three.

Game of Deception

Oh Sehun is indeed an amusing one, Jongin muses as he observes the pretty boy. He's currently in his car while Sehun is still in his partner's car. It seems like his partner is dropping him off once again.

 

The car isn't heavily tinted so Jongin could see the two figures inside the car. Sehun was about to get off when his partner pulls him back. Jongin's brows raise in interest when he practically sees them making out before Sehun pulls back to leave.

 

Sehun was glowing when he left the car. It was a good thing that Jongin decided to take the pills that Baekhyun gave him this time. He is immune to Sehun's pheromones for today. Jongin thanks his driver before exiting the car and slowly catching up with the other.

 

Sehun hears his footsteps so he turns around. The rogue demigod's eyes widen a fraction upon seeing his boss. "Good morning sir." He greets.

 

Jongin nods in acknowledgement. "Did someone drop you off?" he gestures towards the car. The son of Eros is probably watching them.

 

"My friend dropped me off since he's on his way to work too." Sehun answers. "By the way, do you need help in carrying your suitcase?"

 

Jongin looks at him. The son of Aphrodite looks nervous and it's probably because Jongin is using his powers on him again. Jongin hands over the suitcase and hums in satisfaction when Sehun momentarily freezes when their hands brushed.

 

Sehun drops the suitcase and his eyes widen in horror when some papers fell out. "O-oh crap. I am so sorry." Sehun hurriedly says as he got down on his knees to pick them up.

 

Jongin is so amused. Aphrodite's son is on his knees in front of him. He kept his face neutral though since he can sense Sehun's partner still watching them.

 

"I'll head inside first, Mr. Wu. Don't be so clumsy next time." He tells him before entering the building. As he was greeted by the guards at the main entrance, he turns around and he sees Sehun still picking up the papers with a confused expression on his face. Sehun's partner got out of the car and was watching them, he has a suspicious look on his face and his eyes met with Jongin's.

 

Jongin heads straight into his office and Sehun arrives a few minutes after. "I apologize for my carelessness sir, it won't happen again." Sehun starts as he places the suitcase on his desk.

 

"Your friend," Jongin starts and Sehun looks at him to listen. "He's glaring at me as I was entering the building."

 

Sehun runs his fingers through his hair. "It's a misunderstanding sir, Donghae is just... He's just looking out for me and he might have gotten the wrong impression." he explains. "I apologize on his behalf."

 

Donghae, son of Eros, he can tell that information to Baekhyun later so that Hermes can assign someone to take him back to the camp as well.

 

Jongin tilts his head as his eyes fall on Sehun's lips. "Is it normal for good friends to makeout in a car?" he smirks.

 

Sehun looks at him in shock. "Y-you saw that?" he asks in disbelief.

 

"The car may be tinted but I still have a clue on what's going on in there." Jongin shrugs as he takes his seat.

 

"We," Sehun was obviously trying to stay calm. "I guess we kind off fool around sometimes. Kissing calms my nerves."

 

Jongin smiles in amusement. "Does it?"

 

"I know it sounds stupid but Donghae kisses me when I'm nervous?" Sehun says, unsure.

 

"You're moving in with me tonight so get all the kisses you need before then because you'll be separated from him for a while."

 

Sehun laughs. "No, no it's not like that. I'm sorry if this talk makes you uncomfortable."

 

"It doesn't, Mr. Wu."

 

Sehun nods before turning away from him. Jongin can't wait to go back to camp and brag about this. At Camp Olympus, a child of Aphrodite complimenting someone is already considered as an achievement but what more if you made one of them a blushing mess like Jongin has done to Sehun?

 

Somehow at the back of his mind, Jongin thinks it's all too easy but he still kept his guard up. For all he knows, this might be a part of Sehun's act too. He needs to make sure.

 

"Have you packed?" Jongin asks.

 

"I did, Donghae will bring my things here when office hours are done." Sehun replies.

 

Jongin an eyebrow at him and Sehun quickly shakes his head. "I swear we're just friends."

 

Jongin chuckles. "With benefits, I suppose?"

 

Sehun nearly chokes. "No! Actually I'm a--" he purses his lips. "It's not like that."

 

"I'm teasing." Jongin says. "No need to get defensive."

 

"I just don't want misunderstandings." Sehun pouts. "I don't want my boss to think that I'm fooling around."

 

“As long as you don't fool around during your working hours, it's fine with me." Jongin shrugs.

 

"Is it safe to say that I think I got the wrong impression on you?" Sehun asks.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I was told that you have a... bad temper." Sehun hesitates.

 

"That's true, actually. I'm just in a good mood." Jongin answers.

 

"Must be because of me." Sehun jokes, a sweet smile appearing on his face.

 

Cute. Jongin quickly snaps out of it. Must be the pheromones. Sehun's smiling face was replaced with worry when Jongin didn't react. He was about to apologize but Jongin beats him to it. "Don't push your luck kid. Get to work." He says but there's a smile lingering on his lips.

 

Sehun smiles at him one more time before heading over to his desk. While Sehun was busy noting down Jongin's schedule, the latter sneakily opened his laptop to send a message to Baekhyun about Donghae.

 

Jongin has a hunch that Donghae might interfere with his plans. Sehun might be clueless when it comes to sensing other demigods but Donghae iis most likely not the same. Once Sehun lives with him, it'll be easier for him to make his moves.






 

During lunch break, Sehun receives a call from Donghae. He heads to the emergency stairs to get some privacy. Jongin has a lunch meeting with some of the directors so he was able to sneak out.

 

"Why did you call?" Sehun asks.

 

"You okay in there?" Donghae asks back.

 

"Well yeah, you sound worried again." Sehun says as he took a seat on the steps.

 

"It's your boss Sehun, actually it's your whole workplace. It feels weird. Plus I never saw you acting that nervous in front of a man before, I knew it wasn't a part of your act." Donghae points out.

 

"I don't know, I feel like Jongin has some power over me." Sehun laughs. "It's probably because I'm attracted. I think he's the challenge I am looking for. Everyone in this office is ready to take a bullet for me because of my powers but Jongin seems to not be affected that much?"

 

"Isn't that weird to you? Why don't you quit? You have my pheromones on you too so isn't it suspicious that things are turning out like that?"

 

"It affects him but not fully. He's nicer to me compared to other employees and I'm not even putting any effort into seducing him yet so stop worrying." Sehun assures.

 

"I can sense other demigods in your workplace. I did some research on Jongin's family and on some other workers there too but so far I have no leads." Donghae sighs.

 

"You're being too paranoid." Sehun says. "I told you to give me a week, it's just the second day."

 

"Fine. I'll be there later to bring your things."

 

"Oh by the way Donghae, you need to stop kissing me." Sehun adds. "Jongin thinks you're my boyfriend or something. I don't want him to think that way. He might accuse me of cheating on you once I start seducing him."

 

Donghae chuckles. "I saw his car and that's why I kissed you earlier. I'm actually helping you. He's interested in you otherwise he wouldn't have cared about us making out in the car."

 

"Okay?" Sehun snorts. "Thanks for making out with me, I guess?" he says with a laugh.

 

"By the way, I met up with other demigods and I bought something for you. I packed it in your luggage, use it in case."

 

"I don't have a good feeling about this." Sehun mutters.

 

"You'll be surprised when you unpack."

 

"This is scaring me." Sehun cringes.

 

"I'll see you later." Donghae says before ending the call.

 

Sehun takes a deep breath before returning to Jongin's office. There's not much for him to do. He wonders why Jongin even needed a personal assistant when he already has a secretary. Sehun feels like an intern. During the afternoon, it was mostly just Jongin ordering him to do a couple of errands.

 

It was just his second day at work but a lot of employees in the office already know him. They'd greet him and some would even invite him to go out but Sehun would decline.

 

Once office hours were over, Sehun met up with Donghae for his things. "I know you'll have him soon, pretty boy."

 

"Thanks." Sehun grins. "Don't miss me while I'm gone." he jokes.

 

"Nah, with you gone I'll be able to bring my targets home. No need to check in a love hotel." Donghae winks.

 

Sehun's nose wrinkles in disgust. "Please don't anyone in my bedroom."

 

"Can't promise." Sehun laughs and playfully hits his arm.

 

"Mr. Wu?" they were interrupted by Jongin's driver. "Mr. Kim is already waiting in the car, it's time to go."

 

The driver takes Sehun's luggage and Donghae waves him off. Sehun got in the car as the driver placed his bag in the trunk. Jongin was already waiting at the passenger seat.

 

"Sorry, did I take too long?" Sehun asks as he took his seat beside his boss.

 

Jongin simply shakes his head. The driver got in and they headed to Jongin's place. As they were leaving, Jongin caught a glimpse of Donghae’s worried expression. Eros' son can definitely sense another demigod's presence but he can't tell that it's Jongin.

 

Jongin is thankful that Baekhyun managed to alter his papers to make it appear that his birth parents are both human. That way, Donghae won't suspect him too easily.

 

Jongin's driver drops them off in front of a building. They take the elevator all the way to the fourteenth floor. Sehun gawks because apparently, Jongin had the whole floor to himself for his penthouse apartment. Sehun could also tell how expensive the furniture and appliances are just by looking at them. Jongin is a corporate heir indeed.

 

"Nice place you got here sir." Sehun chimes.

 

"Jongin."

 

"Huh?"

 

"When we're at home, just call me Jongin." he corrects.

 

"But you're still my boss 24/7." Sehun reasons.

 

"Jong-in." his boss repeats.

 

Sehun sighs in defeat. "Okay fine, Jongin it is."

 

"Good."

 

Sehun swore he heard good boy instead but that was probably his mind messing with him. Jongin leads him towards his bedroom. "I'll give you time to unpack. I'll order food for dinner." Jongin says.

 

"I'll order then I'll unpack." Sehun insists.

 

"Fine then, I'll go and take a shower." Jongin nods. "You decide on what to order."

 

Sehun thought for a moment if he should still keep the employer-employee act or if he should get on the move already. He decides that he has yet to make a good impression on Jongin so he'd still remain subtle for now. He orders pizza then proceeds to unpack.

 

His room is nice, he had his own walk in closet too. Donghae packed enough clothes for him for the week. He suddenly remembers that Donghae bought something for him, he rummages through the bag and he sees a cream box with ribbons on it. Sehun knows that it's no good. There was a note attached to the ribbon.

 

"Not sure if you heard of this but there was a time when Hera wanted to seduce Zeus and your mom lent her this. It's a must for Dite's kids to try this! Go get him my pretty baby boy!"

 

One thing for sure is that Sehun hasn't heard of that story. He's somehow afraid to open the box now. So many possibilites are crossing his mind right now. toys? "Are there even toys in Olympus?" Sehun winces at the thought. Lube? Condoms? "Why would Hera borrow condoms from my mom?" Sehun snorts. Clothes?

 

Sehun's eyes widen and he places the box under his bed. He's never opening that. If there is one thing Sehun knows, Donghae has a ing crossdressing kink and it takes no genius to connect the dots.

 

He recalls when Donghae gave him the rich actor, Choi Siwon, as his target. Sehun doesn't know if he was just naive back then but Donghae convinced him to put on an oversized shirt and those lacy stockings (which were the blood out of his thighs, by the way). Sehun knew he looked horrible but the actor was definitely . That was also the night that Sehun discovered a new kink that he never wants to try again : .

 

"Shixun?" Sehun flinches when he hears Jongin's voice from outside the room.

 

"Yes sir--Jongin, I mean." He flippantly says before leaving his room in a hurry. He quickly regrets it when he bumps into Jongin on his way out. "I'm sorry." He blurts.

 

Jongin instinctively placed a hand on his waist for support. Sehun dares to look at Jongin's face. His boss just finished taking a shower, his hair is still dripping and his pajama shirt remains ed.

 

Sehun gulps before pulling away. "I apologize, is there something you need?"

 

"Is the food not yet here?" Jongin asks.

 

"Not yet, should I follow up?"

 

"No need, I have something for you to do while we wait." Jongin says as he takes a seat on the couch.

 

Sehun follows him. "What is it?"

 

"I need a massage."

 

"A what?"

 

Jongin an eyebrow at him. "You heard it the first time. I've been sitting around due to paperwork all day, my back hurts. I can't ask you to do it in the office."

 

Sehun sighs before sitting behind Jongin. Jongin is making things easier for him. It looks like Sehun will get things done quick... or so he thinks.

 

"Have you never given a massage before?" Jongin complains just as he started.

 

"I never massaged any of my bosses before." Sehun groans.

 

Jongin snorts. "Get to work, Wu Shixun."

 

"Yes sir." Sehun presses hard.

 

Jongin hums in approval. "Good."

 

For once, a situation like this is suddenly nerve-wrecking for Sehun. For the first time, it feels like it's not him who's playing the cards.

 

Jongin sneakily smirks when he feels Sehun's hands tremble once again.

 

--------

 

1. Sehun is using Wu Shixun as his fake name, in case anyone is confused.

2. What was Donghae’s gift?