she almost cried.

I couldn't help but to let go of her hand. When she was about to leave, i called her name again.

"Jane! ... It's just... please... be safe." I was worried.

She wasn't stopped, she just continued to run away. I was very happy when i saw her in the studio earlier. I really wanted to introduce Jane to the hyungs, even Jimin hyung seemed happy when he saw her. I didn't expect everything to be like this. I was so sad to see her trembled like before.

I turned around to speak to Daniel hyung. I want to know what happened, what did he do to Jane to the point that she almost cried. But Daniel hyung wasn't there anymore.

"What really happened?" I hit the wall next to me, disappointed.

--

- Your POV -

*flashback to 12th grade*

"I love you, baby." He hugged me, pulled me closer to his chest. He kissed my lips.

"I love you too, oppa." I said after we pulled out from each other lips. I hugged him back. He wrapped his legs around my waist, his fingers in my hair. We cuddled 'till sun finally greeted us.

--

I fell to the floor, not believing what I just saw. The man i love was in his bed with another woman, without clothes. They were in the middle of doing something they should not do.

"Sh*t." The man cursed when he saw me. He let go of the woman's arms and put on his pants. He immediately approached me.

"Minhee-ah ... this isn't ... like ... what you think." He tried to hold my shoulder.

"Let go!" I stood up while crying. I ran out of his house.

*end of flashback*

--

I cried on my bed

I cried on my bed. The painful memories returned. I was so upset why i could meet him, after all this time, i never saw him, even once. I regretted why i came to the studio. I regretted why i entered the backstage. I regretted everything because if i just stayed at home or just went to the library, i would not meet him in the first place.

'After 3 years I managed to forget him.. after I was able to improve my life, he easily called my name.. held my hand like that ... He was truly shameless.' I couldn't stop crying.

I heard the front door opened, Dahae came home. She was singing happily, it seemed like she has spent a good time with her friends after the show ended. Her voice got closer when she suddenly opened the door of my room. I turned around so Dahae couldn't see my face. I don't want her to see me cry.

"Minhee-ah." She called me happily.

"Oops, are you asleep?" She lowered her volume.

While she was about to get out of my room, she heard a small sob. I was annoyed with myself, why couldn't I hold back my tears.

"Minhee-ah!" Dahae quickly sat on my bed beside me and turned my body around.

"You're crying! What happened?!" She looked concerned.

When I saw Dahae's face, i couldn't help myself. My tears spilled over. I sat and hugged her. I just wanted to get everything out.

--

"He's jerk! How dare he approached you! If i were you, i would kick his damn . He's a bastard!" Dahae cursed him. Telling her made me feel calmer. I finally felt someone understood me.

"You don't need to think about it anymore. You won't see him again. Let's just say today you're not lucky." Dahae calmed me down. I began to stop crying.

"Besides, you're not lucky today because you kept everything from me, you know!" She teased me.

"How could you hide Jungkook from me even though you know i like him very much." She pretended to be angry.

"Dahae-ah.. He.. he.." I said with my words still choppy.

Dahae laughed. "I know. I know, Minhee-ah. It's okay. He certainly doesn't want me to know his whereabouts too, let alone if he knows I'm a big fan. "

"I'm sorry, Dahae-ah." I looked at her sadly.

"Augh, it's okay, babe." She chuckled. "But now you must bring me to him. I want you to introduce me. This is my revenge to you." She looked excited.

"No! All of this is because of him! If only I didn't come today, I wouldn't meet the person I didn't want to meet the most. And now I, too, really don't want to meet Eyre." I immediately became annoyed.

"Oh dear... What's wrong with you. It's not his fault. Why are you angry with him? He also certainly didn't know that you will meet that bastard."

"Whatever. I'm really upset. I'll just sleep." I laid back and pretended to sleep. Dahae sighed.

"Alright... You need time to calm down. But you are still obliged to introduce me to Jungkook." She chuckled a little bit and walked away from my room.

--

I kept avoiding Eyre. When we met in class, I tried not to face him. I also didn't sit next to him. Dahae happily sat in the seat i used to sit on. Dahae continued to stare at Eyre and kept trying to get him to talk, so i guessed because of that, Eyre decided to leave immediately when the class was over. I knew he looked at me when he's about to leave, Dahae told me. Of course, i ignore him. I also did not go to the library or to the rooftop. I really didn't want to meet him. I wanted to go back to my quiet life, without the presence of celebrities.

"Dahae, I want to go home. Are you going home with me or are you still need to do something?" I said after the class was over.

"I'm coming!" She stood up from her seat and held my arm. "Let's go."

We walked home. When we arrived in front of our apartment building, i saw a familiar person standing in front of the entrance.

When we arrived in front of our apartment building, i saw a familiar person standing in front of the entrance

"Minhee-ah, isn't that person ... Jungkook?! Oh my God!" Dahae jumped up and down on the spot. She still happy to meet him even though she always sits next to him lately.

The person standing in front of the door was really Eyre. He didn't wear a mask and hoodie like usual. He only wore a cap and glasses. I know this elite apartment complex is never crowded, but still it's dangerous for him. Dahae pulled me to came with her. Eyre noticed us, he seemed relieved to see me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jungkook-ssi." Dahae said to him. "I know we often meet in class, but i will say it again. I'm a big fan of you." Her eyes were sparkling when she said it.

"I'll go up first." I said to Dahae without looking at Eyre.

When i started walking in, Eyre quickly grabbed my hand, pulling me so i could stop. "Jane... Please... Can I talk to you?"

Can I talk to you?

I looked at him. He looked sad.

-----------------------------------------------------------

PS. Will they be friends again? Will everything return to normal?

Comments are loved :)

Images are not mine. (tenor.com; Youtube; livingroomideas.com; klcse.com; bts-story.tumblr.com)

I'm on Wattpad too with the same ID. I always update my story there first. So if you're interested, you can check it there. I'll be very thankful because it'll help me gaining reads and ranking. 

XOXO,

PANDAMAXO