New Guardian

A Wonderful Property Name Lee SungMin

 

Author Pov

“Oh, ed, my head! ” Seohyun cursed while scooping his forehead. “, it swelling. you idiot ghost.” Seohyun mumbled.
“You’re wake up already?”  A girl with a short-brown hair came in Seohyun’s room with a tray of breakfast on her hand. “Hey, it not nice for a girl to used that word.” That girl put the tray on the little table near the bed. She sat beside Seohyun’s bed and pinched her little sister’s check.

“Taeyeon Onni, look at my head. How can I win Miss Korea if my face is just like a flower-horn fish…?” Seohyun pouted while showing the swollen part. Taeyeon smile watching her grown up maknae still acting like a child. “I know, Seo. Just bear with it. It will better soon. I’ve put a medicine cream on it. Now, finish your breakfast first then I’ll take you to clinic.” Taeyeon give a warm smile to her sister. “Nhae Onni…” Seohyun sighed and pout.

Taeyeon know Seohyun for a long time. Taeyeon, Seohyun and Kyuhyun were grown up together. Taeyeon is older than Seohyun and Kyuhyun. They went to the same school and work with Kyuhyun father’s company for about a year and half before Seohyun betrayed them. Taeyeon is just like Kyuhyun, although that evil-innocent girl leave them without any news, she still consider Seohyun as her little sister.

“Seohyun-ah…” the eldest called softly. “Yes…?” Seohyun lift her head and stop munching the sandwiches that still in her hand. “Are you still consider me as you sister?” Taeyeon bite her lower lips. “Yes, of course. You’re my only pretty sister I ever have.” Seohyun said without doubtful.
“Then please…stop it.” Taeyeon gave out the words that Seohyun doesn’t want to hear. “O-on-Onni, what are you talking about. St-stop what? What I have to stop.” Seohyun pretended to not understanding what is Taeyeon told her. “Huh… Seohyun-ah, listen. Whatever you’re doing, it’s not good for you. So just stop it. You’re my only sister I have. I don’t want you to get any trouble.” The eldest know that her sister make a wrong choice to continue her fancy life by taking the opportunity from a nice guy like Kyuhyun. She is in dilemmas between the friend and her only sister.

Seohyun say nothing about it and change the topic. “O-Onni, can we go to salon after this? I must change my hair’s style to cover my forehead. Let me see…” Seohyun took a magazine in the table drawer and look at the hair style part. “Onni, this style seems suitable for me, look.” Seohyun showed the page to the eldest. Taeyeon seem doesn’t care about what her sister talked about and just nodded. She really worried if anything happen to Seohyun. She really cares about Seohyun. She will mad at anyone that who dares to hurt Seohyun. Although Kyuhyun, the most powerful maknae afraid of the goddess Taeyeon. In childhood, if Seohyun sad or crying, without any of reasons Kyuhyun will get punished by the eldest, Taeyeon. That means Taeyeon is just like Seohyun’s guard angel.

 

  “Ah, Tae-Onni.” Seohyun remember something. “yes?” She put the magazine aside and move near to Taeyeon. Then she whispers something to Taeyeon. First, Taeyeon just chuckled but when she saw Seohyun’s serious face she burst into laugh. “W-what, ghost? Hahaha ~” Taeyeon try to hold her laugh by covered his mouth.

“Onni~ I’m not kidding. I’m serious. I saw that ghost with my own eyes” Seohyun said confidently."In Kyuhyun's house"

 “No way. You must be hallucinating. ”
“No, I’m not I saw with my own eyes. He has a long hair and sharp eyes.”
“It’s a guy?”
“Yes. Although it a boy ghost, he completely look like Japanese ghost girl. Look what he had done to my head.” Seohyun pointed at her bruise forehead.

Taeyeon’s gaze at Seohyun’s face at while and sighed. “Seohyun-shi, I believe you.” Taeyeon put his hand on Seohyun’s shoulder. “Onni...” Seohyun smile as her sister trusted her although it is a little insane thing.
“Seohyun-shi… I believe your head must be knocked by a hard thing that caused you said something like this. Let’s go, we need to hurry if not your condition will get worse than this.” Taeyeon stand up grabbed Seohyun’s hand. But Seohyun still not get the point and stop Taeyeon from pulling her out. “Go where?”
“Emm, somewhere I guess… P-S-Y Hospital.” Taeyeon bite his lower lip. “Oh, okay.” Seohyun followed Taeyeon as she thought ‘PSY’ is the hospital name. After they reached Taeyeon’s car Seohyun stop suddenly. “Wait. PSY? PSYCHIATRIC  HOSPITAL???” Seohyun eyes when widely. Taeyeon smile innocently.  

“NoOOooo~!” Seohyun run into the house and quickly locked the door. “Onni, how dare you. I’m not sick. I’m not a psycho!  ” Seohyun shout from inside the house.
“Miane, dongsaeng. I thinks it is good for you.” Taeyeon laughed secretly. Taeyeon successfully prank Seohyun.
But actually she a little worried about what Seohyun said.
“It’s true or just her imagination?”

                                                                              *****

In the morning…
“GoOod…morning…” Donghae came into the kitchen with his messy hair and half-awake. He rubbed his eyes cutely. Then he sniffing like a dog when smell something nice in nearer. The others are already sitting on the table except Eunhyuk. When Donghae open his eyes completely, his gasp dropped. “W-What is all this? I-I mean, Whoa!  Are these for our breakfast? Why there are many foods on the table?” Donghae showed his big eyes making everyone laugh at his reaction. Everyone then smiled and stand up and wished to him in. “Happy birthday Donghae!”

 

“Yesung hyung, Leetuek hyung, and all of you are here? Sungmin hyung, what is this. Is this your idea?” Donghae asked while smiling. “No. Not me.” Sungmin smiled. Donghae gaze turn to Kyuhyun. “No. I wouldn’t trouble myself for this stupid thing.” Kyuhyun said before Donghae asked him. He asked the others and the answered is same.

“Hurm…then, ah Hy-” just Donghae want to turning, someone covered his eyes. Donghae stood. He try to released but can’t. He can feel that person are playing with his ear with it mouth. “Oh, st-stOop it~ It tickled.” Donghae bend his head. “Happy birthday Babe~” That person whispered softly to Donghae’s ear. Donghae smile when he heard that voices. That person then uncovers Donghae’s eyes. Donghae turn with smiling. Eunhyuk peck Donghae’s lips. Donghae’s eyes became glasses. This is the first time Eunhyuk do something like this. Eunhyuk then hug Donghae and give him a kiss on forehead. “Oh~don’t be like this on your own birthday party.” Eunhyuk calm Donghae that still tears up.
“…and this for you birthday.” Eunhyuk bring out a nemo dolls that size of a boy of 5 years.
“Nemo!” Donghae took from Eunhyuk and hugged that plushie tight. “Emm… that why I like you” Donghae smile.

“Ouw… what a sweet couple they are. Aren’t they, Kyu? ” Sungmin poked Kyuhyun severely.
“I can make better than that.” Kyuhyun ignorantly said.
“Oh, really? I bet you’re not a romantic person.” Sungmin smirk.
“Hey that my smirk, you little bunny.” Kyuhyun watched his lover with warm eyes.
Sungmin giggles and grinned.
“ouh, don’t do that.” Kyuhyun peck the older lips severely while saying their love.

                                                                       ***
They get to the studio early in the morning for training Arrangements are. Eunhyuk and Donghae leaving the rest in front of the entrance while they find a parking space.

“You guys go first, I need to buy drinks. I’ll catch up you later.” Ryeowook asked for permission to go. He always like that, always takes care for member’s requirement. He went to buy drinks for them for their daily routine. Yesung immediately chase after him to go and intertwined their fingers. Kyuhyun and Sungmin continue their walking to the studio.

Sungmin Pov

“Kyuhyunnie, where’s  Leetuek hyung and Kangin hyung?” I asked as I did not see another glimpse of them.
“Don’t know. Maybe they’ve arrived before we did.” Kyuhyun pushed the door as we walked in.
We saw Jungsu and Youngwoon hyung already there. They looked something.

“Hi, hyung” I greeted with my warm smile.
“O-Ouh, Sungmin. Hi.” They startled and looked blue when reliesed I’m here.
“What wrong? You guys looked terrible with that looks.” Kyuhyun chuckled and put his hand on my shoulder as we walked near to them.
“T-there is.” Leetuek said. His eyes not dare to see me. “You’re—isk,isk, I can’t ..” Leeteuk hyung scooped his face and buried in Kangin chest. “Shh..Shhu.. it’s not your false” Kangin calm Leeteuk.

“It was. I was the leader and I should be blame. Sungmin,m-mianata. I couldn’t make you stay even longer here.” Leeteuk could say clearly in his husky voice.
“What? I don’t understand.” I still confused. What that mean.
Am I will move from here? I’m not in SUJU? I thought.

“Oh,there you are Mr. Lee.” A guy appeared behind us. “I’ve been looking for you”
“JYP? What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun title his head. I glared at Kyuhyun sign to be nicer and respect. Kyuhyun give me a  What? look and shrugged. I turn my gaze to the older.

 “I’m sorry Mr..?”
“Oh, its okay you can call me Mr.J” He greeted politely. Smirked almost appeared.
“What‘re your intention here? Why you want to meet Sungmin.” Kyuhyun feels something wrong as he looked at KangTeuk couple.
“Why? Was it wrong I want to meet my newest star?”
“ What??!” we said in unison. Ours eyes glued on the oldest eyes,still not understand what does he mean.“You’re with me right now?” he added. Our jaws drop.
“What? I’m not. You must be mistaken.” I force my chuckled. “We’re never meet before and you told me that I’m working with you?”
“Look Mr.Lee. I know we just know each other but you’re now officially with me.”
“Its that true Teukie hyung?” my gaze turn to the man that still in his lover embrace. He lifted his head but still not dare to look at me. He nodded.  “I’m sorry Sungmin. I don’t have power to protect you. I-I’m just a..isk,isk useless leader.” He burst his tears.

“This can’t be! Sungmin didn’t said yet that he agree or not working under you. You don’t have a power to make a decision.” Kyuhyun spit out. He eyes darker. He pulled me closer to him and hug me tight.
“It’s true. I don’t have any.” Mr. bites his inside check. Kyuhyun scoffed while shook his head.

 

“But, she does…” he turned his body and welcoming his hand to that person. Everybody in that room focused at that person. A woman with purple glasses dresses in black fur coat. 
 “Hi, nice to meet you.” She bowed and took off her glasses.

 

I narrowed my eyes and look to her, head to toe. No way, my eyes must be liar to me, I see that .
I fist my hand my eyes began teary. The past came hunting me.
“YOU?!!”

 

   

Hye guys~First,sorry 4 the late update.i've got a prblem to updte the chpter..

So i hope i'll not dsspoint you all with this chappie..

Donghae got suprise for his birthday so do  Sungmin,but it kinda bad suprise for him..

Read are not ENOUGH.COMMENT are really welcome.^-^.

Tiqgob9597