Chapter 13

A Wonderful Property Name Lee SungMin

 

 

Kyuhyun Pov
I parked my car in front of an old building. I see Siwon is running toward me and quickly out of car.

 

“So did you found Sungmin?” my eyes focus on Siwon.
He nodded. A little smile appeared on my face.

“But…” he looks down “.. I lost him”
“What?” I yelled at him. He tensed a bit. Yes, I ‘yell’ at him. Even I know it’s not his fault and Siwon is older than me, so what? I’m the evil maknae.
“Why can’t you keep your eyes on him and wait until I arrived?” I looked at him disbelief. Siwon has sharp gaze, so why can he lose a grown up man like Sungmin?
“I...” I cut before he could finish his word. “So where did you see him the last time?”
“A-around this a-area, but I-I believe he has go inside the building.” He stutters? Whoa, am I that scary? A little evil laugh sound in my head.

 

“Okay then, I’ll try looked inside and you...” I point at Siwon with my glare “wait here and if you any news call me right away.” Siwon nodded and I headed into the building. It’s has been 8 years I didn’t visit to this building. This old building was actually my second house back then.

Sungmin Pov
I back off till my back touches the wall. I looked at back and swallows. The guy I just hugged slowly approaches me.
“Don’t come near. G-gg-go away!” I said bravely. He stops for a while but then continue walks toward me.
“Y-Yah-Yah... I said don’t come near me you per-ert.” Doesn’t he understand my language? Is he an alien from Pluto?
“Hey don’t worry. I won’t harm you.” He looks calm.

 

[Bang] Minnie!

“It’s Kyuhyun!” I yell in my head. But it’s sound like he’s far from me. The tall guy turn his attention to that sound and I used this opportunity to slip beside him and like a lightning I out from that room.
 
[Bang]Sungmin hyung!
That sound again. I quickly go that direction. I run as fast as I can. I really miss my favorite dongsaeng right now. While running, I briefly see at my right and left. The wall burns. What is this place? There’s so many room here and the old lobby that I just enter was quite big. Is this a hotel?

[Bang] Sungmiiin!
Ouh, right Kyu. I snapped. The sound came from my left and I quickly went there.

As I nearer to that sound I see the creature that I wanted to meet damn much standing not far from me. He trying to barge one of the door with his shoulder and I stop him immediately.

“Kyuhyun…” my voice hoarse but loud to he hears me. He quickly turned his head toward me. A smile appeared from his baby face. There are some dirty on his face and some on his shirt." Kyu..." I bite my lower lip to prevent me from crying again.

"Minnie!" he went straight toward me quickly embracing me with the warmth of a hug. Tear drop out of the corner my eye. Tears of joy.

He pulled me from his hug and cup both of mine checks. He was speechless. He looked at me from head to toe with his loving eyes checking me if I’m okay or did I hurt somewhere. No words came from his mouth but I can tell through his red puffy eyes that he’s really worry about me. Looking at him in this state really make me feel guilty. Why I can’t control my emotion, if I could Kyuhyun will never worried like this.

His mouth is stammering something but none of his word could hear.

“Shh..” I put my finger on his lips. “Don’t say anything.” He is about to open his mouth but I quickly peck his. “I love you.” I smile while I admire his lovely eyes.

“…and I’m sorry,” I bow my head not daring to see his worried face anymore. He lifts up my chin. I feel soft lips pressed upon mine.

I gasped and he immediately darted his tongue between my lips and claim my mouth. His hold on me tightened and pressed me tight against him. His hand started my back as he continued claiming my mouth.

Kyuhyun sneaks his hand into my waist, while I move my hands upwards and wraps them around Kyuhyun’s neck.
 

Kyuhyun travel his tongue in my cavern, every part of it, while caressing my waists slowly, makes me tighten my arms on Kyuhyun’s neck and pulled him closer, deepens the kiss.

But then we parted from the kiss slowly due lacks of oxygen. We’re panting while hugging each other.

“Your kiss is the best.” I swear I just saw Kyuhyun smirk. Kyuhyun is himself again. I feel more relieved. So, is that mean I have forgiven? He looks at me with his naughty eyes. Seriously, Cho Kyuhyun? Just now I saw him like a mad man who lost his child, but now his evil side is enveloping him.

His hand slowly went down and suddenly cupping my . I gasped at his action. “Yah..” I playfully hit his chest. “What?” his face is inches from mine. “Nothing” I better like his happy like this than his sad face so I kept silent as he enjoy touching my hot body.

 

“About what happen at the studio..” I dare to speak. “Let’s..” he cut my words.

 “…talk about it at home.” I frowned at him. He smile and locks our fingers and kiss with his soft lips.

 “You..” he face lean forward. “...need to be ‘punish’” he smirk AGAIN. “uh-oh” It’s a bad sign. Usually I always punish him but now he controls me. I gulps as his hands pressed on my back so I can feel his bulge.

 

“Err, sorry to interfere..” we startled and turn to that voice. It is the creepy guy just now.

 “I just want to say that.. I don’t like visitor.”Kyuhyun looks down. He speaks nothing. Is he not going to ask me who he is this stranger guy as I already met him.

“I said, I DON’T like visitor.” He looks fiercer than before. Kyuhyun tense, he looks away briefly and grabs my hands. 

“Sungmin-ah, let-lets go.” He pulled me and we headed out of the building and greet by Siwon who is really happy to see me. Before we left i saw how sad that guy is when he looked Kyuhyun walked away.

'Did they know each other?'

------

We are at home right now, cuddling with other. I look at him confusedly as he kept massages his temples and shut his eyes tightly. Something bothers him.

“Kyu..” I tried to call him but he seem doesn’t hears me. I’m worry if he mad at me. I puff my checks and waits for him to open his eyes but he didn’t move at all.

I sighed heavily and bow.

But soon I felt someone peck my right check. As I turn I see Kyuhyun looks at me tenderly.

“Don’t make you look super cute or I’m going to you right now.” he smile while his hand caressed my pouting lips.

I quickly bite my lips scares of his words. “I-I won’t”. He chuckled and planted a thousand kiss all over my face.
“Kyu~” I whined. “ss-stop.. I’m ticklish.” I push his chest. But he gab my hand and pin them above my head as he push me make him on top of me.

I gulp.

He smirks and captures my sweet lips. We share a passionate lips and part as we lack of air.

 

“Do you still mad at me?” I look at him as he frowns.
 

“What? No.”  He seriously said.

He leaned forward and places my hand on his chest.
 

“…and never.” He pressed his soft lips on mine and soon we drift sleep while cuddling each other.

  

cweet dream~


 

hey there! thanks for subscribing and commenting. sorry for the late update! ^^'' mianhae~
right now i'm working on Someday and Blood er Kyumin love so be patient with me key..

Love u guys! ;-*

            

(>_ ^)>(Hugs all 66 subscriber)<(^_<)