Tears keep falling.

A Wonderful Property Name Lee SungMin

At the funeral’s day

KyuHyun Pov

Today the weather is cloudy. There’re rain cat and dog. It looks like the day also crying with us. There’re many people attend to HanChul’s funeral. Everybody can’t hold their tears to accept the reality that this couple has gone.

These two hearts are tie strongly with each other in love’s bond. Their fate is dead together.

“They gone...they all gone...tsk, tsk” I said while hold my tears.

“It okay my evil magnae, just let it out. Don’t be arrogant for your own best friend.” my roommate, EunHyuk tries to comfort me.
I gave up and burst my tears. I scoop my face. All EunHyuk said is true. I’m too arrogant before and trying act manly in front of them. Even I know me just lying to myself.

“I’m sure HanChul will peace there. 13elieve me~” add DongHae, EunHyuk’s boyfriend. DongHae and EunHyuk is a gay couple likes HanChul. They’re in love. They can’t apart each other although a second.

I see the man I met at the hospital in front of me. He is really sad with HeeChul’s departure.

“Is he really HeeChul’s brother? But he is Lee not Kim.”I ask myself.

Flashback
At HanKyung’s house

HanKyung Pov

I’m about to finish my breakfast. It’s almost 7 am. I’m so excited to visit my princess.

 ~Saranghae tjanha uri hamkkehan manheun nal dongan
Hamkke apahaetjanha seoroui irin juldo moreugo~

I took my phone and see the caller name _MINIE PUMPKIN_

“Hello?”

“Hyung...isk...isk...”
“SungMin...what happen? Why you’re crying.” I ask curiously.

“It’s...it’s... HeeChul hyung…” he paused.
“What happen? How is my princess? It’s he okay? Tell me HeeChul is alright.” I rained SungMin with my question.

“Hyung …”

“Hyung what SungMin? Tell me! Tell me!”
“He-he gone…” he said husky.

At that time feel likes 200 VOLT electric attack my heart. Suddenly everything is paused. The time is stop. I can’t move my body. I can’t see clearly and lost my strange.

I drop my phone and try to think clearly what did SungMin said.

After got the point I realize that I lost him. I know this time will come. I took my car’s key and go to the car park.

I steps hardly on my gas as my tears keep falling.

“No, Chullie… No... You can’t leave me.” My car speed is beyond the limit but I couldn’t care less.

 I too frustrated. I can’t think straight which make I didn’t realize that I pass the red light. Suddenly, I see a car in front of me, so I steps hard on the break and turns the steering wheel to the right. My car stops at the middle road.

“Why you’re not waiting for me? Why?! You’ve promise to me. Why you’re not keeping your promise?” I bent down my head on the steering wheel.

Author Pov

HONK! HONK!

That sound makes him raise his head up and looks at the left side. A light shoot right on him, he lifts his hands up to see what is it, but it was too late. A bus with a high speed hit and crush HanKyung’s car.

“Chullie..!”that the only word that HanKyung says in his mind before he close his eyes, waiting for the bus to crash on him.

Flashback

At the hospital
KyuHyun Pov

“No. No. It couldn’t be...the trolley!”

I turn and search the trolley that passes through me.
“This couldn’t be happens...this couldn’t be happens…!” I said while my eyes wild searching HeeChul.

His last words keep playing in my mind. Is this what he means?
Finally I found it. I walk slowly to that trolley. I push away the nurse that hinders me to take off the sheet.
 I slowly open the sheet and see it’s really HeeChul. At that time I feel like my heart was jabbing by a little, tiny, and sharp glasses.

“NO!!” I yelled.

“HeeChul wake up...wake up.” I said while shaking his body. He doesn’t move either. His face was pale, his body was cold and I can’t feel his breath.
“No...No...Tsk, tsk” my tears start falling.
“Yaa, you Kim HeeChul. Wake up, . Don’t prank me like this. Please…” I keep shaking him hardly.


PANG!

A man who was crying in front of HeeChul room just now suddenly slaps me.

“Ouch…what the hell…” I rub my cheek.

“DON’T YOU EVER TOUCH HIM!” that man yelled at me. His eyes were red and his tears still falling down.

Everyone at there shocked and icy with what just happened. I saw his name at his visitor’s tag on his chest.
“What wrong with you?! Why you slapped me? And who is Heechul to you, Mr. Lee?” I ask him in a high note.

He paused and bows his head.

“He…He is everything to me.” He replies while lifts up his head and give me a strong gaze.

“What?” I still confused with his words.

At that time I saw Dr. Choi at the corner. He is with another dead body. Dr. Choi went to the guy that slapped me and give him something. It’s a ring with letter’s HC.

“No!!” The guy suddenly shouted. He went to dead body and lifts the cover.

“It’s couldn’t be happen again…No, no… hyung-ah, please open your eyes. Don’t leave me alone. At least bring me with you if you want to go. I don’t have anybody accept you and HeeChul hyung.” The man shakes the dead body while his tears falling none stop.

At that time froze. It happens to fast. I don’t know how I should react at that time. I try to remembering. “The ring… HC...HanChul? Oh god! Don’t say that the accident that I saw earlier is him. HanKyung hyung!? I said to myself.

“SungMin-shi, SungMin-shi. Don’t be like this, be strong.” Dr. Choi said.

I back to reality and saw the man collapsed in Dr. Choi embraced.

End of flashback

 

Hey there. I know it kinda boring update. DON"T hate me DON"T hate me.*puppy eye*
I'll do better for the next update. Hope you'll enjoy reading. ^^ . Like always leave your comment after reading.

tiqgob9597