Please take care of him...

A Wonderful Property Name Lee SungMin

KyuHyun Pov

The sky stop its tears .I sat on a bench waiting for EunHae’s couple buys me a drink. I close my eyes as the wind blow up my hair and kiss my face. The bird chirping makes my mind calm for a second. I sigh and keep sigh. This happen so fast. In one time I lost both of my friends. “HanChul-ah...”

“KyuHyun!” someone shouted at me and I back to my real world.  
“Aish...Siwon-shi, you freaking me out. I’ll get heart attack if you do this to me you know?” I give him my usual glare.    

 “Don’t worry Kyu. Didn’t you remember that I’m a doctor? If you get a heart attack I’ll call someone to dig your grave, right after this. Hahaha.” he laughs with his joker smile.

“Yaa...you stupid doctor. You should save your patient not killing them…” I said without thinking.
He silent and bow his head.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean it…” I try comfort him.
“No. It’s okay. I know it’s all my fault can’t save them both.” He sighs.

“Aish…why I say like that to him…pabo! Pabo! Pabo!”I said to myself while bit my lip.

“Please don’t say pabo to yourself, Kyu. It makes me guiltier. I don’t want to add my sin. I mean it.”

“How did you? You can hear my mind speaking?” I shocked when he can guess me.

“Psst, I’m god horse, of coz he give me that power.” He said with an evil smirk.
“Hey, that my smirk.” we laughed together.

“Anyway I had something for you.” He took an envelope from his pocket and hand it to me. I rise up my eyebrow to him.

“Its HeeChul hyung give it to me.”
“What? HeeChul hyung?” my expression changes.
“Yes. Hyung give it before his last breath and I’m sorry I already read that because I’m too curious about it. Oh God, it makes me more sinners...” he apologizes. 

“What a polite man he is.”I said when see his behave like that.

“I got to go now. There’s patient waiting for me.” he excuse me to leave. I nodded.

He paused his steps and turn way to me.

“And KyuHyun-ah…I think you should be nice to HeeChul hyung’s brother.”

“Hurm? Why?” I ask him.

“Just read that letter and you’ll find out.” He smile and continue his walk.

I open the envelope slowly and smile.  Its HeeChul’s handwriting, it’s.

 

To my EVIL dongsaeng…
 If you’re reading this letter right now, I’m already in the heaven while drinking Strawberry Smoothie and having my favorite pie’s cherry, Hahaha.

I wonder if he can be in heaven with that mouth…* smirk*

Well straight to the point. I wrote this letter special for you my friend. I’ve something to tell you. The truth is…I’ve a cancer and I don’t have any time longer. I’m sorry for lying to you. I got it 2 month after you went to abroad. I didn’t want to tell you cause I know you will come back here and crying for me.
 

“I won’t do that…isk, isk”I said while whipping my tears.

And Kyu, did you remember that I told you I had an adopt brother?? I bet you didn’t remember, right? You…stupid kid always like that when you spending all time with that stupid ‘Star Craft’.  You such an idiot gamer you know.

“Hey, don’t you dare’s cursing my hobby.” I pout.

His name is Lee SungMin. He such a cute and adorable guy. He is sensitive and not kind an independences ones. He had no one in this world except me and my precious lover. So I want you, Cho-Kyu-Hyun to responsible on SungMin when I’m gone. Actually I want HanKyung to take care of SungMin but one night I had a dream. It HanKyung told me that he want to be with me even I’m dead and I don’t know that dream is a sign or it just really a dream. So it was worrying me about my little baby~.
 

“HeeChul-ah…you know what your dream really comes true…


So, please Kyu. I need your help. This is my last favors. (Actually this is your punishment as you didn’t keep your promise to me…-excuse-)

You’re just like my own brother to me (~even I’m more handsome than you~). I need you to be next him. Take care of him and love him. I know you won’t love him as much as I love him since I’m the most carrying and loving guy in the world.

At least can’t you call me before you’re dying?*smirk*

Well that my entire last will for you. I’ll promise I’ll ‘visit’ you often. Hahaha.

Be nice to my brother okay. Don’t you ever try to hurt him or I’ll be a powerful vampire and your blood then waiting you to die...HAHAHA...  ;-)

Your specious, handsome, cool, milky skin, pretty as Cinderella and perfect as angel hyung...

-KIM HEE CHUL-

*sigh*

I took a deep breath after read that letter. I lift up my head and look at the sky. I think I can take that responsible as HeeChul is my best friend. I know it’s wasn’t his fault that suddenly slap me. Maybe that time really drop him off and make him emotional as I keep shaking his ‘precious’ brother’s body. *like HeeChul said-a sensitive ones-*

That man, Lee SungMin…

 I can see through his eyes, there’s too much sadness that he had but what is it? And HeeChul is right, he is so adorable~. I don’t know why but… I just want to know him more.

 “Now I’ll take over you, bunny guy…*smirk*”

 

hye again,sorry for the late update. i was really busy and don't have much time. i have to study as my exam just at the corner. i hope you'll like it.enjoy reading. like always please subscribe and coment. ^^

tiqgob9597