one.

Game of Deception

Raven hair, milky white skin, soft lips, a narrow waistline, thick thighs and an oh so amazing . Junmyeon recalls everything vividly. He recalls how the young man he met at the bar last night offered to buy him a drink. He was stressed at work so meeting the raven head was the highlight of his night. The raven head was practically like a ray of sunshine. He was nice and charming, he tries his best to return Junmyeon’s compliments. The raven head was a bit shy and he had the prettiest smile. Junmyeon saw him as someone pure and innocent but boy, was he wrong.

 

From the moment he took the raven head to his hotel room, his aura completely changed. He never thought that the shy, cute and innocent young man he met at the bar was a complete sultry, needy, mess with a mouth that does wonders---not that he’s complaining. It’s such a shame that they didn’t go all the way yet, the raven head was sleepy after giving him the (possibly) best of his life.

 

It was nearly noon when Junmyeon wakes up with a bad hangover. One of the best parts of the night was when the raven head asked him for a cuddle. Before he drifted off to sleep, he couldn’t help but feel giddy at the thought of waking up to see the beautiful man sleeping beside him.

 

However, that was all shattered when Junmyeon turned and realized that the other side of the bed was cold and empty. He checked the bedside table to check if the raven head left a note or his number at least but there was none. Completely disappointed, the company president gets up and started to get dressed. Perhaps he’ll ask his assistant to track the raven head so that they could meet again. He takes his coat and got ready to leave but he felt his blood running cold when he realizes that his wallet was gone.

 

“!” he curses as he frantically searched the hotel room. He was inwardly wishing that his assumptions were wrong but it was all pretty much confirmed when he notices that his wrist watch was gone too. It dawns on him that only one person could have taken it away.

 

That sweet smile when he was approached at the party, that shy laugh when he offered him a drink and that flustered yet determined look on his face when he kissed him and told him that he wanted him…

 

It was planned. It was all strategically planned and Kim Junmyeon was a complete fool to fall for it.



 

Not far from the hotel, the said raven head was having breakfast at a fancy restaurant.

 

“Waiter, I’ll also have your most expensive wine.” he makes another additional order.

 

The waiter gives him a confused look since he already ordered a lot despite being alone. Just as the waited was about to leave, the young man calls him. “May I know approximately how much my bill would be?” he asks.

 

The waited checks his orders. “Around five hundred dollars, sir.”

 

The raven head chuckles. “And yet there’s still a lot of bills to spare.” he grins upon checking the wallet. He dismisses the waited then he happily waits for his meal. “His Louis Vuitton suit was nice too but it’s a size too small for me, good thing his watch is nice.” he grins as he adores the watch on his wrist.

 

“Piece of cake.” he smirks.

 

To a conman like Oh Sehun who always chooses rich businessmen, actors or CEOs as his victims, this is a walk in the park for him. Plan the accidental meeting. Meet again as a coincidence, use his handsome face and acting skills to lure them in and that’s all it takes for him to trick them.

 

For a normal person, it is a possible task but it’s hard to not get caught but Oh Sehun isn’t just a normal person.

 

Sehun is the son of Aphrodite. He’s a demigod and that explains his looks not to mention his skills in charming people effortlessly. Ever since he was young, Sehun has always wondered why it was always so easy for him to get whatever he wants. When he was five, it only took one look from him for his playmate to give him his favourite toy. During grade school, his teachers would easily let him off the hook if he broke any of the school rules. The whole school was fawning over him when he was in high school, every day was like Valentine’s day since he always receives gifts and letters.

 

He was in college when he found out the truth. His father got sick and Sehun had to work for money. He was desperate so he was prepared for the worst. He was offered to work at a nightclub and he was told that the pay was nice. He was ready to give up every last bit of his dignity during the first night when a client took him to one of the VIP rooms. The client was kissing and touching him when tells him to stop because he couldn’t do it. He was ready for the client to file a complaint but to his surprise, the client easily accepts his apology and was even willing to give him the full payment.

 

Sehun thought the first client was just a fluke so he did the same for a different client and the same thing happened. Sehun didn’t know if they pitied him or if he’s just really good at convincing people but he kept doing it anyways because he needed the money.

 

When his father asked him where he got the money from, Sehun tried to lie about it but his father was persistent. Only one person was immune to Sehun’s charm or whatever it is and that is none other than his father. He had no choice but to tell his father that he worked at a nightclub and he had to tell him about his confusing experiences. That was when his father told him the truth about his mother.

 

Naturally, Sehun did not believe it at first since it was plain ridiculous. He was amused but the more his father explained, the more he started to believe it. There are times when the gods and goddesses come down to earth to fool around with humans, and that was what happened between his father and the goddess of beauty. He inherited Aphrodite’s skill of appealing people, his father called it charm. Sehun was unaware that he has been using that skill since he was a child. His father always reminded him to never abuse his power so he never used it again after paying for his father’s hospital fees and medicine.

 

Fate was cruel to him though. Despite recovering from his sickness, his father got into an accident and passed away. It was a businessman who was apparently running late for a meeting. Sehun wanted to file a case but the man had money and power so he easily got away. That was where Sehun used his charm once again. He was able to send the man to jail by using his skills and it was completely satisfying.

 

Since then, Sehun kept doing it. He never goes for innocent people though. He always does advanced researches on his targets. He only goes for the corrupt ones or anyone that has been involved in shady deals and businesses. It has been his life ever since.

 

Kim Junmyeon is just one of the countless businessmen that Sehun preyed on. Sehun was happily enjoying his breakfast when he receives a call.

 

“This better be important.” he huffs.

 

“Sehun, I think I found your next target.” It was his partner, Donghae, who happened to be the son of Eros. They met over a year ago. Sehun was trying to charm Donghae but it didn’t work, Donghae could tell what Sehun was up to since they had similar powers. The rest was history.

 

Sehun smirks once again. “The last three were too easy, at least give me a challenge.”

 

He hears a laugh from the other line. “Oh this one’s a challenge alright, he’s a son of a popular business tycoon and he’s currently looking for a personal assistant slash bodyguard.”

 

Sehun snorts. “Kim Junmyeon and Zhang Yixing were both CEOs and look at how easy it was for me.” he brags.

 

“Just try, I heard stories about this guy that were outrageous. You should try.” Donghae encourages.

 

“How outrageous?”

 

“Why don’t you find out yourself?” Donghae chuckles. “I just sent the details to your email. You should go for it, Sehun.”

 

Sehun ends the call to check his mail. He opens the attached file he grins at what he sees. His next target is a corporate heir. Sehun couldn’t deny the fact that his target is handsome. He has to give it to Donghae, he’s good at finding targets. “Bad attitude and temper…” Sehun reads through the descriptions that Donghae noted. “That won’t matter once I cast my spell on him though.” He scrolls down.

 

He quickly calls Donghae back once he was done checking the file. “I’ll take it, it seems fun.” Sehun quickly says.

 

“Good, I’ll go and send your resume to the company then. I’ll alter some details to make sure you’re qualified enough.” Donghae says.

 

“That won’t matter once they interview me anyways.” Sehun scoffs.

 

“Okay you overconfident brat. I wish you good luck.” Donghae ends the call.

 

Sehun clasps his hands. “Corporate Heir, Kim Jongin… you’re next.” He lilts.


 

~*~



 

“Seems like that rogue demigod did it again.” Baekhyun, the son of Athena, says as he observes a distressed Kim Junmyeon on his monitor. “He’s smart though, he covered up his tracks quickly just like he always does but it’s a good thing I was able to figure out that he’ll go for Kim Junmyeon this time. We’re a step ahead of him and his partner.”

 

“At long last, that kid has been giving everyone trouble for so long. Among all the half-bloods that I assigned to track him, only you succeeded. As expected of Athena’s son!” Hermes, the messenger of the gods, praises.

 

“This is no big deal.” Baekhyun snorts. “I spent two days planning this and I’m sure it’s going to work. After all, I’m the best tactician at this camp.” He winks. Hermes rolls his eyes.

 

“Anyways, is it safe to send him there to handle this case?” the god asks.

 

“Are you underestimating me, Hermes?” someone joins in on their conversation.

 

“Ah, Jongin just in time. I’m done fixing everything for you. The situation on Earth is already taken care of. I asked Hypnos’ kids to temporarily take care of the people there. You’re officially a corporate heir from now on.” Baekhyun grins.

 

The son of Ares confidently nods. “Here’s the profile of the rogue demigod.” Hermes hands him a folder.

 

Jongin checks the content of the folder. His brows raised in impression. “Well the rumors are right, he is indeed gorgeous.”

 

“He is, isn’t he?” Baekhyun comments. “But a thief is a thief. You need to capture him and take him here. Madame Aphro will talk some sense into him once he’s here. His partner was quick in sending his resume though. They don’t know what they’re getting into.” He snickers.

 

“Remember Jongin, be civil.” Hermes reminds.

 

“You’re telling the son of the god of war to be civil?” Jongin chuckles.

 

“You cannot harm civilians and you cannot blow your cover so be cautious. Try persuading him to come here instead of forcing him. This is where he belongs anyways.” Hermes says.

 

“Got it.” Jongin drawls.

 

“You know how to contact me in case you have questions.” Baekhyun hands him a backpack. “I packed some things that you’d need, I’m just a call away if you need to ask something.”

 

“Don’t scare the boy off, Jongin.” Hermes warns.

 

“I’m the son of Ares, not Hades so don’t worry.” Jongin shrugs.

 

Jongin bids them goodbye and heads for the gates. He takes one look at the rogue demigod’s profile once again. Aphrodite’s kids in the camp are all ridiculously beautiful and he’s used to seeing beautiful people already but this rogue demigod just took beautiful to a whole new level.

 

Looks can truly be deceiving. Why is a pretty face like that tricking and stealing from people? Aphrodite was definitely not happy when Hermes told her about the case.

 

Jongin sees a driver waiting for him right outside the gates of the camp. “It’s nice to meet you, Master Jongin.” The driver says.

 

To humans, the driver would look normal but in Jongin’s eyes, he knows that the driver is under a spell. Hypnos’ kids are good at stuff like these. Jongin plays along and enters the car. He hasn’t gotten an exciting task like this in a while. He thinks it’s thrilling. He recalls the name of his target once again.

 

“Let’s have some fun, Oh Sehun.”