Something wrong.....

A Wonderful Property Name Lee SungMin

In KyuHyun’s car

KyuHyun Pov

What did he means with those words? Is he...” I keep thinking.

I inhaled a few time as I don’t want to think in negative way. While I was driving I saw a music shop at a roadside. I stopped as I think I want to give HeeChul a present when I visit him tomorrow. I enter the shop and went to the K-pop part. I searched the named that start with “W”.

“Yes, finally I found it!” as I look at the CD’s cover_ “WONDER GIRL”_*smirk*.  

I went to the counter and ask the seller girl to wrap the CD.

  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

KyuHyun Pov

Hello...Hello...anybody? Hurm...why it all white?” I talk to myself. I try to shout but I just can’t. Where am i? Is this the heaven?

Psst, this couldn’t be the heaven as I’m the “Devil”*smile smirkly*.So where am I?

Then...I heard someone singing...

~ Honja jisenun bamun na gudega jakku to olla
Gudeyege jonhwarul golo tujongul burinda hedo~

That voice. I think I know that voice. I follow the voice and finally as I though, it is really...Kim HeeChul. 

“Yaa...you Kim Cherry.Why are you here? Why I’m here? Why we are here and where are we?” I keep asking him. He silent and start crying.

“Hy...hyung...” I call him informally. Why I call him like that??!

“KyuHyun-ah...”he calls me and suddenly...  

~Because you naughty, naughty, Hey! I’m Mr. Simple

Because you naughty, naughty, Suju kanda! ~

I woke up from my bed and scoop my face with my hands. “It just a dream” I sign. I went to the bathroom and prepare for myself. After dressing up, my hand reaches the present that I want to give to that bastard.

“He will never ever and ever refuse this present.” I smile because HeeChul really like this female group. 

Author Pov

KyuHyun takes his key’s car and went to the hospital. In the way to hospital KyuHyun saw an accident. It was a terrific accident he ever seen. The car got crash with the bus.KyuHyun saw the ring on the victim’s left hand, but he couldn’t see his face because of crowd.

 “HC?”KyuHyun know that letters ring but couldn’t remember well where he have sees that ring.KyuHyun ignored with that and continue his way.
At hospital
KyuHyun Pov

I walk off from lift with the present I bought. My step feels heavily as I walk through the way to Heechul’s room. My heart fell uneasy and I don’t know why.
Suddenly, a patient trolley across next to me. That patient had covered his whole body with a white sheet. 

“Is that patient died?”I ask myself and keep walking. I saw a man who crying a lot sat on the waiting chair in front HeeChul‘s room. The man looks so adorable with his pink shirt and he look like a 5 years old boy when he crying likes that. I don’t know why but I feel sad at the same time when see his tears burst. I ignored that man and open HeeChul door’s room.

“Annyeong  Hee...”I paused when see no one in his room except nurse who is busy neat HeeChul‘s bed. She looks at me and shakes weakly to me and bowed her gaps.

“……………………..