Our day-SiBum

A Wonderful Property Name Lee SungMin

Author Pov
“Congratulation! Congratulation! ” Everyone congratulated to Siwon and Kibum on their happiness day.
“Oh thanks. Thanks for coming.” Siwon and Kibum both said when people came and greeted them.
“Ouh, Kyuhyun, Sungmin there you’re.” Siwon said when he see Kyuhyun and Sungmin walked toward them.
“Oh,Hi! Congratulations Kibum…. ^^” Sungmin walked improperly to Kibum and hugged him.
“Thanks…Hyung what wrong with your leg?” Kibum asked.
“Ar… I fell while running.” Sungmin gaze moved to Kyuhyun.
“What? Did something happen?” Siwon turn asked Sungmin.
“No… I-I just feel like want to running. Exercise…” Sungmin smile warmly.
“ ….???” Siwon and Kibum face each other.
“Liar... You’re sulking because of me.” Kyuhyun broke the ice.
“Kyuhyun, no need to told that.” Sungmin whispered to Kyuhyun.
“Sungmin mad at me when he saw me hugged with Seohyun.” Kyuhyun told them with his poker face.
“What? Seohyun is here?” Siwon asked.
“Yup. She’s here.” Eunhyuk appeared from the crowd followed by Donghae.
“Kyaa~Monkey, did you just arrived? I had told you right to come early.” Siwon yelled.
“Huhuhu, I’m sorry. We have a ‘dirty thing’ to handle.” Eunhyuk said while show his innocent face.
“Yaa, what did you do? Where Seohyun? I though you will be with her for a while.” Kyuhyun whispered to Eunhyuk because he doesn’t want Sungmin hear him asking for Seohyun.
“Err…hehehe…can we talk about that later..? btw..Si-Siwon, Kibum what did makes you want to marry? I mean, you both still young.” Eunhyuk change the topic. Kyuhyun keep staring at him noticed that Eunhyuk tried to avoid his question.    
Siwon smile and move his gaze to Kibum. Siwon raised his eyebrows as sign asking for Kibum. Kibum smile and nodded. 
“So, you guys really want to know the reason?” Siwon ask them.
“Duh… of course we want to know.” Kyuhyun answered.
“The reason is…” Siwon start his words.
“Yes?” They said in unison.
“..Kibum is….”
“Yes….?
“I’ll be…….”
“Yes……?” all of them waiting for Siwon answer.
“..and he’ll be…” Siwon try to joking around.
“Yes………?” they said again and make Siwon laughed with their desperate looks.
“Yah! Hurry up. Don’t be kidding like this. I’m curious...” Donghae lost his patience and pout.

“I’m pregnant.” Kibum just now silent when Siwon is joking around then make everyone dropped their jaws with his words.Kibum blushed.
“Pregnant? Yu-You’re pregnant, really?” Kyuhyun asked. Still not believe with Kibum words.
“Yes.” Kibum nodded and bow a little his face to cover his blushing check.
 “Yaa~ so we wiil get new member. You must be happy right, Siwon?  Eunhyuk asked. Siwon nodded and smile warmly.
“Btw, did Mr.Lee Soo Man know about this? If he knows about your marriage and the baby you both will be fired. ” Eunhyuk question catches everyone attention.
“Um yes, he knew about our married
(no need to worry caused I had a shared in SMEntertainment,so he can’t object this)and no about our baby. If he knows about Kibum pregnant, he will automatically resist Kibum from this group because he had a strong reasons and I don’ want to be apart with Kibum… But don’t worry, Kibum has told him that he want to concentrated to his acting for a while and in that time he will rest till our baby get birth.”
“So you mean, Kibum will not get on the stage with us again?” Eunhyuk asked.
“ Yes.” Siwon showed his sad face. “Anyway, we don’t want our baby get hurt.” Siwon touch Kibum’s tummy and make he tickled. Kibum slapped Siwon hand.
“Ouch… Hahaha” Siwon and Kibum laughed and make everyone smiled with their happiness.

 At the corridor…
“Kyuhyun-ah, can I go home first? I-I don’t feeling well.” Sungmin bite his lower lips.
“Huh?Why? Did you sick?” Kyuhyun put his hand on Sungmin’s forehead.
“Y-yeah.” Sungmin pull his head. 
“Okay, then. Yaa- Monkey, Donghae let go home!” Kyuhyun shouted at Eunhyuk that enjoying talking with Siwon.
“Oh come on. We just arrived.” Eunhyuk pout.
“Ya-!!!” Kyuhyun yelled.
“Alright.. alright..we’re coming… what a evil guy he is..blah blah blah…” Eunhyuk walked lazily while holding Donghae’s hand.
“Kyu, no needed to go with me. I said just me. I don’t want to bother all of you.” Sungmin felt guilty.
“It’s okay Minie, it’s late now we should go home and rest
.(Actually I wonder how Seohyun is) Kyuhyun  smile warmly.

“Why? Why? Why!!!Huhuhu…” the Eunhae couple came.
“This world is so mean to us. We didn’t get any happiness in our live yet. Why? Why? Oh god… Why did you create this evil man…? huhuhu…” Eunhyuk said out loud while Donghae nodded.
“Yaa! What just did you said?” Kyuhyun yelled to Eunhyuk.
“Nothin… Let’s go hoOOOooome…~”  Eunyhuk make a heavy steps while drags Donghae with him.
 
At Home…
“Ah-finally…” Eunhyuk came out from the car. Donghae immediately rushed into the house for ‘emergency’
(…toilet…). =_=
“Kyu, I-I-I want to walks for a while… ” Sungmin said to Kyuhyun.
“Okay, do you want me to-”
“No, no need to go with me. I can go by myself. I’ll back soon.” Sungmin cut Kyuhyun’s speaks and left. Kyuhyun gazing Sungmin walks without turn back.
“Hurm, that weird. Yaa- did you have fight with Sungmin again?” Eunhyuk pop out from nowhere.
“Aish-monkey… you freaking me out.” Kyuhyun hold his chest.
“Hehehe, mianae-yo…” Eunhyuk showed his gummy smile.

“Hyukie!Hyukie!” Donghae called Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk walked toward Donghae and talked secretly.
“Hyukie, looked what I found.” Donghae showed Eunhyuk a women shoes but just one of it.
“Whose shoes is this?” Eunhyuk took that shoes from Donghae’s hand and look carefully.
“Hyuk, in my guess it Seohyun’s shoes. I saw her wears this earlier. But she isn’t in house. I’ve searched her all places around this house.” 
 “What? She isn’t? Hae, did you lock the door properly?”
“Yes, I did.” Donghae nodded. Eunhyuk trust his boyfriend. Eunhyuk gaze then captured at the open windows on the left. He walked toward it. Donghae followed him.
“Donghae, did you thinks what I’m thinking?” Eunhyuk looked at the opens window. Donghae nodded while bite his lower lip.
“Donghae, listen. I need your help. Don’t tell Kyuhyun about this okay, or not we’ll be… you know likes always he does to us when we did something wrong. You don’t want to either right?”Eunhyuk ordered Donghae to keep this things from Kyuhyun as they know if Kyuhyun knew about the bad things that they did to something or someone that he care, they’ll dead.

Flashback
“Ya-Monkey ! Fishy! Both of you come here! Now!!” Kyuhyun shouted in early morning.
“What is it again?” Donghae and Eunhyuk came out from theirs room.
“Who did this?!” Kyuhyun yelled.
“Did what…?” Donghae asked while he is still rubbing his puppy eyes.
“Did this…” Kyuhyun showed his messy room.
“No, we didn’t.” Eunhyuk answered in half-a wake. Eunhyuk tried to sees properly but was flashed with the light from the window in Kyuhyun’s room.
“…….” Nobody talked. Kyuhyun crossing his hands while waiting their answered.
“Ah, Hyukie! About last night, do you remember? We did something, right?” Donghae whisper to Eunhyuk.
“Last night…?” Eunhyuk tried remembered. “Hurm~ Kyuhyun works overtime. So, just we’re at home. After we back from works, I rest and I got bored. I went to Kyuhyun’s room to borrow his computer to read fanfic (
like always). After a few minute, you come in with yours wet hair (really y…). It shows that you just had your shower. You just had you boxer and un-shirt. You came near… and wrap my waist then…” Eunhyuk stop his story.
“Ah Donghae, did we??” Eunhyuk’s eyes open widely and looked at Donghae.
“What is it, Hyukjae? What are you mumbling about? Did you do this?” Kyuhyun asked again.
 “A-An-Anio! Of course, we-didn’t messing up your room. We didn’t do that. Ask Choco. Maybe Choco did this. Y-You know Cho-Choco a little naughty lately. Jus-just forgive it, Choco just a dog. Let’s just forget about it… ” Eunhyuk stutter.
 Kyuhyun smirk and walked to his bed. He touched something at his blanket. There’s sticky thing on his finger.
“So, what is this? Did Choco? Did Choco do these ert things?!!”  Kyuhyun face turned to a big brother.
“Omo, Hyukie… We got caught. Let’s go from here.” Donghae whispered to Eunhyuk as Kyuhyun had a proof that they did that. Just Eunhyuk and Donghae want to escape, Kyuhyun grabbed up their collar’s shirt from backs and make stopped their steps.
“Where did you both want to go, huh?” Kyuhyun still not release their collar’s shirt.
“O-O…” Donghae turned his head and saw Kyuhyun already with his devil’s face.
“Err, Kyuhyun-ah. You know, you such a good, handsome and nice dongsaeng. There’s no one can replaced you as a great dongsaeng to us. You’re the one… and about that, em… can you forgive us.” Eunhyuk pretended praised Kyuhyun to makes Kyuhyun let them go. He tried so hard showed his pitied face to Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun not once got trapped at their innocent faces. Kyuhyun laughed with evilness.    
“I won’t fall for that.”Kyuhyun smirked.
“Kyuhyun, we’re sorry. We won’t do that stuff again, we promise
(of course we won’t but in your room only. We’ll do at the other place, kekeke ).” Donghae’s turn to applied their forgiveness.
“It’s too late, little Fishy.” Kyuhyun laughed evilly. Donghae looked at Eunhyuk that start to sweat on his forehead. Donghae hold tight Eunhyuk’s hand. Eunhyuk hold his breath and turned his face to Donghae.
“Hae… we’re done.” 

O_O --- >_<--- T^T---   

“Hae, help me! Arghhh… Kyuhyun, no! Get off that ‘thing’ from me!! NooooOOOOooo!!”  Eunhyuk yelled over and over. In that time Donghae can’t help his lover cause he in trouble too, but not bad as Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk then became a shameless guy in the world because of that ‘things’. He is very afraid of…

Eunhyuk   : Aish-please stop the flashback. Don’t tell the readers about that. My reputation maybe goes down if you tell them.
Author      :Oppa, you can pop out from the story?*shocked* *shocked* *shocked* 0.0  
Eunhyuk   :Yes, of course I can. Anyway it just a fiction right and just me can do this, hahaha … (proud). Ah, forget about that, back to the main, now I want you to stop this flashbacked.  
Author      : But the readers want to know what had happened to both of you.
Eunhyuk   : No, they can’t know!
Author       : But…
Eunhyuk    : No but! If you continue this flashback, that mean you is not E.L.F any longer.”
Author       : …….. O_O
(the author had been treated by Eunhyuk. I don’t want to lose my oppas T^T)


Had to End the flashback (as you wish, Hyukie. I’m still E.LF right, oppa???)


 

 

Hye, I'm backs.Enjoy reading n sorry if its and bad grammar.English is not my major languages. Anyway don't forget to subscribe and leave you comment. Love U all. meet me at the next update.   

tiqgob9597