" I'm sorry..."

A Wonderful Property Name Lee SungMin

1 weeks later..
Author Pov
Honk! Honk!
“Hurry up Kyu,Min… We’ll late if you two keeps lovey-dovey in this time. I know you’re new couple but please do it when we’re backing home later, after the ceremony over!” Eunhyuk honked and shouted to Kyuhyun and Sungmin from the outside.
Kyuhyun and Sungmin shocked and stop their “activities”.
“aish-- that kid always bother us.” Kyuhyun said while he is still hugging Sungmin.
“Hurm-Kyu, what time now?”Sungmin asked.
Kyuhyun looked at his watch and his eye open widely.
“Oh God, Minnie, it’s nearly 7 p.m.!”
“What?”
Both of them start busying dress up.

Meanwhile…
“Urm…Hyukie~ah,” Donghae who is sitting beside Eunhyuk suddenly spoke out.
“Hurm?”Eunhyuk move his gaze to his lover.
“Emm, when will- our turn?”
“Our turn? What do you mean, honey?”
“You know me-you…marry…” Donghae bite his lips and looked at Eunhyuk.
“……” Eunhyuk move his gaze from Donghae and sighed.
“There you go again.” Donghae pout while crossing hand on his chest.
“It’s not like that dear... You know we still have a contract with our company and you know the rule right? It’s said no… ”
“…realationship. Yea,yea,yea.. I know that Hyukie… you have told me million times!”
“And my dear Donghae, you had asked me more than billion times …” Eunhyuk pinch Donghae’s check.
“Ouch! Hyukie…~” Donghae pout and rubbed his red check.
Eunhyuk laughed and kissed Donghae forehead.
“Do you love me?” Donghae asked with his puppy eyes.
“No.”
“No??Urmm…
=,=” Donghae pout.
“I don't love you but I’m madly in love with you, my cute Donghae…”
“Really?” Donghae back to a happy mode.
“Do I ever lied to you?”
“Nope. ^^” Donghae showed his cutely smile.
Just about they want to kiss. Donghae stop as his eyes capture on something.
“What wrong Honey?” Eunhyuk asked.
“She looks familiar…” Donghae narrow his eyes.   
“What? It’s something wrong?”

“………” Donghae stiff with those big eyes.
“Hae?Hae?Hae?! What wrong…?!” Eunhyuk shakes Donghae’s shoulder.
Donghae suddenly pointing at the gate… “It’s her. S-Sh-She’s back?!”
“She’s back? Who?” Eunhyuk move his gaze at Donghae’s pointing.
“Oh no,Hae. You mean her?”
Donghae nodded.
“Oh God please tell me that my eyes lying to me. I can’t believe it!”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Hurry up Kyu, we are getting late. Are you want Siwon cursing us on his wedding?”
“Hold on, I can’t find my wallet.” Kyuhyun giggling and reaches a small and red box.

“Minie will love it.”Kyuhyun smirk and put the box in his coat pocket.

“Okay then, I’ll wait you outside.” Sungmin replied.`
As Sungmin open the door he sees a beautiful girl with a long-wavy hair standing in front of him. She looks really cute with those little chubby cheeks.
 “Hel-hello? Can I help you, miss?” Sungmin asked that girl with his sincerely smile.
That girl just stare at Sungmin face and answer nothing.

“What wrong with this girl? Is she deaf or dumb!?”
“Minie~ I have found my wal—let...” Kyuhyun paused his speak as he sees the girl at the door.
“Oppa…” the girl running toward Kyuhyun and hugged him.
“Seo…?It’s really you, Seohyun? ” Kyuhyun close his eyes and hugged that girl tightly.
Kyuhyun put his palm on Seohyun’s checks while Seohyun still hugging Kyuhyun’s waist. Their face are really closed.
“Sweetie, where have you been? I’m crazily looking for you. Are you alright?”Kyuhyun asked Seohyun. Seohyun just nodded with her pretended innocent’s face.
 
“Huh-huh-huh, I know-I know this gonna be like this.” said Donghae that just run to the door and lost his breathes. Eunhyuk walked to Kyuhyun and fiercely pushed him away. Kyuhyun fell on the floor.
“Ah-!@#$% what wrong you?” Kyuhyun raise his voice.
“Huh? You asked what wrong with me. You! What the hell you’re doing?”
Kyuhyun blank with Eunhyuk words. Seohyun came and picked up Kyuhyun.
“Are you alright, oppa?” Seohyun asked Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun ignored it and stare at Eunhyuk.
“What are you talking about?!”
“Noticed someone missing here?”
“Who? It is a dog? It’s your Coco missing again that makes you want pushed me?!!” Kyuhyun yelled at Eunhyuk.

Kyuhyun words make Eunhyuk’s blood more increase. Eunhyuk pulled up Kyuhyun collar shirt and pushed him to the wall. Their face closed.
“Guys stop fighting!” Donghae shouted at them, so do Seohyun.
“Listen here you, idiot! It’s not my dog is missing this time… but it your bunny is running away. You know that?! Did you notice it?” Eunhyuk yelled back to Kyuhyun.

“What? Bunny?” Khyuhyun asked weird.
“Yeah. Your bunny…”
“Minie? Oh God, Minie!!” Kyuhun pushed Eunhyuk away and run toward the door.
“Oppa,where are going? Oppa!” Seohyun shouted to Kyuhyun at the door.
“I must follow him.” as Seohyun want to step out, the Eunhae couple blocked her.
“Get off from my way.”Seohyun said.
“A-A-A, not so fast. Donghae…” Eunhyuk give Donghae signing.
“Yes Sir! Miss please stands back.” Donghae sweetly asked Seohyun.
“What? Stand back? Oh please, I must get…”
“Yaa- Just do it what I asked you to!!” Donghae shouted.
 Donghae manly voice make Seohyun startled and follow his order.
“Any words?” Eunhyuk asked.
“….huh?”
“Hurm, good. I guess there’s nothing to say. Okay, good bye ~ ” Eunhyuk and Donghae waved to Seohyun before closed the door.
“Wait! Wait! Open the door! Don’t leave me alone!” Seohyun knocked the door many time but they ignored it.
“Seohyun, you’re so kind want to stays and look after our house since we’ll be not at home. Hahaha!” Eunhyuk and Donghae laughed with their evilness.
“Wait, don’t leave me. Open the door….!”
“Wow honey, you’re getting evil lately. Your voice just now makes me Fuhh…I never see you like that before.” Eunhyuk said to Donghae.
“I learned it from you…” Donghae laughed.

Sungmin Pov
I sat on the ground and rest under a shady tree. I look at the couple who sat on the bench. In the cool night wind and in front of beautiful lake, yes they look really happy and I ? Really envy with them right now.
 “How could he do this to me?” I still sad imagined how Kyuhyun hugged that girl passionately.
“Aish-I still can’t get it off from my mind. AHHH!!!!” I shouted and make me little free from pain.       
I picked pebbles near the tree and throw it into the lake one at time.
“He love me, he doesn’t love me… he love me, he doesn’t love me…he love me, he doesn’t love me…he love me…and the last pebble, he doesn’t love me? Huh….” I bow a little then start cried. I hugged my knees with my arms and hide my face.
 
BLUP
I raise my head a little as I hear something from the lake.
“That is yours last pebble. You miss one, you dropped it.” Kyuhyun appeared from behind the tree.

“You, go away. I don’t want to see you.” I said to Kyuhyun but it only my acted actually at that time my heart shouted and singing happily “Yippiiee… Kyuhyun is here. He looked for me. That means the last pebble is Kyuhyun love me~ Kyuhyun love me~”

Kyuhyun slowly walked and sat beside me. I moved my gaze from him to makes him more guilty.
“Looks Sungmin. I know it was false and I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. I lost my control. That girl actually is my girlfriend, I means now she is my ex- . She’s the one that I told you that hurt my heart. Although she hurt me a lot, huh..I’m still loved her.”  Kyuhyun explained to me but his last word make me sad.
“Huh, you still love her. Then don’t tell it to me. It’s make me more hurt and wasting my time. I’m off.” Just I want to stand up and leave Kyuhyun grabbed my hand and make me fall on his lap.
 “Hold on Sungmin, where are you going? I’m not finish yet. Listen, I love her but as a sister, just a sister. I don’t know why I can’t hate her either. I have you now. You’re the one for me, no one else. Get it?” he pointed his index finger to my face. I bite his finger.
“Ouch, Minnie… What that for?” Kyuhyun hold his finger.
“That is called revenged. Get it?”
“Hurm, okay. I can accept that. But is there no other ways you can punish me? I mean beside a bite?”
“Like what?”
“K-I-S-S?”
“Hah? So you said kiss is punishment? That is reward I thinks. For the real punishment… NO-KISS-FOR -3-DAYS…”
“What 3 days? Oh come on Minnie… you’re so mean.” He pouted.
“Not satisfied? Do you want me to add for several days more?”
“Er-nope. I-I guess 3 days is enough and really painful for me.”
“Hurm..good boy…~” I smile and Kyuhyun hair.
Kyuhyun then stand up while I still on the ground.
“Hurm, Minnie? Let’s go to the Siwon’s wedding.”
“I want to but for the real I can’t walks properly cause… I fell while running here and hurt my ankle.” I showed him my poor face. Kyuhyun chuckled. I pouted.
Kyuhyun then squatted. “Get on mine.”
Without hesitation I jump on his back. “Okay, but don’t regret, I’m quit heavy... Hahaha” I laughed.
“ I won’t regret as I don’t regret for loving you…” Kyuhyun said and lift me up.
    

                                                    Annyeong! ^-^.I'm backs with new updated.
                                                      Don't hate me if u thinks it boring. TT^TT
                                                    Comment is needed. no silent readers.. ~.~
                                                                               Tiqgob9597