five.

Game of Deception

Sehun couldn't stay still as he was in the office. He is already constructing a plan on his mind on how he wants the night to end up.

Jongin doesn't look like the type to easily let his guard down though so getting him drunk won't be so easy.

Jongin ordered him to do a couple of errands throughout the whole day. He cannot count the number of times that he's been hit on by an employee from a different department. He politely brushes them off.

By the time that it was time to get off of work, Sehun already has everything planned out. Jongin told him to pick the bar, he picked a place that was close by so that there's no need for Jongin's driver to wait for them.

Basically here is how Sehun's plan goes:

1. Go to a bar.

2. Get Jongin wasted.

3. Jongin gets too drunk so they'll take a cab home. (Jongin will give Sehun his wallet and the keys to his apartment)

4. If Jongin gets , distract him.

5. Take his watches and cash then leave.

6. He disappears from Jongin's life and he moves on to a new target.


Donghae will probably ridicule his plan but Jongin gave him the perfect opportunity right now so he will get things done.

"I'll make sure that he gets home safely, thanks for driving us here." Sehun tells the driver.

"Have a good night sir, you too Shixun." the driver says.

"Good night, see you tomorrow!" Sehun waves as he drove off. Once he was gone, he turns towards Jongin and clasps his hands. "So... What do you think of the place I picked?" he asks.

"I haven't been here before so it is a first for me." Jongin says.

"I'm actually surprised that you were serious about going out drinking with me tonight." Sehun shrugs.

"Why wouldn't I?" Jongin chuckles. "Bonding over alcohol is exactly what we need to fully get rid of the awkwardness. After all, you'll be working with me for a while."

"Do you still think we're awkward?" Sehun asks.

"Not really but we have unfinished business last night. Shall we?"

Sehun gives him a flirty smile in return. "Anything you want, boss."

The place was dark and loud. They headed towards the second floor where VIP customers usually stayed at. "This place is nice." Jongin says. "It's much more peaceful here than downstairs."

"Downstairs is where all the fun happens but it's too much sometimes. A lot of businessmen often come here for meetings or drinks after work though." Sehun explains.

"So have you partied here before?" Jongin asks just as the bartender gave them their drinks. He doesn't miss the flirtatious smile the man gives Sehun before giving him his glass.

"I have when I was younger." Sehun replies. "But it's not enjoyable when some guys just randomly hit on you, you know." he chuckles.

"I noticed that." Jongin drinks his first shot. "You really are quite the charmer, huh? Even my employees seem to be completely smitten by you."

"I'm just friendly and approachable." Sehun shrugs. He gestures the bartender to give Jongin another glass.

"I don't think it's just that, you are very good looking." Jongin comments.

"So I've been told." Sehun grins. "But I have seen men that are more good looking than I am---you for example."

The corner of Jongin's lips curve upwards. "Don't be absurd." he chuckles as he gulps down his shot.

Sehun rests his head against his palm before smiling cheekily at his boss. "Trust me, I don't often go out drinking with someone." he nudges his foot against Jongin's leg.

"Have you flirted with your past bosses?" Jongin asks him.

Sehun leans towards Jongin's ear. "Only the ones that flirt with me first." he leans back into his stool with a smug smile on his lips.

"I am certain that it was you who flirted with me first." Jongin points out.

With that, Sehun suddenly felt like the air was knocked out of his lungs. It's always like this with Jongin, it's so weird but Sehun can't explain the feeling. He can't ask Donghae about it because it's embarrassing. He can't just go and ask Donghae why he sometimes has the sudden urge to go down on his knees for Jongin, that's just plain out disturbing.

"Shixun? Hey Shixun?" Jongin's voice knocks him back to reality. "We're you spacing out on me?" he asks with amusement.

"No... No I wasn't." Sehun gulps down his first shot.

Jongin orders a whole bottle and pours more for Sehun. Jongin already had three shots but he's still completely fine. Sehun already concluded that it's going to be a long night.

"Oh wow, I thought I saw a familiar face in here." Sehun stiffens when someone suddenly sits down on the vacant stool beside him.

"Do you know him?" Jongin asks as Sehun slowly avoids the newcomer's gaze.

"I'm pretty sure he knows me well. My name is Zitao and you are?"

Jongin raises an eyebrow at the stranger. "Kim Jongin, I'm his boss."

Zitao smiles knowingly. "Ah, a new one I guess?"

Sehun mentally curses his luck because ... The timing is just so bad. Zitao was one of his previous targets. Sehun stole his cash and a couple of credit cards a year ago. Zitao never reported him because Sehun was undercover as an when they met and it was bad for Zitao's business if anyone ever finds out about it so he had to let it go but that didn't mean that he never held grudges.

"I used to work for him." Sehun flippantly answers before standing up. "Excuse us for a moment." Sehun says before pulling Zitao away from his boss.

Sehun took Zitao to the restrooms. He shoves the other inside a cubicle before locking the door. "Whoa there Shixun, no need to be aggressive."

Sehun glares at the other. "What do you want?" he hisses.

Zitao humorlessly laughs. "It's a mere coincidence. I am here for a meeting but now that you asked me that, I believe you owe me?"

Sehun scoffs. "Owe you? I simply took the money that you don't deserve to have. I don't owe you anything."

"Your motives are very unclear Wu Shixun, what exactly are you after?" Zitao narrows his eyes at him.

"My business with you is done so I don't need to explain anything to you. Stay out of my business with my new boss." Sehun scoffs.

"Ah, what if I decided to give him a few tips?" Zitao smirks.

Sehun mentally curses. Zitao was one of his stubborn targets before. He didn't want to end up using his powers but Zitao can't get in the way with his plans for the night.

Sehun steps closer and places a hand on Zitao's shoulder, he tilts his head and fakes a frown. "You can't do that."

With the way Zitao suddenly tenses, Sehun knew that he's already hexed. "I can't let you trick another fellow businessman, Shixun." Zitao's voice was strained.

"Oh but you will." Sehun trails his hand down to Zitao's chest. "Stay out of my way for tonight and I'll give you a little something in return." he lowers his voice.

"And what would that be?"

"Me." Sehun whispers.

Like he expected, Zitao's self-control snaps at that. He finds himself pinned against the door as Zitao's lips crashed onto his.







Jongin knew it all. Jongin senses it all. He knows that Sehun is planning on making the move tonight. He knows that his assistant is planning on getting him drunk for the night.

Getting him drunk will never work though. Jongin is the son of the god of war. He has been in plenty of battles and wars himself and when there is war, there is also drinking. Sehun doesn't stand a chance.

He wonders where Sehun went off to though. Jongin recognized the man, Zitao, earlier. He saw him in the files that Baekhyun gave him. Huang Zitao is one of Sehun's previous targets. The son of Aphrodite probably didn't expect to see him here.

He was patiently waiting for Sehun to return when he smells a familiar yet intoxicating scent. Jongin sits upright as he looks for the direction where it's coming from.

Jongin concludes that it's coming from the direction where Sehun dragged Zitao to which was most likely the restrooms or an empty room. Sehun must've been desperate to suddenly use his powers.

It would have been smart if Jongin was just another one of his normal targets but he's a demigod so this is a disadvantage for him.

Jongin continues drinking. A few minutes later, Sehun returns. His face was flushed, clothes were wrinkled and his lips were swollen.

"Where's the man earlier?" Jongin asks as Sehun takes his seat.

"He left, he wants me to work for him again but I told him that I'm already satisfied with my job right now." Sehun lies.

Jongin nods. "Which one of us is the better boss?"

"I can't really tell, it's just my third day with you but... I already kinda like you more." Sehun playfully smiles.

Jongin was about to make a retort when another man approaches Sehun. "Hey, can I buy you a drink?"

Jongin an eyebrow at the man for going straight to the point. Sehun politely turns the man down. "Sorry, I'm already with someone."

It was a wrong move for Sehun to use his powers. His pheromones didn't just affect Zitao but the other people in the bar too.

"Are you used to this? You're like a celebrity." Jongin chuckles.

"I'll never get used to it. It's weird." Lies. Jongin concludes.

They didn't get to talk properly after that because a few strangers kept approaching Sehun and it was starting to get on Jongin's nerves. Some of them are too persistent so Sehun just ends up giving in and taking the drinks they offer.

"Should we head home? You're starting to get tipsy." Jongin asks.

Sehun shakes his head. "No, I'm not. You still have to drink more." he orders another bottle for Jongin.

Sehun is determined to keep the plan going, Jongin observes. The raven head will be the one ending up wasted at this rate.

"We haven't really talked about last night." Jongin brings it up.

"I thought you'd never bring it up."

"It seems like you were looking forward to it." Jongin teases.

Sehun smiles. "I do have a question though,"

"And that is?"

"Are there any rules about getting too close with my boss?" Sehun asks.

Jongin smiles knowingly. "None at all."

Apparently, that was all the assurance Sehun needs because he wasted no time in pulling Jongin's necktie to kiss him.

Jongin's eyes were wide since he didn't expect Sehun to be this bold so quickly. His thoughts felt clouded because Sehun's charm is working. The son of Aphrodite eagerly deepens the kiss.

Jongin kisses back with the same intensity and he uses his powers in retaliation too. Sehun suddenly pulls away with a whimper but he hooks an arm around the other's waist to pull him back and kiss him again.

Their pheromones were out of control and that probably explains why almost everyone in the bar has their attention fixed on them. It was a careless mistake but Jongin can't lose to Sehun.

When Jongin ends the kiss, Sehun was looking at him with hooded eyes. His lips were slicked with spit and his cheeks were rosy. It was such a sight to see.

Sehun's charm was already working well on him since he's starting to feel a bit dazed too. Heat was starting to stir in his loins so he excuses himself for a moment to go to the restroom.

Once he was out of Sehun's sight, he clears his thoughts and took out the bottle of pills that Baekhyun gave that he has in his pocket for emergencies. He instantly swallowed down two.

"Don't let him faze you." Jongin tells himself.

Once he finally calmed down, he returns to the bar. He sees another guy talking to Sehun. The raven head looks annoyed but the other guy looked persistent. Sehun rolls his eyes at the guy before taking the shot glass that was offered to him. He drinks it in one go and Jongin doesn't miss the way the guy smirks in satisfaction.

Jongin knows that look. He has seen that happen before so approaches them and he tugs on Sehun's arm. "Let's go."

"Hmm? Not yet, you're still not drunk enough." Sehun groans.

"W-wait, who are you?" the guy asks him.

"I'm the boss of the guy you're flirting with so you better stop." Jongin warns.

"Boss?" The guy scoffs. "Then there's absolutely no reason for you to be babysitting him. Why don't you go home and leave him with me?"

"I already told you I'm not interested, I already accepted your drink what more do you want?" Sehun glares.

The guy looks at him in disbelief while Jongin gives him a smug look. "I have some beer at home, we'll drink there." Jongin says.

Sehun's face lights up in excitement. "Okay boss."

"Wait, you can't--" The guy was about to grab Sehun again when Jongin catches his hand in a bruising grip.

"I could sue you for harassment right now. Leave him alone and nobody gets hurt." Jongin threatens.

The guy flinches away as Jongin's pheromones suddenly became overwhelming. "Sorry." he glares before leaving.

Once the stranger was out of sight, Jongin grabs Sehun's arm. "Let's go before someone approaches you again."

"You didn't have to fight him you know. I had it all under control." Sehun complains.

"You're bad at turning down people." Jongin points out.

"Am not." Sehun defends as he stumbles out of the bar, Jongin was following him closely.

"You could have rejected the drinks offered to you, you know?"

"I tried but they still wouldn't leave me alone. Some people are just too dense to sense rejection. By the way give me your wallet and keys."

"And why?" Jongin asks.

"You drank a lot so I... I'll make sure you go home safely tonight." Sehun slurs.

Jongin chuckles. "Okay." he plays along and gives Sehun the wallet and keys.

Sehun grins. "Now we wait for a cab." he says. "You can hold onto me if you're too drunk."

As they were waiting, Jongin notices how Sehun suddenly started panting, he was sweating too. "Are you okay?" he asks.

"Mmhm..." Sehun absently nods. "I'm a bit sleepy." He lightly slaps himself. "But don't worry we're still going to continue where we left off once we get back to the apartment."

"As you wish." Jongin agrees.

It didn't take long for a cab to arrive, Jongin guides Sehun inside and they headed to the apartment. Sehun was quiet the whole time and Jongin could hear him breathing heavily.

"You shouldn't have taken that last drink." Jongin scolds. "If you were alone, you would have been done for."

He's not sure if Sehun was even paying any attention to him since the raven head made no reply. Once they arrived at Jongin's apartment building, he takes the wallet from Sehun and pays the driver.

"My head is spinning." Sehun mumbles once Jongin pulls him in the elevator.

"Keys?" Jongin asks once they got off the elevator.

Sehun pats the back pocket of his jeans as if he was in a daze. "I can't get it out." he slumps against the door.

Jongin sighs in annoyance before plunging his hand inside the pocket to fish out his keys. Sehun giggles as he pushes back until his back was pressed against Jongin's chest. The keys weren't there so he checked the other pocket. When it still wasn't there, he checks the front pockets.

"Oh you found them." Sehun laughs when Jongin finally finds the keys at his right front pocket.

Jongin unlocks the door and Sehun nearly stumbles in but he was quick to wrap an arm around the other's waist. Sehun stabilizes himself as Jongin locks the door. The son of Aphrodite practically dives onto the couch.

Jongin heads to the kitchen to get a glass of water. When he returns, Sehun was already sprawled on the couch. His shoes and coat were already off.

"Why water?" Sehun whines. His eyes were droopy and his voice was starting to get quieter.

"Can you still move?" Jongin asks.

"I feel..." he winces. "Paralyzed."

With that, Jongin's suspicions were confirmed. ", you should be thankful that I was there with you." he cusses.

"I am thankful." Sehun retorts.

"I am not flirting right now." Jongin snaps and Sehun pouts. "That last guy roofied your drink. He thought you were alone so he was planning on taking you home. Why do you take drinks from strangers you idiot?"

"Ah, I was drugged..." Sehun hums. "That makes sense, so that's why I'm feeling weird." he says as if he was stuck in a trance.

"You say that as if it was a normal thing." Jongin scowls.

Sehun might have been tricking people but he never harmed them. Jongin is pissed that someone is low enough to try and drug the other just to take advantage of him. It's cowardly.

"It happened once before." Sehun mumbles. "Donghae came before anything bad happened. This time it was you."

Jongin was in complete disbelief to hear that. "That's awful." he comments.

"Sometimes I think I deserve it." Sehun says.

"Why would you say that?"

Sehun giggles. "That's a secret, boss."

Right now Sehun definitely has his guard down. He's careless and Jongin only needs to play his cards right to catch him red handed.

"Has this situation happened before?" Jongin takes a seat on the couch too, it was wide so there was room for him to sit despite Sehun laying down. "I'm not talking about being roofied by the way, I meant about someone else taking you home." he explains.

Sehun blinks at him. "Quite a lot."

"I suppose you got intimate with them like you were with me?" Jongin asks.

Sehun chuckles. "Sir, we haven't even gotten to the fun part yet." he blurts.

Jongin moves the raven head's sweaty bangs that were covering his forehead. He really looks beautiful with his flushed face, half-lidded eyes and pink lips. He looks like a sin that's waiting to be committed. "You're one heck of a naughty assistant. Too bad you're in bad condition right now."

"Bad? Who said my condition is bad?" Sehun huffs as he tries to get up but he ends up falling back instead. ", my body hurts." he curses.

"See?" Jongin sighs. "I can't believe you're making your boss take care of you."

"I'm perfectly fine." Sehun mumbles. "Do whatever you want and don't hold back."

Jongin takes a deep breath. "Were you like this to your previous tar--" Jongin nearly slips up and used the word target. "Previous bosses? Because if you were then that probably explains why you're so good at what you do." He starts to the raven head's shirt.

"Not all." Once again, lies. "But I never slept with any of them before."

Jongin stops at Sehun's fourth button. "You're kidding." he looks at the other.

Sehun looked so dazed and Jongin couldn't tell if he's lying or not. "I'm serious." Jongin wanted to laugh because it's not believable at all. "Why do you look so shocked? Do I look like a to you?" the raven head asks, offended.

"No... it just seems like you've done this before." he carefully says.

Sehun looks puzzled for a moment. "Donghae did say that I'm a natural at flirting." he avoids Jongin's statement.

Jongin looks at him with amusement. This is new to him. The son of Aphrodite, who happened to be friends with the son of Eros and is also known for seducing his targets before robbing them... happens to be a ?