Falling slowly

A Wonderful Property Name Lee SungMin

Author Pov

The door silently opened. Eunhyuk sneak into the house without make Kyu noticed their appearance. Eunhyuk tiptoe while having Donghae on his piggybacks.

“Are you tries to avoid from me?” Kyuhyun said and make EunHae’s couple freeze.

They turn around and saw Kyuhyun already sitting on the sofa while crossing his legs and give them a weird stare.

“Kyu-Kyuhyun-ah…you-you. What are you doing here? Why aren’t you sleeping yet?” Eunhyuk stutter.

 “Yaa Monkey, do you hope I’m not here? I can’t sleep because I’m waiting for something, so where’s it?” Kyuhyun ask while show his hand.

“What?” Eunhyuk ask weirdly.

“Huh you didn’t remember?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow. Eunhyuk and Donghae face each other then look at Kyuhyun back and wait for his answer.

“Aigoo… how cute you both are acting like innocent child. Let me give clues. Thirsty, money, shop, drink… got now?” Kyuhyun smirk when see his hyungs like a 5 years old boy who in 25 years old man’s body. 

“Ooo…err that…aaa... Donghae-ah please gives me that plastic.”  Eunhyuk take the plastic bag and handed it to Kyuhyun. They both bow and quickly make an excuse to gone bed first. They act like a criminal.

“Fuhh, luckily Kyuhyun doesn’t notice this…” Donghae whisper to his lover and smile. After Eunhyuk took 2 steps.

“And… Donghae-shi~” Kyuhyun call Donghae suddenly.

“Argh…please don’t ask, don’t ask…”Donghae bite his bottom lip. He starts to sweat. He grab hug Eunhyuk neck more tightly. They turn around.

“Ye-yes?” Donghae try avoids his eyes from Kyuhyun gaze.

“Why you’re on…” Kyuhyun smirk evilly.

Oh god… please saves me from this devil!!” Donghae yelled in heart.
“Eunhyuk…” Kyuhyun continue his words.

“He fell down from stairs and hurt his ankle.” Eunhyuk quickly cut Kyuhyun speak when sees his pretty boyfriend start nervous by his dongsaeng’s question.

“Hurm…I see. Just your ankle?” Kyuhyun still suspecting EunHae’s couple.

“N-no, I mean…yes.” Donghae replies stutter.

“Kyuhyun-ah, please don’t force my sweetheart to answer your mean nothing questions. Aren’t you doesn’t have anything else to do? ” Eunhyuk said in angry tone.

“Aish…calm down, I’m just kidding. Don’t be so serious. You think I didn’t know what you are both doing all day. Don’t explain to me anymore or my ears will get deaf soon with your love-dovey story. Just make your move to bed.” Kyuhyun said while waving his hand to them.

“Thanks Kyu” Eunhyuk and Donghae both said.

“Tonight, your bed or mine?” Eunhyuk ask.

“It’s up to you my dear…” Donghae pinch his lover cheek.

“Hello guy… I’m still here. Please, just go before I get sick with your lovely actions.” Kyuhyun said and chased EunHae’s couple from his sight. 
~I don't know you
but I want you
All the more for that~

Suddenly Kyuhyun’s hand phone ringing. “_Pastor_?”

“Yes, Siwon-shi, I’ll go to church this weekend with you, I’ll promise...” Kyuhyun said before Siwon make his speak.

“Yaa…Kyuhunnie. I’m not going to ask you that. But it’s good if you had promise like that.” Siwon replies.

“Opps, ~ sorry sorry sorry sorry~. Hahaha. I thought you’ll be asking me that” Kyuhyun said and sing Sorry- Sorry song. “Err.., can you forget about that promise just now.” Kyuhyun laugh.

“No way. You had promise to me. Anyway did you see Sungmin after the funeral?”

“No. Why?”
“Well I’m not seeing him since that.”

“What? Did you find him already? Did you go to his home?”

“Yes. I went to his home just now but his neighbor said he just been chased by the owner for not paying the rent.”

“What? How could this be?” Kyuhyun’s voice turn worried.

“I don’t know. I think maybe he goes to somewhere else that can calm his mind or… that can remember him to his brother. Did you know one?”

“Heechul place…?” Kyuhyun try remembered.

“AAA…nae. I know one. I’ll go there right now. I’ll tell you right away after I found him.” Kyuhyun off their conversation first and reaches his key’s car on the side table.

“Kyu-Kyu, wait…” Siwon call Kyuhyun rapidly but Kyuhyun already off his hand phone.

Siwon Pov

“Aish, why he off his phone. Did he do purpose so he can be Sungmin’s saver and get Sungmin attention? I need to know where the place so I can arrive there first.Huh.” I sigh. I look at my watch, it almost 11:30 p.m.

“Sungmin hyung where’re you? Don’t make me worried like this.”
“Heechul hyung why you’re not trust me…”  I sigh.

The truth is I like Sungmin hyung. I like him since first time I met him. He is polite but little childish... He has a sweet smile, his milky skin soft as a baby’s skin and his foxy eyes sparkling all time when I see it. I know Kyuhyun is HeeChul’s best friend but can he just trust me to take care of his precious brother. I love him, I love Sungmin hyung more than Heechul hyung love him. Although he is older than me, his cuteness makes him look so adorable and look younger than me. I don’t know why but I feel like always want to protect him. I want to love him. I want to be beside him all the time. I want to be his lover. Isn’t possible?
“Oh god what am I thinking? I shouldn’t thinking like this. If he is my faith then he will be.” I said to myself. I close my eyes and clear this blur mind.
“I think I should go to church tomorrow after work.” I added. I take my hand phone and text to Kibum.

To- Kibum
                        -Do you want going to church with me tomorrow?-
From- Siwon

Author Pov  

He drove his car with high speed. His minds keep remembering the place that he wants to go. His car stops at the junction.
“Should I turn left or right?” Kyuhyun confused as he didn’t remember that place.

“Turn left and just goes straight. Then you’ll see a big pink sigh that wrote ‘Amusement Park’. You’ll find Sungmin there.”

“Owh thanks.” Kyuhyun said and start driving. “………” After a few moments……
“What?” Kyuhyun break his car suddenly and make the tire sound.
“Who’s said that?” Kyuhyun turn his head at the back sit and see no one.

“Who’s the hell is talking to me. Why I heard someone give that direction to me. Am I crazy or there is really someone in… It could be just my feeling.”Kyuhyun take a deep inhale to calm him. He took a few second to continue his driving.
“Should I follow that direction?” he said to himself.

“Yes you should…”
“???” Kyuhyun freeze. His body doesn’t move inch just his eyes were glares little to see isn’t someone else in his car but there no one.
Kyuhyun doesn’t care about that voice that keeps hearing around his ear. Although his legs start shiver and his body temperature decreases quickly. He bites his bottom lips and keeps praying.

“Is this the punishment that I got for broke my promise to Siwon?”

SungMin Pov

“Where should I go…?” I sigh. I look at the stars on the sky, sparkling all the time. I count them and keep counting. I always doing this when I’m missing someone especially Heechul hyung... Sometimes it makes me happy because I can forget my problems but sometimes its make me angry because I lost counting. I’m really who really who I’m. I know that I’m useless guy. All this time I lived with Heechul hyung and Hankyung hyung earnings. I’m always hanging on them to lives. Now I have no one, no job and no place to go. I’m a good-for-nothing. I sigh.   

“Heechul hyung…Hankyung hyung, please help me…” I burst my tears. 

Then suddenly a light came from nowhere flash toward me. A man came out from a car and walked forward me. I wiped my tear and try looking properly.

 A guy with a little curly hair and a pale skin walked gently toward me. My eyes freeze looking at him. I was like has put under a magic spell by his charm. He makes me powerless by his fixed look.

 He sat beside me.
“Do you remember me?”He asks. I try to look carefully but can’t. Actually I can’t see in dark, furthermore it was late night and there is just a several street light were on.

“Sorry. I’m blurring at night. Who’re you? ” I wait for his answer.
“Didn’t you recognize your own boyfriend?”
“Huh??Boyfriend??” I ask him in a shock voice

“Haha. I’m just kidding. You must look at your face. It really… cute.” He said to me while I’m blushing.
 “Anyway did you remember the guy that you slapped?”

 “Aaa…that guy.” I said while nodding weakly.
“YOU!?” my eyes open widely when I keep in mind that he’s the one.
He smile and cross his hand on his chest. I get up from sit and kneel down in front of him then bow a little my head.
“I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to do that. I …” I apologize to him while my tear slowly falling.
“No... no Sungmin. It’s okay. I have buried the hatchet already.” He holds my shoulder and placed me back beside him. He whipping my tears gently with his hand but its make me more upset. He remembered me to Heechul hyung. He smile then pulled my hand and hugged me.
“Shu, shu… everything is gonna be fine. I know you are in trouble time right now so I had read between the lines. ” He said to me while rubbing my back. For a moment in a million times I feel like peace with him. I off the hug and look at his eyes.
“Thanks. Thank for being nice to Me.”
“Welcome.” He smile
Then it turn to a weird atmosphere. We feel awkward with each other. He starts to bite his bottom lip and looking somewhere else. We didn’t have any thing to talk caused we just know (but already hugged).

“Emm, is your name GyuHyun?” I ask him.
“Nope. It Cho-Kyuhyun.”
I nodded.
“Heechul hyung talked about you a lot.” I try to keep our conversation.
“Really? What did he say?” he interest with my statement.
“He said he has a very good friend in the world and it you. He always praised you by your face and attitude. He said you’re the polite one that he ever known.” He blushes.

“Polite one, really? Psst, Heechul is a really big liar.”
We were silent for a moment. He looks at his watch and stand up.
“It’s late now, let’s go.” He said while showing at his car.
“Go where?” I ask.
“Just come with me.” he smile and hold my hand toward his car.
Although I’m a sensitive about my hands especially when someone touch my pretty skin but I’m not refuse when he did it and my heart kept yelling   
“don’t let his hand off!!” I feel happy when he hold my hand, the way he talked to me and his good looking make me more attract with him … I don’t know why but I think I have falling slowly to him." Heechul hyung, Hankyung hyung  thanks for sent him to me..."


                              hye,sorry again for the late updated(sorry again??).i might be late again with next chapter.
                       but i'll do my best to make it as fast as i can.hope u like this chapter.enjoy reading.

                                                                                tiqgob99