twenty.

Game of Deception

Sehun has kissed Jongin several times but this feels like the first time. Well it is their first real kiss. This is the first time that they're kissing without the need to deceive each other anymore. Sehun feels like he might explode.

 

Jongin pulls him closer and he instinctively grabbed onto his hair, tilting his head to deepen the kiss further. Jongin slips his tongue past his lips and curls it into his mouth, earning soft moan from him. Sehun kisses him back with just as much want and intensity. Jongin grunts in pleasure, his hand gently caressing his neck like he's telling him he's praising him.

 

They pull away when they both needed air, but their proximity remains close. Their foreheads against each other, their lips barely brushing. They stayed like that just for a bit until Jongin pulls him close to give him a kiss on the forehead.

 

Something about it just feels so endearing. So intimate. Sehun's heart feels more at ease now and it's a bit ironic because he's the son of the goddess of love, he's supposed to be used to situations like these.

 

"I really missed you." Jongin says, looking into Sehun's eyes. Jongin's hair was disheveled, his lips were swollen and Sehun just feels incredibly flattered and happy that he gets to see the son of Ares with his guard down like this.

 

"How much?" Sehun just wants to make the most of it.

 

Jongin hums. "I kept thinking about you all the time. I was always distracted. So I suddenly got that message, I totally lost my ." he laughs.

 

"This is the last time we're bringing that up, okay?" Sehun whines.

 

"Fine but what's the context behind it? Kris told me something about desires, but I want to hear it coming from you." Jongin says.

 

"Kris told you that much yet you still want to know?"

 

"It's better if it comes from you." Jongin grins.

 

"You're such a sadist." Sehun comments.

 

Jongin still looks at him curiously and Sehun just gives in. "It's exactly what Kris told you. Those Erinyes hypnotized me into telling them my desires and surprise, you happened to be one of them. They made me drink a potion to make me embrace those desires and somehow it ended up with me sending you a video." he bluntly explains.

 

Jongin smirks. "You desire me that much huh?"

 

"Don't flatter yourself, I had other desires too." Sehun scoffs.

 

"I'm already flattered enough." Jongin chuckles.

 

"Ah, perhaps that's why you really put a wall between me and your friends." Sehun an eyebrow at him.

 

"Well if you are into threesomes then be my guest, they really want it."

 

"And what if I entertain the idea?"

 

Jongin suddenly leans forward, a knowing look on his face. "I know you won't, sweetheart." he says smugly.

 

Sehun exhales because he was just trying to rile Jongin up but it backfired. "You sound confident," he tries again.

 

"You promised me that I'm your last, I believe it applies to everything." Jongin teases.

 

Sehun pretends to not understand what it meant. "Whatever, I still have training tomorrow morning so what time do you want me to be there?" he changes the subject.

 

"Do you already have a place to stay at? You're welcome at my place for the time being." Jongin asks.

 

"Nice try but I have a room assigned at our cabin. Just give me the time." Sehun replies.

 

"Seven in the morning, don't look too good because you'll end up distracting everyone."

 

Sehun laughs at that. "That's not exactly my fault sir." Jongin grins cheekily.

 

"Come on, I'll accompany you to your cabin." Jongin says after they clean up.

 

"Your cabin is the other way, right? There's no need. It's pretty late."

 

"I insist, you're still new here and you know how others are. You're dangerously attractive, do you know that?" he snickers.

 

"You're one to talk."

 

"My power can keep people away from me, you on the other hand…" Jongin sighs. "Just stick with me."

 

Sehun gave in and allowed him. Jongin is just worried. Things will be even messier for Sehun starting tomorrow because it is the first time that he'll be dealing with more demigods. Up until now the news about him have not died out. Sehun doesn't even know about the children of Hermes that have followed them around to take pictures. And now that Sehun has the mark of Hades as well, things might be a bit more difficult for him.

 

Some of Sehun's siblings were waiting for him by the cabin. They welcomed him easily. They even invited Jongin to stay over but he declines. Sehun bids him good night and they part ways. At least Sehun is welcomed well by his siblings, that's another good thing for him.

 

Jongin returns to his cabin. He ponders over his thoughts as he was on his bed. The feeling of Sehun's lips still lingered on his. Jongin really didn't expect the other to kiss him again. He scoffs when he realizes that he was smiling to himself. He's acting like a teenager.



The following morning, he was quick to get ready. Chaelin and Hwasa look at him in amusement as they ate breakfast.

 

"Well someone is cheerful this morning." Chaelin comments as she takes a bite of her sandwich.

 

"His sweetheart is back, what do you expect?" Hwasa grins. Chaelin's brows rose.

 

"Oh, the son of Aphrodite has returned already?"

 

Jongin rolls his eyes. "Please be on your best behavior today. That's all I ask."

 

Hwasa and Chaelin both grin deviously. "He's assigned to us, isn't he?"

 

Jongin is already mentally apologizing to Sehun. "Yes he is, so please don't try to do anything weird."

 

"Can't promise anything baby bro," Chaelin chuckles. "We're pretty excited to meet him."





Just like what Jongin told him, Sehun comes to the training area punctually. Jongin was already there. Sehun greets him a good morning the moment their eyes meet.

 

"I told you that you shouldn't look too good." Jongin grumbles.

 

"These are the simplest clothes I could find." Sehun reasons. He was only wearing a plain white shirt and jeans.

 

Jongin grumbles something about his outfit making him stand out even more before taking something from his pocket. "By the way, I brought this for you." he hands it over to Sehun.

 

"A glove?" Sehun asks.

 

"Wear it to cover the mark of Hades, some es will surely make a fuss over it and I know you don't want to see me punching people for your sake." Jongin explains.

 

Sehun softly smiles at that. "Thanks." he says before wearing the glove.

 

A bunch of other demigods started arriving and Jongin does not fail to notice how most of them kept sneaking glances at Sehun. His sisters arrived not long after.

 

"Oh Zeus, he's even prettier in person." Hwasa squeals when she sees Sehun.

 

Jongin takes a deep breath. "These are my sisters, Hwasa and Chaelin. We are in charge of training this unit." he explains.

 

Sehun smiles at Jongin's sisters. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Sehun, I'm assigned here starting from today."

 

Chaelin shakes his hand while Hwasa eagerly observes him. "Wow Jongin, no wonder you wanted him all to yourself." she grumbles.

 

Jongin slaps his hand over which ended up with them bickering. Chaelin rolls her eyes and explains the basics to Sehun.

 

"These newbies are already past the basics so you'll need to catch up on that. Lucky for you, you have Ares' most powerful son as your teacher." Chaelin winks.

 

"Well I did have a son of Hades training me in the Underworld so I think I'm prepared for sparring as well." Sehun explains.

 

"I'm sure Jongin will see to that." Chaelin says. "Most of the demigods here are children of Zeus or Poseidon so they're a bit rowdy and rough, they're mostly show offs so it's a bit risky to let you join them so soon."

 

Sehun huffs. He's literally been to Tartarus, a bunch of show offs don't faze him.

 

"Stop pouting princess, we're not underestimating you if that's what you're thinking." Jongin suddenly joins in. Sehun tries to relax.

 

"I think everyone's already here, shall we begin?" Hwasa asks.

 

Chaelin nods before guiding Sehun towards his spot. "There will be a bit of a culture shock," she whispers as if it was a warning.



Sehun was about to ask what she meant when Jongin suddenly clears his throat. "Okay little wimps, I hope someone impresses me today because you all yesterday." he says with a loud, commanding voice.

 

Sehun's brows furrowed as he looked at Jongin in front. He and his sisters' auras all screamed intimidation. It felt like Sehun was seeing a completely different Jongin.

 

"Your powerful daddies or mommies won't save your asses in times of need. You'll be alone on your future tasks so unless you have a partner, you need to depend on yourself." Jongin explains.

 

Jongin was probably a bit late in welcoming him yesterday because he was training these demigods.

 

"Anyways let's start the warm ups, twenty laps around camp. Get ready." Jongin orders.

 

"Yes sir!" Sehun flinches when the demigods all shouted.

 

"Is that clear? I don't quite hear you." Jongin repeats, this time he was looking at Sehun.

 

"Yes sir!" this time Sehun joins in. There was a glint of mischief on his eyes and Sehun could tell that Jongin is going to enjoy this.

 

"Oh and by the way, we have a new recruit." Hwasa speaks up. "I'm sure all of you have noticed anyways since it's impossible to miss such a face." she grins.

 

Everyone's attention was suddenly on Sehun, Jongin clears his throat to make sure Hwasa continues. "His name is Sehun, a son of Aphrodite but I'm sure everyone has heard of him. He'll be joining us from now on. I know Madame Aphro's kids aren't really assigned to us but I'm sure he's not your typical son of the goddess so be nice to him."

 

Some of the demigods were about to introduce themselves to Sehun but Jongin beats them to it. "Skip the introductions, you still have twenty laps to run." he commands.

 

The demigods all started to run and Sehun just follows. Jongin was watching them intently from the side.

 

Now that Sehun thinks about it, this is the first time that he actually gets to see Jongin as the son of Ares. The Jongin that is so highly regarded in this camp. He can't believe this is the same guy that pretended to be his boss not too long ago. He is intrigued to see the Jongin that most people know.

 

Sehun's legs feel like they're about to give in the moment they finished the twenty laps. He leans against a tree to catch his breath. His shirt was soaked with sweat and his throat felt really dry.

 

He was sure that he's on the verge of fainting when Jongin smoothly hands a water bottle to him when he walks past him. Sehun was grateful for it, Jongin probably doesn't want to draw any attention to him but he still wants to give him a tiny bit of special treatment.

 

"Wow, you just ran approximately eight kilometers yet you still look as fresh as ever." Hwasa praises.

 

"What are you talking about? I'm sweating like a pig." Sehun pants.

 

"Trust me, you look like you went on a morning jog compared to the rest." she giggles.

 

Sehun shrugs. "Perks of being Aphrodite's son, I guess."

 

"I hope you're not yet tired, that's just a warm up." Jongin's voice catches their attention once again. Hwasa whispers a soft good luck before returning to her place in front.

 

"Yesterday, you sparred with weapons but since most of you weren't impressive, there are no weapons this time." Chaelin announces. "So pair up."

 

He instantly got a few offers, but he settled with the first guy that offered. The demigod was a son of Zeus, Sehun wasn't even able to ask his name because Jongin already calls up the first pair and told them to watch.

 

"Hey, thanks for accepting the offer. It's flattering to get a yes from a son of Aphrodite." his partner whispers.

 

Sehun can't tell whether the guy is nice or if he's flirting with him. "It's no big deal." he says.

 

"How much do you know about fighting? I wouldn't want to hurt you later." he sounds so smug.

 

Sehun tries his best to be polite. "I know a lot, so I hope you don't underestimate me." His partner smirks and Sehun avoids his gaze. Jongin was currently shouting out instructions to the pair while his sisters were observing carefully.

 

He can't help but admire seeing Jongin in action like this. He just really has that commanding aura surrounding him.

 

A few pairs later, Sehun and his partner were called for their turn. Jongin looks a bit tensed as he eyes the son of Zeus. In fact Jongin looks so distracted that it was Chaelin that gave them the signal to start instead.

 

Sehun's partner is an aggressive one. He just keeps charging at him and he tries his best to avoid. He was a bit taller than the son of Zeus but the other is more muscular than he is. Sehun is also aware that the other possesses more strength than he does.

 

"Oh come on, stop running away and fight." his partner provokes.

 

Sehun purses his lips, it's his first day and he doesn't want to embarrass himself. He tries making the first move this time but his partner suddenly catches his arm and pulls him close. He feels a jolt of electricity running through his body.

 

He looks at his partner in surprise because they're not allowed to use their powers. His partner gives him a smug yet challenging look.

 

His partner's grip on him was surprisingly strong. He tries pulling away but he ends up getting pulled back. He crashes onto his partner's muscular chest and he hears laughter coming from both his partner and the other demigods.

 

"Are you sure you really know how to fight? Madame Aphro's kids aren't made for this." his partner teases. He feels his partner's hand sliding down his back and he once again feels the jolt of electricity which nearly had him whimpering. He pulls himself together and knees him on the gut.

 

That caught his partner off guard. He was able to break off from his hold and Sehun uses the moment to land a kick against the same spot. The guy stumbles back but Sehun clutches at his shirt to pull him forward. His partner looks taken aback but he suddenly. surges forward to headbutt Sehun.

 

Sehun was a bit dazed but he was able to avoid the quick punch that came after that. Another punch came and he catches his partner's arm, Sehun slightly twists it back just enough to cause pain but not to break it. He once again feels a jolt of electricity but this time it was a lot stronger and it had Sehun grunting in pain.

 

Out of frustration, Sehun makes use of the trick that Kris taught him. He brings his other hand against the other's neck. He aims for his pulse point and it immediately knocks the other out.

 

The son of Zeus lands on the ground and he notices that the other demigods were looking at him like he's some sort of alien. Chaelin was palming her face while Hwasa couldn't help but laugh. Meanwhile Jongin just looks completely baffled.

 

"Sehun, you're not supposed to knock him out. All you have to do was knock him off his feet." Hwasa explains.

 

Sehun just doesn't know what to say or do. The guy was provoking him and he was using his powers, Sehun didn't have a choice.

 

"S-sorry, it's just… I was caught in the moment and he was--" Sehun stops when his knees buckle. He tries to not make it obvious by slowly going down on one knee. He has one hand against the ground to keep himself upright. He feels like he's grounded by the electricity.

 

"Sehun, are you alright?" Chaelin asks. "Were you listening?"

 

Sehun nods. "Yeah, yeah… I'm sorry, I should have known about the basic rules of sparring first."

 

Jongin suddenly steps in to check on him. The son of Ares winces when he first tries to touch Sehun's arm to help him up.

 

"ing hell," he curses.

 

Sehun gulps. Was Jongin mad at him for messing up his first sparring session?

 

His question was quickly answered when Jongin helps him up, this time a bit gentler. "Haven't I told you fools to not use your powers during training?" Jongin exclaims.

 

"Someone take this idiot to the infirmary. Make sure he's given a memo that he has to run twenty more laps once he regains consciousness." Jongin orders. "And you," he looks at Sehun. "We need to talk."

 

"Training will continue." Chaelin suddenly says. "We'll handle this Jongin."

 

"Next time, don't hesitate to speak up if your partner is cheating." Hwasa reprimands.




Jongin half drags-half assists him away from the training area and back into his cabin. Sehun knows because he's been in there before. Jongin settles him down onto the living room before heading to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Luckily, no one else is in the cabin.

 

"You overreacted a bit." Sehun says as he accepts the water.

 

"The guy was playing with you." Jongin scoffs. "I didn't stop the match because I know you can defeat him but not in that technique."

 

"I had to do it, he was cheating." Sehun explains.

 

"Then why didn't you speak up sooner? How many times did he do it?" Sehun holds up three fingers and Jongin sighs. "Two more and you could've end up getting paralyzed for the rest of the day."

 

"Well I didn't want to embarrass myself… but it's too late for that." Sehun sighs. "And I didn't want to embarrass you either. Sorry."

 

Jongin's eyes soften. He takes a seat beside him. "Hey, you shouldn't worry about that. You really can kick , you just chose the wrong partner. Now, tell me how you feel."

 

"Just a bit numb." Sehun answers.

 

"Where?"

 

"A while ago it was just my legs, but now it feels like it's spreading." he puts the glass of water on the table in case he drops it.

 

"Wow… you really attract trouble like it's nobody's business." Jongin chuckles in amusement.

 

"Well I thought I was supposed to go through the basics first." Sehun retorts.

 

"That's because I wasn't underestimating you." Jongin argues.

 

"I'll do better next time." Sehun frowns.

 

Jongin looks at him fondly. Sehun wonders if he's the only one that sees this caring and gentle side of Jongin.

 

"Take your shirt off and lie down on your stomach."

 

On second thought…

 

"What?" Sehun gawks.

 

Jongin cracks his knuckles. "I'm giving you a massage, it will get rid of the numbness."

 

"I'm really fine, you--"

 

"I insist."

 

"But--"

 

"Sehun," he winces when Jongin says his name sternly.

 

He sighs in defeat. "Okay but I won't take my shirt off." he slowly gets in position. Jongin must have noticed how he was having a hard time moving so he moves Sehun to lie down himself.

 

"Is this alright?" Sehun asks as he rests his head on his crossed arms. "You're supposed to be my teacher."

 

"Says the naughty secretary that seduced his boss." Jongin remarks.

 

"Whatever," Sehun bites off a scoff.

 

Jongin positions himself behind him, he was standing with one leg while the other is nestled right by his waist. Sehun blushes at the proximity, Jongin is practically straddling him.

 

Jongin starts with his shoulder blades, Sehun was quick to feel the comfort. "No wonder you told me that I when I massaged you, you're good at this." Sehun drawls.

 

"I'm just good with bodies in general." Jongin snorts while Sehun scoffs.

 

He continues to knead his knuckles down on Sehun's back. It really felt amazing. Jongin applies more pressure and he unconsciously moans.

 

Jongin simply hums and continues. Sehun hides his face out of embarrassment. It gets much worse when Jongin finally gets to his lower back. He doesn't want to make it weird so he tries his best to stay quiet.

 

"You don't have to hold them back, you know." Jongin tells him. "It's just the two of us."

 

"Shut up." Sehun hisses.

 

Jongin presses his palms against Sehun's tailbone. Sehun's shirt has risen a bit. He rucks the shirt up and places his hands on Sehun's waist to massage his sides. Slowly, his hands make their way up then back down.

 

Sehun's back arches and he muffles a moan when Jongin was massaging his waist. "You'll never survive a full body massage." he comments.

 

"Donghae tried inviting me once, I got out after two minutes." Sehun replies.

 

"Too sensitive huh?" Sehun knows that Jongin is smirking. "Especially around here." he squeezes Sehun's sides.

 

"You're a ." he grits his teeth as he buries his face into the couch cushions.

 

"Oh come on, I'm just doing you a favor." Jongin teases.

 

Sehun gets himself together. "Fine, keep going then." If Jongin wants to then two can play at that game.

 

Jongin an eyebrow at him but he continues anyway. However this time, Sehun does not hold back on the moans. He even exaggerates a few, purposely calling out Jongin's name and breathing out that it feels good.

 

Jongin presses hard on his tailbone and Sehun unconsciously raises his lower back. Everything stops when he feels Jongin's crotch against his backside. Jongin was half-hard.

 

Before Sehun could even make any comments, Jongin beats him to it. "Your fault." he says.

 

Sehun slighly turns to look at the other. "My fault? You're the one that started it." he retorts.

 

Sehun shudders when Jongin's fingers grazed down on his navel. Jongin leans forward and he feels more of Jongin's warmth right behind him. He pins Sehun down by the shoulder. "Any suggestions on what we should do about it?" Jongin whispers against his ear.

 

It nearly drives Sehun on edge because it has been so long since Jongin touched him like this. He would be lying if he said that he did not expect this to happen.

 

"Jongin," his voice comes out whiny. "I… I'm--"

 

Right at that moment, the door suddenly opens and someone enters the cabin. Turns out it wasn't just a 'someone' because that certain someone happens to be the man Sehun met at Olympus the previous day.

 

"Well… this isn't the type of welcome I was expecting."

 

Ares, the god of war himself who also happens to be Jongin's father, catches them in the worst possible situation.

 

Fantastic.