four

Game of Deception

Jongin is enjoying his mission way too much. He knows that the last thing he needs is an ego boost but he can't help it.

 

He's been in so many wars and battles and he is so used to having his enemies right at his mercy. He doesn't know why Aphrodite's son excites him so much. Jongin thinks it's partly because of the pheromones and partly because of the fact that Sehun is so used to having all the control.

 

Oh how he'd love to strip all that control away one day.

 

"You at this." Jongin comments at Sehun's attempt at giving him a massage.

 

"Donghae never complains." Sehun grumbles.

 

Jongin turns around to an eyebrow at him. "You seem like good friends." he says with obvious sarcasm.

 

Sehun rolls his eyes at him. "For the last time, we're not like that. We're just friends, don't make it weird."

 

Jongin snorts. "Don't make it weird? You really make it sound like making out with a friend is a normal thing."

 

"You can kiss someone and still be friends." Sehun reasons. Jongin gives him a judging look. "Okay, I know it's weird but it's normal for us. Don't ask."

 

Jongin quickly sees an opening. "You're implying that you have lots of experiences when it comes to kissing. How many times?"

 

Sehun looks unfazed by the question. "Enough to leave whomever I kissed wanting more." he bats his eyelashes.

 

"I see," Jongin slowly turns so that he's fully facing Sehun. "That's interesting."

 

"Are you curious?" Sehun asks.

 

"I'm..." Jongin wonders if he's going too fast but he decides to take the bait. He reaches out his hand and swipes his index finger at Sehun's bottom lip. "Intrigued."

 

Sehun stills but he hesitantly holds onto Jongin's hand before guiding the finger into his mouth.

 

"He is a dangerous one indeed." Jongin thinks as he smirks in amusement.

 

Sehun didn't break eye contact and Jongin returns his gaze with just as much intensity. Sehun gently on his finger, circling it with his tongue and Jongin found himself mesmerized for a bit before getting a hold of himself and adding another finger in so suddenly.

 

Sehun mewls, not expecting Jongin to play along so easily. He rubs his fingers against the other's tongue and hums in satisfaction when Sehun whimpers. "I think kissing is not the only thing you're good at." Jongin comments as he curls his fingers. Sehun's breath hitches.

 

When it gets too much for Sehun, he pulls away first. A trail of saliva obscenely follows his lips as he backs away. Sehun wipes it off, still not breaking eye contact with Jongin.

 

It all suddenly stops when they heard a knock on the door. Sehun quickly stands up. "The pizza is here." he announces.

 

"I left money on the counter." Jongin points at him.

 

He takes a deep breath when Sehun left for a moment to get the food. He was worried if he scared Sehun off by playing along and quickly taking in control but the younger just looks like he's in a daze.

 

"I got free coupons and a discount." Sehun says when he returns.

 

"What did you do?" Jongin asks.

 

"I paid and greeted the delivery man good evening." Sehun shrugs.

 

"You're such a charmer."

 

Sehun shyly smiles. "Let's eat?"

 

They ate dinner like nothing happened right before that. Neither of them brought it up anyways. Sehun was focused on whatever show was playing on Jongin's TV while the latter was focused on watching Sehun eat.

 

He needs a plan. Sehun is used to this act and he probably thinks that he's leading Jongin on.

 

After eating, Jongin tells Sehun to clean up before telling him good night and proceeding to his room.

 

Once he was sure that Sehun's distracted, he takes his laptop and video calls Baekhyun once again. Athena's son answers the call after a few rings.

 

"Why are you calling this late?" Baekhyun groans. "You better have good news."

 

"There's progress." Jongin says. "Sehun probably thinks he has me wrapped around his finger by now."

 

More like he has his lips wrapped around my finger. Jongin winces.

 

"Have you discovered anything about his partner? The son of Eros?" Jongin asks.

 

"Oh right, I did my research and he started becoming a conman when he partnered up with Sehun. He has done some minor swindling though. I traced his old targets and I found out his strategy, Sehun is probably doing the same." Baekhyun narrates.

 

"Do tell,"

 

"It's obvious, he will get to know you first then he'll seduce you until you let your guard down fully. He usually steals from his targets after sleeping with them."

 

Jongin nods. "It won't take too long then."

 

"Since he's at your place, he's most likely looking around for stuff to steal but I suppose you haven't allowed him in your bedroom yet." Baekhyun says.

 

"Not yet, I have a plan for that."

 

"Oh and by the way, I was able to track down Donghae this morning right after you told me about him. He made some purchases in a black market for rogue demigods. He gave something to Sehun but I am not sure what it is. I'm giving you an early warning." Baekhyun tells him.

 

"He looked completely flustered when he left his room in a hurry earlier. He probably saw the gift by then." Jongin deducts.

 

"Find out what that gift is before Sehun uses it on you." Baekhyun orders.

 

"Copy that."

 

"Be careful about Sehun, Jongin." Another voice joins in. Jongin isn't even surprised to see Chanyeol behind Baekhyun.

 

That was when Jongin realizes that they were both shirtless. "Oh Zeus, were you two...?"

 

"We were about to you damn ." Chanyeol deadpans. "Anyways has Sehun seduced you yet?"

 

"He's cautious but he is working on it." Jongin recalls Sehun's tongue against his fingers earlier.

 

"Gosh, I wish I was on that mission. He's ing hot." Chanyeol exclaims.

 

Baekhyun looks at him, offended. "Excuse me?"

 

Chanyeol grins. "I'm kidding, love. But you have to admit, Sehun is really attractive."

 

"He is. Which is why Jongin should finish his mission quickly so that we could personally meet Sehun."

 

Jongin gives them a judging look. "You're going to ask him to join a , aren't you?"

 

"Hell yeah." Chanyeol grins while Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

 

"Don't taint him with your kinks, he'll be in court once I take him there so good luck with your plans." Jongin grumbles.

 

"Jongin, a thing I know about Madame Aphro's kids at camp is that they're super so it's going to be fun. He has also been hanging out with a son of Eros." Chanyeol adds. "You may be a ladies man here in camp Jongin but Sehun is the real deal. Why do you think none of his targets reported him to the police? It's because even after getting robbed, they're still whipped for him."

 

"You make it sound like my mission is to have with him." Jongin winces.

 

"And why not?" Chanyeol retorts. Baekhyun glares at him.

 

"You know what, you two can continue with your plans. I'll go take a rest." Jongin says.

 

"Get it, Jongin!" Jongin ends the call as Chanyeol cheers.

 

Jongin's mind drifts back to the moment earlier when Sehun was on his fingers. It was damn hot, a whole mouthful of sin. Now that Jongin thinks about it, they already started it and Sehun will be making his advances soon. It excites him in a way.

 

He's the son of the god of war and he has no plans on losing this battle.

 

"," Jongin curses when he realizes that he's already half-hard. He quickly locks the door before returning to his bed. He slips his hand underneath his pajama pants then began to himself.

 

Sehun wins tonight... Just tonight. Jongin thinks as he releases with the thoughts of Sehun him off. Spoiler alert, it wasn't just his fingers anymore.






 

Once Sehun was done cleaning up, he locks himself in his room. He paces around his room in frustration.

 

Why? Why does it feel like his powers aren't working on Jongin? Does he have be bolder with his moves? What if Jongin ends up thinking that he's a creep? He needs to think everything through.

 

A part of him wants to call Donghae but his pride prevented him from doing so. He cannot depend on him all the time. Jongin is probably his biggest challenge yet and he doesn't want this mission to fail.

 

His phone began ringing and he mentally curses his luck upon seeing Donghae's name. He composes himself before answering the call.

 

"Do you need anything?" Sehun asks.

 

"How is his apartment? Any progress? Have you seen my gift?"

 

"Stop calling too often, it's bad enough that Jongin thinks that there is something going on between us." Sehun complains. "There is progress and no, I do not plan to see your gift."

 

"Oh come on Sehun, it was risky to buy that gift. At least check it out." Donghae pleads.

 

Sehun checks underneath his bed for the gift. He takes the box and drops it onto his bed. "This has your ersion written all over it, Donghae." He grumbles as he unties the ribbon.

 

"I bought it just for you." Donghae coos.

 

Sehun takes the lid off and removes the wrapping paper inside. His mind completely malfunctions when he sees the gift inside.

 

"So... Do you like it?" Donghae asks when Sehun was quiet for more than a minute.

 

"A ing corset?! Really?!" Sehun hisses. He hears Donghae's laughter.

 

"It's a girdle, Sehun. Your mom has one too." Donghae explains.

 

"Girdle, corset or whatever it is... Do you expect me to wear this--this abomination? Is this a joke because it isn't funny."

 

He glares at the black girdle with lace, straps and matching stockings with it. "Oh come on, it's customized. It's your size, at least appreciate it."

 

"Customized?! I didn't even ask for this favor. Why do you even know my measurements? That's disturbing."

 

"I am offended. Louis Vuitton haute couture? Our matching suits? Does it not ring a bell?" Donghae scoffs.

 

"Those were suit measurements, this one is for underwear you ." Sehun accuses. "How is a girdle even going to work on Jongin?"

 

"Zeus himself got tempted by a girdle, you have the upper hand. Remember when you wore those thigh highs for Siwon Choi?"

 

Sehun winces. "Do not remind me. That was a nightmare."

 

"Seducing daddy Siwon was a success though? We got 50 thousand dollars from that man." Donghae chuckles.

 

"Yeah but I had to exchange my pride and dignity for that money. I'll never go daddy, daddy, daddy again." Sehun mockingly says.

 

Donghae was quiet for a moment. "Say that again Sehun, you sounded so hot whining like that."

 

"You know what? you and your erted kinks. I'm seducing Jongin my way." He huffs before ending the call.

 

Sehun closes the gift box before shoving it back underneath his bed. He turns off the light before slumping tiredly on his bed.

 

Jongin is tougher than his previous targets. Maybe it will be a lot different once alcohol is involved but when will Sehun find a chance for that?

 

He remembers how Jongin looked at him though. It was different. His other targets have this vulnerability and shock in them whenever he makes advances but Jongin looks like he wanted it all along. His pupils were dilated, his gaze was deep and the way he moved his fingers was rough and demanding.

 

What weirded him out the most is that he actually liked it. "." Sehun quickly sits up the bed. He clasps a hand over his mouth. "I liked it?" he squeaks.

 

He shakes his head to clear his thoughts. The mission excites him, that's that. Jongin being different is what's making him enjoy it.

 

"I need a shower." Sehun sighs as he slid off his bed. He took a towel and left his room.

 

The lights were all off except for the bathroom so Sehun took a closer look. As if on cue, the door opens and Jongin steps out. He was only in his bathrobe.

 

"Oh... didn't you just take a shower?" Sehun asks.

 

For the first time, it was Jongin who averts his gaze. "It's hot." he responds. "Have a good night." he flippantly says before going to his bedroom.

 

The whole apartment was air-conditioned though. Sehun's brows rise in interest. He steps in the bathroom and sees that the mirrors didn't fog up which indicates that Jongin had a cold shower.

 

Sehun looks around and he sees a laundry basket at the corner of the room and in there he sees Jongin's pajamas.

 

"Gotcha." Sehun smirks.

 

A sudden cold shower, a change of clothes, Jongin acting weird, it could only mean one thing.

 

"It did turn him on." Sehun snickers. He's getting under Jongin's skin.

 

The following morning, Sehun got up early to prepare breakfast. He's not a good cook so he was only able to make grilled cheese toast and coffee. They ate breakfast quietly and neither of them mentioned about what happened the previous night.

 

Sehun however, made sure Jongin remembers it by making eye contact as he's eating. Yes, he can make himself look y while eating grilled cheese.

 

"You take a shower first so that you can prepare my clothes while I'm showering." Jongin says.

 

An opening to enter Jongin's bedroom. Perfect. Sehun finishes up eating, took a shower and got dressed. Once he was sure that Jongin is in the bathroom, he enters Jongin's bedroom.

 

Laptop on the bed and wallet on the bedside drawer. Sehun checks the walk-in closet.

 

"Bingo." He grins when he sees a drawer full of watches. Patek Philippe, Piguet, Cartier and Rolex. Stealing four watches alone will make him a millionaire. "I'll come back for you babies." Sehun says before preparing Jongin's clothes.

 

Preparing Jongin's clothes is probably the best part of his job. He genuinely enjoys that because he loves designer clothes so much and Jongin's closet is a wonder.

 

"Donghae would love this." Sehun gasps as he took out a Christian Dior suit.

 

"He'd love what, Shixun?"

 

Sehun winces before turning around to see Jongin standing by the door. It was dark last night so he didn't properly see Jongin in a bathrobe and now here he is clear as day. He returns the suit in the rack. "Sorry sir, we both love clothes so much and seeing what's inside your closet is very overwhelming. I got too excited."

 

"It's fine, feel free to borrow anything if you want to." Jongin shrugs.

 

"You allow your assistants to borrow your clothes?" Sehun snorts.

 

"Only the ones I'm interested in."

 

"Oh..." Sehun gulps. "I'm--flattered?" he awkwardly laughs. "I should leave so you could put some clothes on."

 

"You can't just back off after that." Jongin crosses his arms and leans against the threshold.

 

"What do you expect me to do then?" Sehun asks cautiously.

 

"I don't know, after what happened last night I expect you to have a clue on what I want?" Jongin says as if he was stating the obvious.

 

"It's 7AM, you'll be late for work. Let's talk about this some other time, preferably tonight with lots of alcohol involved." Sehun jokingly says.

 

"Cool." Jongin nods.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Let's have some drinks tonight after work. Would you like that, Shixun?"

 

Oh wow, Jongin actually took the bait. Sehun is mentally rejoicing.

 

"I'd love that." Sehun replies.

 

His mission is ending earlier than expected... or that's what Jongin wants him to think.