chapter 14

A Wonderful Property Name Lee SungMin

I woke up and saw a beautiful creature in front of me.Sleeping soundly. He must be tired from yesterday. My hand automaticly careress his face softly, try not to wake him up. I'm still don't believe this charming and evil guy is now my boyfriend.I don't deserve to be with you , why you've to fall in love with me? Why you make me fall in love with you? you're so damn perfect and there's someone better than me out there. You really have a bad taste Kyu. I smile bitter.I'm so lucky I thinks. Be with him make me feel at ease. Make me strong again. But,do I deserve this? I sighed.


"Kyu...I'm sorry lying at you at the first.There's something you must to know about me,about that woman,and about my past. But do you still will love me if you know the truth ...?" I whispered and slowly kiss his chin. I sigh as my past slowly embraced me.



"Do I look good even in the morning?" he smile gorgeusly with close eyes. My eyes went round. D-did.. he wake up alredy?

"Yah,y-you awake?" I hit his chest as he circle my waist and pulled closer to him. He nod with his smiling eyes.

"S-since when?Sorry if I wake you up." I ask nervously. Did he hears what I said just now? Did he hears everything?

"Your sweet kiss told me to kiss you back." he put his nose closer on mine and connect our lips. "Sungmin.." he close his eyes. Still in that position, he sigh heavily. Omo this is not good. I gulped.

"Yes"  I gulp again " what it is? "

"You.." he looks in my eyes. "I thinks you.." He realesed my waist and cover her nose(?)

"I thinks you should go.." what?go where?did he wants to chase me?

"your breath smell.." 

".......boh?" this guy still an evil brat even with his OWN boyfriend. Actually I was still curious where did this brat got his sharp tongue from. His parent? Heechul hyung?yeah,maybe, cause Heechul hyung words quite strong and sometimes could make someone speechless. Okay,enough I'm still doumbfounded here."Yah--" I'm about to burst my anger. How can he be so rude.

 

"yah,palli~go and wash." he whined? Okay what do we have here. An evil and cute brat. Perfect. Okay, I'm not gonna mad at him. Why? just looks at him acting cute yourself and you'll understand me .TT-TT
Cutie bunny is lost to an evil and killer cute brat.

"Awwlright!! " I puffed my cheeks and walk lazily to the bathroom while he laughs hardly enjoying his victory. I mean he knows that I can't stand with his cuteness and totally fall for that. Anyhow I'm happy seeing he wake up with a beautiful smile despite yesterday was a bad day for us.



Kyuhyun POv

I hold my tummy as I laughed hardly. I know this is so rude as a boyfriend and actually Sungmin breath doesn't smell bad either. I just wanted to . He looks damn cute when he angry. I like him like this than being a stranger Sungmin like yesterday. He was totally out of his character when he saw that woman. 

I watched him as he closed the door and slowly sweeps my tears at the corner of my eye. No. Frankly,it's not that funny but remembering Sungmin lost yesterday I got really scared. Scared of losing him. I can't imagine how can I live in this boring world without him. Yes,there's still starcraft for me when I'm boring but Sungmin different. He is more exciting than a game. He's is mysterious and kind love this side of him. He's a treasure that everyone looking for and now he's my property and I don't want to let go of it. 

Knock Knock

Eunhyuk's monkey face appeares behind the door. "Ya,Kyuhyun-ah..are you wke up already?"

"no,I'm sleeping" pftt,can't he sees me himself.

"Sleeping what?you just talking to me" he makes he way toward me. 

"Sleep-talking." he laughed. "stop joking around. Where's Sungmin?" what the-...

I takes the pillow beside me and throw it to Eunhyuk. The pillow hits exactly at his face. assa! He fell on the floor with a loud thud. What a weak anchovy.
"yaa,did you just call by his name?where's your manner?" I threw a dead glare to him.

"huh,talking about manner? Yaa-yaa-yaa,you to. Did you ever address me,my hae and Sungmin?" before he try to throws back, the another pillow successfully landed to his face. Of course,it was me. So what I didn't add 'hyung' at the back. I'm exception for that. 

"Aish, really this kid--" I cut him before he nags further. "Whatever. What did you want. Did you have something apart for this uninvited visiting in the morning" he got up and rubs his back.

"Forget that. I thought wanted to tell about Sungmin's contract.." he folds his hand on his chest and his lips start forming a pout. "but seeing you treat me likes this...just forget about that. I wont tell you. " he back facing me.

"what? minnie's contract?" I got up and makes him facing me again. "tell me. Did he really have to out--- I mean go to that old man's company?" 

"Hmm,I don't know..." really this monkey. Is he sulking now? If it's not related to Sungmin I'm sure to send this monkey to zoo.

"Aish,alright,alright ! I'm sorry!" he taken aback. "Did you just yelled at me?" he put his hand on his chest. Huh,the style totally like Heechul when he acted like mother. Exactly the same.


"Oh,Eunhyuk-ah." we both looks at Sungmin as he finished bathing. He had his only his towel to cover the bottom his built-well was exposed and with those brown wet hair. Such a 'mouth watering' sight. I can't keep my mouth close. "why are you here" 

"Aigoo.." Eunhyuk looks at me while shakes his head then he turned back to Sungmin.

"Hyung, I got a good news for you." He sticks his palms together while showing his full teeth to us.

"what is't" we both looks at the anchovy. He slowly take a piece of folded paper from his pocket and open it.

"As you seen here, Siwon is the biggest shareholder in our company. So thats means he can decides anything that he wants without anyone complaining. So..." Eunhyuk walks slowly toward Sungmin."hyung, you're not going to anywhere !" he jumps happily and at the end he hugs my Sungmin? MmmnnooooOooo. How dare he touch him !

 

I walks toward them and pull Eunhyuk from my Sungmin. "Yah,don't get closer to my half- Sungmin. He's mine not yours." I hold the back of Euhyuk's shirt till his feets rarely touches the floor. The monkey struggling from my holds and I can see from the corner of my eyes that Sungmin is blushing hardly. So cute. Sorry for making you emmbarrased. I just can't control my love for you.

"It's okay Kyu.Let him go, you'll make him chokes till death." still blushing he circle his arm on my other hand.Within a few seconds I realese Eunhyuk's shirt and turn to Sungmin. "It's not okay. He touches my one and only Sungmin, how can I not be angry with him." I look directly to his eyes. He slowly bend his head and as his cheeks as red as tomatoes again.

"Evil brat..." Eunhyuk murmured while he rubs his neck. " I just got you a good news and you makes me like this. Such an ungrateful brat." he pout. 

"I'm sorry Eunyuk-ah, I'll punish him later." Sungmin smile sweetly. " Good to heard that." he stick his toungue out at me. Huh,childish.

"But,I don't understand. True that Siwon has share but as I know his share is not that much." Sungmin bit his corner lip.

"Hyung, everything can solves with money." He tooks another paper from his pocket. " Siwon just bought another shares so thats means he has more than half share in this company." 

"What?When?" Sungmin eyes when widen. We know that Siwon is care about everyone but buying the shares just for a person is something that... I don't know,way too kind?

"Yesterday, after he knows that hyung was in trouble he quickly met Mr. Lee and the board." Sugmin speechless.
So do I. 

"If you want to thanks him now you can meet him downstairs. He stayed overnight yesterday." Eunhyuk added and excused himself.

'He did? I thought he backs to his apartment after we leave.' I said to myself. You're really something Siwon. I snortned.

 

"Kyu, can I go meet Siwon?" I chuckled. Aigoo,wants a permision before meeting another guy. So cute. I pinched his cheeks. " Of course,you owned him. But,put some clothes on. I don't want anyone to see your beautiful body." he kiss the tip of his nose as he nod and excused himself.


I snapped from my thought as I heard the vibrate from my phone. "Hmm,unknown number?" I picked up and held it at my ear.

'Hello..?"

"Hello, oppa?" this voice. I know this voice. 

"Hyun-ah?" 

"I'm glad that you still remember me." just as I thought.



 



                                                                           

                                                                               
Sorry for the late super hyperb update. really sorry, I;m busy with my fangirling till I forgot about this. Well this is who I am. Super Junior die-hard fan. ^^

                                                                        Subscribe and comments

                                                                                      Tiqgob9597