Chapter 12

A Wonderful Property Name Lee SungMin

 

 Kyuhyun Pov

“Where’re you, Minnie..?Huh...huh...” I pant after running non-stop; searching for my Sungmin. I bend my body; place my hands on my knees. Sungmin left after have argument with that woman. I don’t know what they were talking about. But what I knew is that woman is his family.
Sungmin left. Before I could follow him I had bumped into someone and lost him.

“YOU?!!” his eyes were teary.
“You know her?” I asked him. He fists his hand.
“Sungmin-ah, I-I’m sorry…” she walked slowly to Sungmin and to hold his hand.
“Don’t you dare touch me!” he pulled his hand away.
“Listen, listen to me first...” She begged. Sungmin clench his teeth. “No, Kyuhyun-ah lets go. We just waste our time if we keep stay with this .” Sungmin grab my hand and pulled me toward the door walked passes from her.
“? Is that what you call me all this time?” Sungmin stop his step. He still didn’t turn to face her.

 

“I’m your mother.” Her state made me and everyone in that room shocked except Mr.J.
“I-is that true Sungmin?” I asked him. He didn’t answer. I lower my head and peck at his face. “It’s true?” My hand was released from his tight grab.  

Sungmin turned around and facing that woman. He sighed. His eyes were already red and puffy. He is smiling but weak. He locked his gaze at her.

“After what you have done to me, do you still consider you as a mother?” his voice began husky. She looked down “Am-I-I’m sorry, my son.”
 Sungmin tense at the last word. He took a deep breath before his tear begin falling with his eyes still red.
“A sorry couldn’t heal my pain, a sorry can’t bring back my pride that lost because my own father and a sorry didn’t give back my real omma!” he shouted.
“What?” Kangin and I said in unison.
Wait, she’s not Sungmin real mother? I talked myself. I’m so confused right now. I looked dumbfounded there include Leeteuk and Kangin. Someone please explain to me right now.

“And because of you I lost everything!” He shouted at her out loud making her start crying and kneeling. She scooped her face while saying that she sorry many times.

“Hey guys, sorry we’re late. There were-wait, who is she?” Eunhyuk and Donghae came. Eunhyuk raised his eyebrow while looking at me.
“Sung-” Before she finish talk again Sungmin cut her word.
“Ah! I’m sick of this!” he threw a death glare to her before left the room.

Sungmin never act like this. I stood there dumbfounded AGAIN. This is just unbelievable. My mind keeps rolling what Sungmin just said. Sungmin lost everything because of her mother? But wait she said she not his mother? Then who is she?
And about his father, did he say that he lost…

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun!” Kangin yelled to me made me back to reality. “Huh?” I looked at him.
“Are you dumb or what? Go get Sungmin.” I just realized that Sungmin isn’t in that room anymore.
“Aish.” I hit my forehead with my hand and start followed Sungmin.
I search Sungmin at the lobby and thanked God that he is there and still not far away from me.

 

“Ouch!” then I bumped into someone and make both of us fall.
“Eh, oppa?”  It Seohyun. I got up and help her to stand.“You okay, right? Sorry Seohyun-ah, I need to go now” I really want to talk with her but I still have an important thing to do.
“Wait oppa” he held my wrist made me stop my step and looked at her. “Yes, what?” I asked her impatiently.
“Err…em” She looked away. Her eyes were wild looking at somewhere.
“What?!” I raised a bit my voice.
“Ah.Anio .I just… want to say, hi.” She laughed a bit awkward? Then she released my wrist.

“Okay then, bye.” She waved and left me.
“Huh?” I title my head. “What th-? Ugh,whatever.” I turn away to find Sungmin but he’s already gone. Maybe he has left the building. I search him around outside the building area but he nowhere to seen. I also went to park but he isn’t there. The other also searching for Sungmin but there is no news from them yet. After a long searching I made a decision to go back to studio.

 

“Where’re you, Minnie..?Huh...huh...” I pant after running non-stop; searching for my Sungmin. I bend my body; place my hands on my knees. I closed my eyes tightly for a moment and title my head.

 ‘I hope you’re fine’. I stand up and sighed. I’m such a worst boyfriend. I fist my hand and hit at the wall make my hand hurt. I lean at the wall and raise my chin up. I closed my eyes to relax a bit. Where are you Sungmin? I swallow my tear try to not cry.
“Heechul-ah, please help me…”
 I startled when my cell phone ringing. I took it from my pocket and see the caller name.

“Yes Siwon, what is it?”  I answer it with lazily due to the exhaustion.
“I’ll be right there.”After hear from Siwon I quickly hang off my phone and straight heading to Siwon.

Sungmin Pov

I sit at the corner in a room. It was dark and dusty. I know that I don’t know where I’m right now. Yeah, boo me. Maybe I should plan before I ran away? Err..should I?
Hurm, whatever. But the problem is now I stuck here. I don’t know where I’m, alone in the dark, scare and the most important I’m hungry. Well I didn’t eat my breakfast yet and maybe it also passes the lunch now. Luckily I go before my anger take my body and kill that .
I hug my knees and hid my face. I still cry ..a bit. My head feels dizzy due the break down. Now I really miss Kyuhyun…

‘clik’
 I hear the door knob. I raised my head a bit. I see a guy figure standing at the door. I can’t see clearly because the light from the outside is strong. I cover the light with my fluffy hand so I can see who that guy. He is tall and looks like familiar.

“Hey” he approached me. His voice familiar too.
“Kyu-Kyuhunnie?” I stand up while whipping away my rest tears.
“Huh”
“Is that you Kyu?”
“nae?”
“Oh it’s you!” I run toward him. I jumped on him make me clinging on his neck. I hugged him and hide my face at his neck.
“Kyuhyun I miss you so much! I’m sorry because I-…” I paused when I felt something wrong. This is not Kyuhyun smell? I sniff like a dog. My hand palpate at this guy body.
Wait, why Kyuhyun so tall? I know he is taller than me but not this tall. And since when you have a wider body. I try to touch at his face and did Kyuhyun wear glasses?





sorry for the late update..whoah,,it 2013.?? O_O..Don't blame me.Blame the other authors.It's all their false.They're so amzing writing Super Junior's fic.I'm addict with their story untill i forgot that i have too?? LOL.

Anyway thanks for who subs and coment this fic although sometime?no,always there wrong grammar i guess?kkk 
*hug all the 60 subsciber* ^_____________^
Thank you for supporting me,i hope you'll still waiting for the next update?kekeke >_<

Sorry and thanks,
here some Kyumin ^o^


Kyumin breakdown! i love Kyuhyun hair here (~^_^)~~(^_^~)

KYU..Sungmin wanna play with u to~!  


Oppa Oppa at GDA Malaysia! Kyumin moment~

 





 

That all !  i need to go bed now,i'm sleepy~ :)
                                                                                                  Tiqgob9597