Confession

A Wonderful Property Name Lee SungMin

 

5 days later
Sungmin Pov
“Hyung!” Donghae suddenly make me out of my world with his aegyo voice.
“Ah~Donghae-shi. I though who is it.” I said to him while sigh.
“What are you looking at?” He put his head out of the window.
“Ah-nothing. I-I just want to have a fresh air here.” I try to hide it.
“Omo! Kyuhyun is there. What is he doing outside with that hatch? Kyuhyun~~~~~!!” the little fishy shouted and waved to Kyu. Kyuhyun move his eyes to us. Then about that time a sweet and angelic smile came from nowhere appears from his pale face. Suddenly my heart feel flutter in air.
“Hyung, do you fall in love with Kyuhyun?” Donghae question make me startled.
“Aish-what are you talking about? I do like him but not more than that.*blush,blush,blush*”

“Hyung, for your information you’re such not good at lying.”
 “Pardon?”  
 “If you don’t love him, why you’re blushing?”
“What? Am I?” I touched my fluffy check.
“Yup.” Donghae smile pinch my check.
“Ah~ maybe because it’s cool here. Looks it cool, right? Hahaha” I laugh awkwardly. But Donghae not fall for that and keep stare at me waiting for my true answer.
“…………………..”
“Okay! I do! I do love him…” I close my eyes and grasp hardly.
“Hurm, it just what I though.”
“Huh? So you know already?”
“Yeah. You know what, it’s obvious and maybe...Kyuhyun already noticed it.” He whispered. Donghae words make me more blushing.
“No. Kyuhyun can’t know about this.”
“Hurm? Why can’t he know this?”
“……………………..”
“Yeah. Why can’t?” suddenly I heard a familiar voice.
“Kyuhyun...” my eyes capture at a man who standing against the door.
“Tell me you little bunny, why can’t I know your feeling about me?” he walks toward me with his evil smirk.  

“Oh God. What am I going to do…? My heart keeps pounding!” I move my gaze from him.
 I looked at Donghae while signing for help but Donghae just giggling watching me in panic situation.
“Kyu-Ky-Kyuhyun. It’s not what are you thinking. I-I just…” I paused when I feel something soft press on my lips.
“What the hell it’s?” I pushed Kyuhyun away.
“You don’t know?” he whipped his mouth.
“It called a kiss.” He grabbed my waist and makes our body touched. Then, he kiss me again and this time harder. I reply his kiss. He bit my lower lips ask for entrance. I allowed his ‘naughty’ tongue to slide in my mouth. Make me moan out loud.
“Hye guys what you are doing?” monkey came and stood at the door. Kyuhyun and I still kissing and hugging each other passionately.
“Oops, I guess I came at the wrong timing. Sorry~” he went away. Then after a hearing a few steps, the monkey came again.
“Donghae, come here honey~. Don’t just standing there and watching them. We will make like them too.” Eunhyuk said and winked at Donghae.
“Really?!” Donghae run and jumped on Eunhyuk excitedly and disappear from our sight. Then cool wind blows us in fantasy world. The world is us now.

I finally let off the kiss as I need to breathe. Kyuhyun his lips.
“Emm~your taste is sweet.” He smirks. I blushed.
“Come with me.” he grab my hand and pull me with him.
“Wait here. I have something for you.” He put me on the bench at our lawn. “…and please close your eyes.” he asked me a favor before leaving me.

“1,2,3…open your eyes!~~~”
“Hurm?!” I looked at what Kyuhyun holding.
“Ahhhhh~ a bunny!!!” I act cutely as I really love bunny. I took it from Kyuhyun and kiss the bunny. Not knowing that Kyuhyun is still there. My attention is just for that bunny.
Kyuhyun smile and suddenly kneel down. Our eyes met.
“Kyu, what are you doing?”

“Sungmin, will you be my lover?” something came out from Kyuhyun that make me freeze. My tears start wetting my check.
“What? Are you crazy?! If you--” I paused.
“Stop. I know its weird but Minie I do love you more than you thought. You’ve cure my heart from the old past. You give me a hope to love again. Please Minie, accept me. I’m really needs you.” He keeps blinking his eyes like a child.

“Kyu,wait. Let me finish my words first. I said are you crazy and if you purposing me using this little bunny…”
“Yes…?” he wait for my words.
“..then I CAN’T REFUSE IT…” I hugged the bunny and swept my tears.
“So, that mean you accept me?” 
“Emm…YES.” I said while nodded.
“Really!? You mean for real?” he keep asking me and I nodded again.

“HURRRAAAYY~” he jump happily run here and there like a man just won the lottery. He run to me and lift me up bridal style, then we start to kiss.
“Lee Sungmin now you’re OFFICIALLY Kyuhyun’s property!” he said and press my lips passionately.
 

Hankyung Pov
“Ouh~~ is that so sweet.Yaa-Hannie, you never did that to me.” my lover pout.
“Really?  I thought I did..”
“Oh really? Hehe, I must be forgotten. Peace~” He makes a peace sign.
“Chullie, remember we had a bet,right?”
“A bet?”
“Yup. You told that they will not fall each other in a short time and you wrong. Looks they’re happy now. Add, for the winner can ask everything from the loser~.” I smirk.
“Ah-that .Hehehe, Hanie can you forget about it? Please…” he doing aegyo.
“No~ Hahaha!” I laugh.
“Fine! What do you want from me?”
“Like always we do~” I whispered to him seductively.
“What? Not that again… Hanie,please~
I laugh as sign no pity at all. Promise must be fully. I then drag him somewhere and make him fully his ‘debt’.         

 “~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~”
 
Meanwhile...
At Japan
Author Pov


A girl with fair skin who is sitting at the corner at the café keep reading a newspaper.
“YONGHWA, THE PRESIDENT OF THE BIG COMPANY GOING BANKRUPT” 
 “Huh, I know it already and do I care?” she said like a diva.
“Excuse me, miss?” she calls the waiter.
“Yes?” a waiter came to her.
“How much it is?” she open her purse.
The lady shows her the bills.
“What?! Are you insane? I just had a coffee and some food. Why it’s so expensive.”
“Yes, I know miss. But your debt last time still not pays. ”
“Aish-I know just keep it down. Everyone is hearing. Here!” she finally take out some money from her purse and hand it to the waiter.
“Thank you, miss. Please come again.” The waiter walked away.
“Ah! What a life is this? I can’t live here any longer. I don’t have any money more. Aish!!” she throw the newspaper on the table and her eyes got catch for something.


“CHO KYUHYUN GOT MORE POPULAR EVEN IN JAPAN.”
“One of the richest young singers in Korea”


“Haa~, what are wonderful chances to me. Now I get my target again…”

 


 

                              Hello guys! like always,late again.Enjoy reading and don't forget to leave your comment.
                                                                           I do really need your opinions.
                                                                                           Tiqgob9597