A promise

A Wonderful Property Name Lee SungMin

At hospital
KyuHyun Pov  

I open the door that has a name on it ‘Kim HeeChul’. I smiled when saw my old friend’s face when entered the room.

 “Hye!” said the man who was lying on the bed with a big smile. “Hye, long time no see. How are you?”I said while giving a basket of fruit to that man that I bought.
“Can’t you tell how I’m right now?”HeeChul reply.
“Hurrm...I see you’re healthier than the last time I meet you.”
I said to him and laugh although he look so pale and mess.
“Are you blind?! I’m also more handsome than before, it is fact...”he said with proud.

“Anyways, when you back here? It was about 2 year since you went to London. How was there? Who told you I was here? Bla bla bla...”he made my mouth open with his speech.
“Wow wow, hold on you big mouth. Are you’re a detective ask me with those million questions? I .

“Yup, I’m.”He replies with his poker face.

“I just come back here yesterday. It was nice to be there and I knew you’re here because your lover ( HanKyung) told me when I came to your house just now.”

 “Ooo”he nodded.
“So...when you were here” I ask him.

 “Emm...about...about... 2 months ago. “He heavily replies.
“Why? Did your back hurt again?”I ask him again.

“HanKyung didn’t tell you?”

“No.”I wait his answer.
“Don’t worry it’s not my back hurt. Err...I just have a fever...”
“Fever? 2 months? You gotten be kidding…just tell me the truth”
“Actually….”he silent.
“Actually what?”I little higher my voice.
“Actually…. … my fever is gone but it was...”he silent again.
“HeeChul-ah, I’m your friend. Just tell me your problem.”

 

Suddenly he burst his laugh.

“HAHAHA, it was the nurses that can’t let me go from this hospital...HAHA, you must look at your face just now, and it was funny when you got serious.”
I was almost trust him with his poor face.
“What the hell this bastard just lied to me...this can’t be like this, I must ‘get’ him back, hehehe”I said while smirk secretly.

 

“HeeChul-shhii…I’ve something to tell you...

I’m married.”
His eyes were open widely and shouted to me “What? When? Why? Who the crazy ones want to marry a rotten bastard like you? And why you didn’t tell me? I’m your best buddy. How could you!” he pouted while crossing his hands. He looked so angry with me. He doesn’t like someone that didn’t tell him about important things especially me, because we’re friends since we’re high school. So we’re very close. I was like brother to him.


 The room was silent.Heechul still sulking.
“HeeChul-shhii...”I start speaking.
“What?!You betrayer.”His voice got higher.

“……..”
“Milky skin, I got you!!I’m not marry yet...HAHAHA”I laughed.
His eyes open widely again “What you bastard kid!!” he throw his pillow to my face and we laughed together.

Suddenly... “Ehem!”A woman with a white uniform entered the room and makes a sign to keep quiet.
We nodded as a sign we understood and laugh again when that woman were gone.

“It was late now; I must back to my home now.”I said to him as the time to visit the patient nearly over.
“Kyuhyun-shhi...”
“Yes?”
“Come nearly.”
I took 2 steps forward.
“Aishhii...you stupid kid come more nearly. How can I speak to you like that? “He yelled at me.
I give him an evil glare before go more nearly to him and bend my body.

“Now, what?”
He put his mouth near to my ear and his voice start lower.

“If...and if I had to die, I want to die in your arms, I want to die in my best friend’s arms, and I want you to be at my side when I’m dying.

 Can you do that..?”

I was shocked with his word “Yaa...don’t be like this. You just have a fever not a cancer...”
“Yaa...You moron. Just say yes or not. Is that difficult, you idiot!”   

“Hurm...okay I’ll stay at your side when the time is coming...”I give him a cool smile.

“Then you must keep that promise if not...”

KNOCK, KNOCK!

“Excuse me, the time is over now. The patient need to rest. So you can’t be here anymore. “The nurse said when entered the room and make Heechul paused his speaking.
 “I had to go now, see you tomorrow, bye you milky skin!”I rush off from that room but I still can hear Heechul shouted
... “Yaa! You stupid Cho Kyuhyun, I’m not finish here yet. If you not keep your promise I’ll make your life suffer with my evil plan and haunted you, just wait Kyu…!!”

I just ignored with his nonsense and rushed to my car.

 

HeeChul POV

“Aishh, that kid always increase my blood.”I speak to myself.

 “But...I must tell to that kid the truth before I’m gone”.

I sigh heavily and look at the window at a few moments, and then my hand reaches a piece of paper and start writing.

“To my EVIL dongsaeng…*smirk*”