nineteen.

Game of Deception

Jongin had so many scenarios running through his head as he raced towards the riverside. Chanyeol said that he'll probably make a ruckus, Baekhyun said that he'll probably be dramatic as hell while Donghae says they'll probably be stiff and awkward because of all the unresolved .

 

He wanted to be there earlier but he had some errands to do. Once he was done, he ran out of there.

 

Sehun was already there by the time he arrived. Donghae was hugging him. The moment he showed up, Sehun immediately sees him.

 

The scenarios continue to play in Jongin's head. Does he run into his arms? Does he play it cool? Does he wait for Sehun to react?

 

When neither of them react, Donghae shoves Sehun towards his direction. Sehun nearly stumbles in front of him.

 

When their eyes meet, Jongin just wanted to kiss the living daylights out of him. He knows how gorgeous Sehun is but seeing him in person again after so long still left him in awe. He probably ended up looking like a ert when he checked Sehun out in front of everyone before finally looking into his eyes again.

 

Sehun is blushing.

 

Jongin smiles. I missed you, he wanted to say. "Welcome back." he says instead.

 

"Y-yeah, it's good to be back." Sehun says.

 

Donghae was right about it being awkward. Both of them don't know what to do. It was painful to watch.

 

"This is so underwhelming compared to the passionate reunion I wanted." Chanyeol groans as he stood near the two to push them against each other.

 

Their chests collide, their foreheads bump and Jongin ended up with one hand on Sehun's waist and the other on his .

 

"Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun grits. The son of Hephaestus simply grins.

 

"Sorry about that," Jongin whispers as he steps back.

 

Sehun rubbed a hand on his forehead. "It's okay." he chuckles.

 

"We'll relay the news that you're back to our father. Be sure to meet up with Madame Aphro later." Jiyong reminds.

 

"I'd love to stay but this reunion is incredibly boring." Top drawls. "I have noticed one thing since you stepped here though." he eyes Sehun.

 

Sehun returns his gaze. Top suddenly takes his hand, on the back of Sehun's palm was a mark. It was the seal of Hades.

 

"I was joking about you seducing Hades or his son but it seems like it's the truth." he states.

 

Sehun pulls his hands back. He notices that the rest were all looking at the mark worriedly, even Jongin.

 

"I'll explain but not to you two. It's none of your business." Sehun spat.

 

"Very well, have fun explaining it to your mother." Jiyong smirks before leaving with Top.

 

Once they were gone, Baekhyun scoots closer to have a closer look at the mark. "It's real," he gasps. "You sold your soul to Hades?!"

 

Sehun shakes his head. "It's not like that. This is something I requested. I wanted to go back there so I kind of 'pulled a Persephone' ." Sehun explains.

 

"How many seeds?" Baekhyun asks.

 

"Just one, that's all uncle Hades allowed." Sehun answers.

 

"Uncle Hades? Wait--you loved it there didn't you?" Donghae asks in disbelief.

 

"They're a nice family. Truth be told, I was supposed to be back earlier but I requested for an extension. I promise to tell you everything just don't misjudge uncle Hades and his kingdom." Sehun says.

 

"Let's go to Madame Demeter's restaurant then. We should catch up." Chanyeol invites.

 

"Sure," Sehun nods.

 

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Donghae walk ahead while Jongin remained beside him.

 

Jongin kept looking at him. There are a lot of things that he wanted to ask but he didn't want to sound so intruding and impatient.

 

"Thanks by the way," Sehun whispers.

 

"Huh?" Jongin asks.

 

Sehun averts his gaze. "The video… Kris told me about it. Thanks for not letting anyone see it." he mutters.

 

Jongin quickly gets flustered when he remembers the video. Even Sehun is already blushing hard by just thinking about it.

 

"I can't let anyone see you like that. I'm sorry if I saw it even if it's not meant for me to see."

 

Sehun awkwardly laughs. "It's my stupid mistake anyways. I really wanted to give you a message but the timing during that night was bad, I met the Erinyes and they made me drink something so… I was really out of it."

 

Jongin chuckles in amusement. "You really need to stop getting drinks from others. You always get yourself into trouble."

 

"I'll make sure you're around the next time I get drinks." Sehun grins cheekily.

 

"You still got it Wu Shixun." Jongin smirks.

 

"You're my last, remember?" Sehun giggles.

 

Jongin's heart skipped a beat at that. If Donghae wasn't close by, he would have shoved Sehun against a tree and kissed him senseless.

 

"Hey! What's taking you two so long? Come on." Chanyeol interrupts.

 

Sehun smiles at Jongin one more time before gesturing for them to go. They arrived at the restaurant not long after. Chanyeol ordered for them and as they were waiting for their orders, Sehun told them all about the Underworld.

 

"Wow, it was like you're in a different place. Jongin went to the Underworld last year and he described it so differently." Baekhyun chuckles.

 

"Hades sounded so strict to me when I negotiated with him. I nearly got mauled by those hellhounds too." Jongin shrugs. "I guess Sehun really has that ability to… you know…"

 

"Ability to?" Sehun looks at him.

 

"Ability to make everyone love you." Jongin says. This time, it was Sehun that averted his gaze.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun both snort while Donghae grins deviously. "Jongin is right though. Hades and his family definitely love you like their own. I'm a bit jealous baby boy, seems like you finally found a family." he pouts.

 

"You'll always be my family." Sehun assures.

 

"We can be your family too, Sehun." Chanyeol grins. "Besides your siblings here of course. We haven't known each other for so long but I'd really want to be close friends with you. Baekhyun too."

 

"Of course, I'd like to thank you for watching over Donghae too." Sehun says.

 

"Well there is one way to thank us…" Baekhyun muses.

 

"No threesomes." Jongin cuts off.

 

Sehun looks at him in shock. "What?"

 

Chanyeol ends up laughing while Baekhyun fakes a gasp. "Jongin! You ert! I was going to invite Sehun for dinner."

 

"Don't agree, you'll end up being their dinner." Donghae whispers.

 

"I don't… follow." Sehun looks puzzled.

 

"They want to have with you." Donghae says bluntly. Sehun looks completely scandalized. "And the decision is up to you, they're both hot by the way. They've had this discussion numerous times already then there's Jongin who completely doesn't want it to happen because he's one hot possessive douche."

 

"Excuse me… what?" Sehun gawks. He turns to Jongin for an explanation but the son of Ares simply shakes his head.

 

"On the bright side, he called us all hot." Chanyeol shrugs.

 

"He called me a douche." Jongin points out.

 

"A hot possessive douche, take it as a compliment." Donghae complains.

 

"Wait, how many times have you all had erted conversations about me while I was gone?" Sehun leers at them.

 

When nobody had the courage to answer, Sehun sighs in disappointment. "And here I thought that you're all different from the rest."

 

"Are you mad at us?" Donghae asks.

 

Sehun rolls his eyes. "I'm not but---stop that, okay? It's not nice and it's definitely not flattering for me."

 

"Sorry, we'll forget about that absurd… desire." Baekhyun says sheepishly.

 

"And you," he looks at Donghae. "You're supposed to defend me from talks like that, not join in." he huffs.

 

"Well one guy did defend you." Chanyeol shrugs before pointing at Jongin. "But we can't tell if he really cares or if he's jealous."

 

"It's obviously both." Baekhyun snickers.

 

"Shut up and eat, our food is here." Jongin groans.

 

Thankfully, the rest dropped the topic and proceeded to eating. Baekhyun asks Sehun about the food he got to eat in the Underworld and Sehun tells them how good Persephone is and that he even got to learn a few recipes.

 

Sehun notices how Donghae is just looking at him fondly as he kept answering their questions. "What's with the look?"

 

"I'm just so happy for you." he answers. "Are you sure you're not the son of Hades and Persephone instead?"

 

Sehun giggles. "How I wish but… no one still beats my dad. I saw him at the Elysian Fields, he's happy and at peace. It somehow feels like I'm meant to go to the Underworld."

 

Jongin's eyes soften at that. He always felt guilty about indirectly sending Sehun to the Underworld but now, that guilt is slowly being replaced by relief.

 

"You're probably the most badass son of Aphrodite I've ever met." Chanyeol grins.

 

"Thanks." Sehun smiles.

 

Once they were done eating, Sehun told them that he has to meet up with his mother. Donghae wanted to accompany him but his siblings wanted to meet up with him. Chanyeol had errands to do and Baekhyun decided to tag along.

 

"My mother will throw a fit if you accompany me." Sehun says as they walk towards Irene's cabin.

 

"I'll send you off at the gates. As much as I want to go with you, I need to let your mother cool down for a while. I may have offended her when I told her the truth."

 

Sehun raises an eyebrow at him. "Really? When and why?"

 

“When Kris snuck you out, Hermes summoned Baekhyun and I. Your mother happened to be there and you saw how hostile she is with me. She kept making these accusations about you and Kris and I got mad." Jongin scratched his head." I had to defend you."

 

Sehun looks at him with a frown. "You didn't have to do that, what if she takes out her anger on you because of me?"

 

"It's done anyways. Whether you were there to stop me or not, I'd still defend you and you know that."

 

Sehun takes a deep breath. "I would have done the same for you. Thanks Jongin." he gives a small smile.



 

Irene was happy to see Sehun when they arrive at her cabin. This time, she gives Sehun a pink suit instead.

 

"If it's a meeting with mom, pink is the perfect color." Irene chuckles.

 

Sehun looks so unsure when he got out of the cabin. He even fastened the buttons of the blazer but Irene assured him that it's fine.

 

"Jongin, please tell my brother that he looks gorgeous. He keeps insisting that it doesn't suit him." Irene orders.

 

Jongin looks at Sehun. When he saw him wearing the red suit, he looked very alluring and inviting. This time with the pink suit, he just looks so sweet and cute, a complete contrast from his previous look.

 

"Since when is he not gorgeous?" Jongin smirks in Sehun's direction. "Come on, you look perfect."

 

Sehun averts his gaze. "I'm still going to keep it buttoned up. I'll see you later Irene, thanks."

 

"I'll see you." Irene waves.

 

Jongin accompanies him all the way to the gates. This time it was a different son of Kratos that was waiting, it was a demigod named Wonho. Before Sehun could step in, Jongin suddenly pulls him close.

 

"Remember the lake where I took you back then?” he asks. Sehun nods as a reply. “Meet me there tonight, I’ll be waiting.” he whispers.

 

Sehun wasn't sure if it's just him but Jongin's voice sounded so suggestive that his cheeks started heating up.

 

"I'll see you." Sehun nods. Jongin gives him a charming smile before winking. With that, Sehun turns away and enters the gates.

 

Olympus was exactly like he remembers, too bright and too huge. He feels completely lost and he doesn't know where to go.

 

He hasn't walked that far yet when he comes across a stranger that somehow seems familiar to him. The stranger an eyebrow at him. He was a tall man who looked like he's in his thirties. Sehun cannot deny the fact that the man looks dashing.

 

"I haven't seen you around here or at camp, are you new?" he asks as he gives Sehun a once over.

 

"Well… kind of? I am here to meet Madame Aphrodite but I don't know where to look for her."

 

"Well she isn't in the throne room so I guess she's at her quarters. May I ask why you need to meet with the goddess?"

 

Sehun tries not to squirm because the man's gaze intimidates him. "She's actually my… mother. I just got back from a far place." he runs his fingers through his hair.

 

The man's eyes suddenly narrow when he got a good look at Sehun's hand. He must have seen the seal of Hades.

 

"Oh… it's you." the man says.

 

"Pardon?" Sehun asks.

 

The man shakes his head. "Anyways if you are looking for Dite's place, just follow that path. You'll see her symbol in front of her building." he points.

 

"Thank you so much." Sehun says.

 

"You need to work on detecting pheromones, by the way." the man smirked. "We'll meet again."

 

It was only when the man was out of his sight when he realizes that he was no ordinary demigod. The man had the same aura as the gods in the throne room! He is most likely one of the Olympians.

 

He has already met Zeus, Poseidon, Dionysus, Hermes and Hades. The man could either be Apollo or…

 

"Ares?" Sehun clasps a hand over his mouth in shock.

 

Was that why something feels familiar about the man? Was it because he saw Jongin in him?

 

"Oh… it's you."

 

The god knows him and what did he mean by we'll meet again? Sehun was mentally panicking. He's going to have to ask Jongin what Ares knows about him.

 

Once he regained his composure, he follows the path that was pointed to him. Each of the gods have their own quarters, it didn't take long for him to find his mother's. He takes a deep breath before knocking on the doors.

 

The doors opened on their own so he hesitantly steps in. The place looks too huge for one person. Persephone told him that each god has their own quarters, and the Olympians get the biggest and the best ones. It was up to them if they want to have servants or not.

 

The place definitely looks brighter, livelier and more colorful than the mansion in the Underworld but for Sehun, the place feels so empty.

 

"Sehun,"

 

He looks up and he sees his mother going down the stairs. She looks as beautiful as ever. Sehun doesn't know how he was supposed to greet her so he settles with a bow.

 

"I was told that you wanted to meet me." Sehun says a little too stiffly.

 

What he didn't expect was for the goddess to cup his face and look into his eyes. Her eyes were purple, the same color as his eyes when he got her blessing. She smiles as she brushes her thumb against the apple of his cheeks.

 

"Welcome home." she says.

 

"Let's talk at the living room, shall we? There is so much for us to catch up on." she holds onto his arm and leads him to the living room.

 

Sehun is puzzled. Why is his mother suddenly being nice? Does she want to start over and make things right? He feels so confused.

 

Once they took their seats, the goddess simply eyes him. There was pride written on her eyes.

 

"The other godesses weren't joking when they said that you'd give me a run for my money." she chuckles.

 

Sehun smiles. It was awkward. "What did you want to talk about, mother?" he asks.

 

"I wanted to apologize for being harsh to you. I was just so afraid that you'd turn out to be a criminal, I had to send you to the Underworld for proper disciplinary actions."

 

Sehun was speechless for a moment. This was the last thing he expected. He came here thinking that he and his mother will fight again.

 

"That's alright, I was given lessons in the Underworld. I honestly had grudges at first but my stay there was worth it. I learned a lot of things and I had a couple of realizations." Sehun tells her.

 

"I've met the son of Hades, it seems like you two are close."

 

"He's like the older brother I never had." Sehun smiles fondly.

 

"I see," Aphrodite nods. "I suppose that you learned what you have to learn while you were in there because I did hear news about you sneaking out. You were in there for punishment, not a vacation."

 

"I really sneaked out during the first time." Sehun says honestly. "Uncle Hades would have allowed it, he was just worried about me."

 

"Uncle Hades?" Aphrodite glowers.

 

Sehun raises his hands in defense. "They treated me like family but they still carried out the orders you gave. I had lessons, I trained, I did chores." he explains.

 

The goddess abruptly stands up and suddenly grabs his hand. The gentleness she had earlier was suddenly all wiped out when she sees the mark of Hades.

 

"Family? Are you sure about that or did you also seduce everyone down there to obtain this mark?! " she exclaims.

 

Sehun pulls his hand away. He looks at his mother with hurt in his eyes. "Is that how low you think of me? Do you really see me the same way that the others do?"

 

Aphrodite purses her lips. "Can you blame us? You have built quite a reputation."

 

"I got this mark because I wanted a reason to go back there."

 

"And did you even ask for my permission about this? This is something we can't undo." Aphrodite exclaims.

 

"I would have taken more if I could but I only took one seed. It's just a month." Sehun says. "It is my own decision."

 

Aphrodite looks frustrated. "Why would you want to return? There is so much to do at camp, you'll eventually get tasks too. Why return to the Underworld?"

 

"Because among all places I went to, that's the only place where I never got judged. They saw my files, they know what I did but Uncle Hades and his family never looked down on me. That's something that even you failed to do." Sehun frowns.

 

"You don't know that--what if Hades is just deceiving you? What if it's just a facade to earn your trust? The same thing happened to your last target, right? You let your guard down and you fell for his tricks." she reasons.

 

Sehun wasn't even mad anymore. He's just in complete disbelief. He feels so disappointed. "When I sneaked out, Uncle Hades was the one that caught me but he wasn't mad. He was disappointed. He was worried because I am his responsibility. He's worried because I might get hurt. Want to know what he did after reprimanding me?" the goddess looks at him. "He took me to the Elysian Fields to see my father. He wanted me to know that he's alright. I got so emotional that he ended up giving me the warmest embrace that I've gotten for a long while." he smiles bitterly.

 

"He knows how much I despise you, but he told me that I need to settle things. He wants me to fix things with you. He is the most genuine and least pretentious god that I've ever met." Sehun says. "And don't get me started with Jongin because he was simply following orders. Yes, I was tricked but everything else that happened between us after my cover was blown was real."

 

"Sehun, don't misunderstand, I only want to protect you." Aphrodite says.

 

"If you wanted to protect me then where were you all these years?!" Sehun snaps. "Where were you when father got sick? Where were you when I tried selling my body because I was desperate for money? Where were you when father died?" he was quick to wipe his tears that there threatening to fall.

 

"Your charm," Aphrodite suddenly says which made him stop.

 

"What?"

 

"You haven't noticed but your charm is the strongest among your siblings. I couldn't be there for you but I gave you that charm so that you could protect yourself." she explains. "But you… abused your powers."

 

"It wasn't for selfish reasons and you know that!" Sehun says in frustration. "I don't even understand the purpose of this power. Is it simply for attraction? For seduction? Other people can do it without this charm, does that mean I'm still deceiving them?"

 

"That isn't how it works Sehun. You haven't learned the full potentials of your power yet."

 

"I know, aunt Persephone told me all about my powers." he mutters.

 

He sees a tinge of jealousy on his mother's face upon addressing Persephone with such fondness. "That power is also the reason why you shouldn't trust anyone easily because it's hard to tell if they genuinely like you or if it's your powers doing the trick."

 

Sehun laughs humorlessly. "Is this the part where you tell me about trusting Uncle Hades, his family and even Jongin? Forget it, I won't listen."

 

The goddess looks pissed but she takes a deep breath. "I won't forbid you from seeing them if that's what you want but I just want you to take precautions. I know you won't believe me but I do care for you. I want to be a mother to you."

 

"You can start by not making assumptions about me and the people I associate with." Sehun says as he stood up.

 

"Sehun, we're not yet done." she calls out.

 

"There's nothing else to talk about, mother." the word 'mother' bitterly rolled off his tongue.

 

"Before you go, you have some tasks that are already assigned to you." Aphrodite stands up. "Starting tomorrow you'll undergo through tests just to see how much you learned during your punishment. These aren't my orders, they're from Zeus." she hands him an envelope.

 

"Quality check? What if I fail them?" he asks.

 

"I know you won't." Aphrodite replies.

 

"Am I an embarrassment to you, mother?"

 

The goddess frowns at him again. "Why would you even ask that?"

 

"All of this happened because I'm ruining your reputation, right?" he smiles bitterly.

 

She raises one hand to caress his cheek. "I know I was unfair to you and I am sorry. I know I've been harsh but I love you. Once your tests are all over, I promise I will make it up to you."

 

Sehun doesn't react. Aphrodite gently caresses his face before hugging him.

 

It felt like his heart was being crushed and rebuilt at the same time. All the contrasting emotions are surging through because throughout his whole life, this is the first time that he received an embrace from his mother.

 

A part of him wanted to hug her back when she was about to let him go but he stopped. "You may go if you want to, I'll see you again. I promise." she gently runs her fingers through his hair.

 

Sehun forces out a small smile, he bows and he exits her mansion. Once he was out, he ran as quick as he could. He had to get away from there.

 

He got out of the gates and he returned to Irene's cabin. Irene didn't ask anything when she sees the troubled expression on his face. Once he was alone inside one of the rooms in the cabin, he breaks down. He covers his mouth to muffle his sobs. His tears won't stop. It just hurt.

 

Sehun longed for his mother. A part of him wanted to make things right with her. If it was on a different circumstance, he would have longed to hear his mother say the words she said earlier. But now, it broke his heart even more when he heard it. He wanted that embrace but it hurt him.

 

Whenever he had nothing to do in the Underworld, he'd lock himself in his room and practice using his powers. He'd focus on controlling his pheromones and he read books about them in Hades' library. He was able to learn and teach himself a couple of things.

 

Sehun knows. He could tell. He knows his mother used her powers on him just now. She used her powers when he was mad.

 

"That power is also the reason why you shouldn't trust anyone easily because it's hard to tell if they genuinely like you or if it's your powers doing the trick."

 

His mother should have just warned him about herself instead.

 

I want to be a mother to you. I'll make it up to you. I love you. Did she even mean any of that or was she just trying to manipulate him? She underestimated him too much. Sehun is not stupid. Perhaps that's what he and his mother have in common, they were both good at deceiving others.

 

It took him a while to calm himself down. His eyes were puffy. It was so obvious that he cried but he doesn't want Irene to get worried. Once he was out, Irene gives him a comforting smile and she hugs him. He stays at her cabin a bit longer since he's not yet ready to meet up with his siblings yet.

 

"Sehun, it's already late. Don't you have any plans for dinner?" Irene asks him.

 

Sehun looks around. It was already evening. He abruptly stands up. "Sorry, I lost track of the time. I should go. Thanks for letting me stay."

 

"You're welcome here anytime, you know." she smiles. "If you need me, I'm always here."

 

"Thanks Irene, I really appreciate it."





 

Jongin sighs as he looks at the reflection of the moon on the lake. He's been waiting for more than an hour. When he hears footsteps, he stands up and relief washes over his face when he sees Sehun.

 

"I thought you wouldn't come." he smiles.

 

Sehun steps closer. "Sorry if I'm late, I kind of slept in at Irene's cabin." he lies.

 

"Have you eaten?" Jongin asks.

 

"No, I haven't."

 

"I've brought food, it's a bit cold though." Jongin chuckles.

 

They both take a seat in front of the lake. "You prepared a picnic?" Sehun asks as Jongin takes out the food.

 

"It's not really something I usually do but I have a hunch that you'd like it." he says.

 

"I love it." Sehun smiles gratefully.

 

The atmosphere around them still feels a bit tense. It was like they're both testing the waters. Do they start over or do they just continue where things took off? Jongin doesn't know where to start.

 

"Did I make you wait too long?" Sehun asks as they were eating.

 

"Not really, I had things to do here at camp. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Donghae kept me company so I was a bit distracted."

 

Sehun suddenly giggles and Jongin looks at him in confusion. "I was talking about tonight, not the whole time I was gone."

 

Jongin blinks dumbly. "Oh… oh yeah," he laughs. "It's fine. I was only here for a short while."

 

"You waited." Sehun smiles.

 

Jongin shrugs. "Of course."

 

Comfortable silence passes by and in the back of Jongin's mind, he feels like they're not so lost anymore.

 

"How was the meeting with Madame Aphro?" he asks.

 

He notices how Sehun's expression wilts and he regrets asking. "It was fine, we sort of talked things out. It's progress."

 

Jongin takes a close look at him and he easily connects the dots. Sehun's expression, his puffy eyes, he can even tell that he's lying. Things must have gone wrong but Sehun wasn't ready to talk so he decides not to push it.

 

"Things will get better." he says instead.

 

Sehun looks up, the way the moonlight cascades down his face is breathtaking. "I hope so." he wishes. "I have new tasks by the way," he changes the subject.

 

"You do?"

 

Sehun shows him a small envelope. "Want to open it for me? I'm sure I'd ask you questions anyways."

 

"Sure," Sehun hands him the envelope and he checks the contents. Most of it was regarding his training and Jongin couldn't help but grin.

 

"Why? Is it good news?" Sehun asks.

 

Jongin scoots closer to show him the paper. "Seems like you're going to be my student." he chuckles.

 

Sehun's brows furrowed at first but he did see Jongin's name on the paper together with other names that he doesn't recognize. "My mother allowed it?" he asks.

 

"My sisters and I are in charge of training newbies, you are a newbie." Jongin points out.

 

"That's a relief." Sehun exhales. "At least I have something to look forward to."

 

"Me too." Jongin has actually been leaving most of the work to his sisters for the past few days but he'll need to change things up a bit starting tomorrow. "I won't go easy on you though."

 

Sehun gives him a cheeky grin. "I'm looking forward to it, sir Jongin."

 

It's been a while since Sehun called him that. Somehow it feels like they were back at the times when it's just the two of them but this time, there were no more secrets.

 

"I know your experiences here on camp haven't been good and I know that for now you prefer it in the Underworld," Jongin starts. "But I promise, I'll make your stay here worthwhile."

 

"Has anyone told Ares' best son that he's very sweet?" Sehun asks.

 

"Well not in that context." Jongin wiggles his eyebrows. Sehun laughs as he punches Jongin's shoulder. "Okay, on a serious note you're the first."

 

"It's rhetoric, you're supposed to just take the compliment." Sehun grumbles.

 

"I'm not good at reacting to compliments, may I show it through actions?" Jongin asks.

 

Before Sehun could even ask what he meant, the son of Ares leans forward to capture his lips in a kiss.

 

It was quick since Jongin didn't want to shock Sehun too much. He smiles at the son of Aphrodite when he pulls away. "Too sweet?" he laughs it off.

 

Sehun doesn't react and he wonders if he's being too fast with this. He might have read the signs wrong. Sehun might still be a bit lost compared to him.

 

All those thoughts disappeared when Sehun suddenly initiates another kiss. He smiles as he kisses the son of Aphrodite back.

 

Maybe they're not so lost after all.