NINETEEN

The Impossible | CLOSED.

Mornings were some things that Minho never had an affinity for. It’s quite bothersome really — when the sun rises, it comes through the windows and disturbs your sleep, asking you or more like bothering you to wake up as it will continuously to do so as it hits your face. And for one, Minho has never been the type to be a morning person. He had quite the hard time waking up in the morning and even during his childhood days, his mom would be struggling to just get him out of bed for school.

 

So it’s been quite the battle of  waking up in the mornings — but lately, however, mornings have became so much better. Mornings - now - still comes in the form of sun rays - warmth penetrating through the curtains and circulating throughout the room. But instead of being the nuisance that it once is, it has become more adventurous in a way. For once in his life, Minho likes to be woken up early in the morning — liked it when the sun rises from the east and comes through the curtains.

 

Though, he’d have to give it all to Sulli for making him love the mornings now. For the past six months in their new profound relationship, a lot of things have changed and their relationship wasn’t the only one. During the six months, it was finally revealed to the public that the merger was going to happen between their respective companies. At first, there was a lot of buzz going around to the sudden change. Though, like everything else really, everyone seemed to like the idea as they saw the continuous changes brought in both companies.

 

Sulli was worried that it won’t be successful but Minho assured her that he’s spent a lot of his efforts and time into perfecting everything so that it would be like how they both wanted it to be like. He also mentioned to her that he’s been working on this ever since the start of their then fake relationship. So a lot of work has been put into the merger and Minho only sees good things to happen. Thus, just couple weeks later after it was revealed, the merger did happen and now, they have successfully merged their companies together, creating a powerful and sufficient company altogether. It’s been great so far and both can only see good things happen from here on out.

 

During those six months as well - besides their companies merging - there was an unspoken arrangement between the two. Especially considering how often Minho has been sleeping over at Sulli’s place and how he has some of his clothes in one small part of her closet though it seemed like day by day, he can have one side of her closet already.

 

Because of this, it’s no surprise to either them that they would head to the company together. And just maybe — just maybe with Sulli being a morning person and Minho being so whipped and gone for her that he is slowly becoming one too. But of course, it isn’t that easy. There’s a prize to it in which Sulli’s pays for every time. It’s a sweet compromise though — if Minho gets to wake up early or at the time Sulli’s wakes him up, he will get something in return. It had been innocent at first, it was small pecks on the cheeks then it became soft  kisses and then it had become early morning make out sessions and just recently, it had become either s or Sulli gets eaten out.

 

Maybe that it is also why Minho likes mornings now because there’s always something to look forward to. And so, because of that, mornings are never really quiet anymore. Well, because, there would be incoherent noises coming from either one of them. Though, if it was quiet, too quiet at times, you just have to listen closely and only then will you hear sounds.

 

It’s morning again — just a little past six thirty and with about an hour and a half left before going to the company, there’s only one thing that Minho and Sulli could be doing. This time, however, sounds can be picked up from the bathroom instead of the usual bedroom.

 

Water is running and that could only mean one thing — a shower is running and it’s considerably bath time. Instead of just one body underneath the shower head, being trickled down on by the warm water, there’s two bodies. Though, really, one of them is pressed against the wall.

 

 

“The suns out, babe. It’s time to wake up. We have to go in a little early today. There’s a meeting at 8.” Sulli says, gently nudging Minho while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. The sun just came up and slowly the warmth coming from the sun is peeking through and it feels so good against her cold skin.

 

Minho groans just a bit and Sulli takes that as a sign to give him a couple of minutes before nudging him again. Sulli knows how much Minho dislikes the mornings but she also knows how much he’s liking his mornings lately because of the the fun they get to do. And so, about three minutes past and Sulli smirks to herself as she thinks of a way to get him up.

 

She removes the covers off of her and moves in a way that will get her on top of him - luckily Minho is facing up which is quite rare as he’s a sleeper who lays on his stomach. So her plan for this morning is quite playing out alright.

 

It definitely makes it easier that he’s shirtless and only just wearing sweatpants. Successfully maneuvering her way, she is now snuggly sitting down right on torso without putting too much of her weight on him. He groans slightly, shifting just a bit as he slowly opens his eyes and sees what is going on.

 

“Morning, baby” Sulli says, catching his eye. Minho looks surprised for a bit before it really dawned on him what she is trying to do. He’s fully awake now. His hands find their way on her legs and feels that her nightgown has up quite a lot, revealing her legs and felt the skin pressed against his.

 

“You’re seriously going to be the death of me, do you know that? - how can you do this to me so early?” Minho manages to croak out , his morning is nothing but deep and a little raspy and that is such a huge turn on for Sulli. In turn, Sulli laughs a little

 

“Don’t act like you don’t enjoy these things. I’m just making your morning babe.” Sulli replies, smirking. Minho rubs his eyes - gaining his full attention. Right when he was about to fully get up, Sulli managed to stop him and push him back down, there’s a glint in her eyes that full of hunger as she looks at him.

 

“Stay down and let me make you feel good first. Then, maybe you can eat out while we take a shower together? Do you want that?”

 

Minho groans - more like moans really as he says, “, yeah. That’d be great.”

 

 

Thus, that’s how they end up in the bathroom with Sulli pressed against the shower wall with the hot water running. The mirrors have condensated as it’s fogged up from the hot water running. Muffled - incoherent sounds were bouncing off the walls. Sulli is honestly getting quite impatient - her isn’t being eaten yet and all Minho seems to be doing teasing her but it’s not enough.

 

“C-can you just like do it already? ..just ing eat me out - ahhh.” Sulli’s words gets put off as Minho grabs on her and begins to spread her.

 

“I will but just be patient okay? I gotta get you prepped first” Minho croaks and Sulli continues to hold it in though it’s ing killing her. Luckily, it didn’t take long before Minho got her prepped and soon enough — once he was ready and she was prepped, it was the time Sulli has been waiting for all morning.

 

Sulli finally got to let loose once she felt Minho’s tongue between her cheeks and started to do his magic. And god was it worth the wait. It felt more good as the water from the shower was dripping down on their bodies and , this has been worth the wait all morning.

 

“M-Minho..ah....” Sulli moans, all too good. She was writhing underneath his touch and it felt so good. The way his tongue up and down has never felt so good and it’s just so good. Sulli wants more but not this morning — there’s a meeting they have to go to and fully having in the shower will take too long if they don’t want to be rushing out the door.

 

It continued to be like that for a while before Minho moves up her body, kissing and caressing every part of her skin that is exposed. Sulli was still pressed against the shower - with her facing the wall and as soon as Minho got up to her neck, she speaks up before the whole room became filled with muffled laughter

 

“Don’t you dare leave a hickey on my neck. We have a meeting so I still have to look professional.” Minho smirks against her skin, biting down though he knows it won’t fully create a hickey but even that still makes Sulli lose her mind, moving so he can have it all.

 

By now, his is pressed against right in between her and Sulli feels the hardness of it. She manages to grab on his , squeezing it, kneading it while Minho continues to kiss and bite on her own skin. He then withers too and the sounds that is coming up from him all so good to her ears.

 

“You make me so crazy.”

 

“I know but you do that to me too. So we’re even, babe.”


 


 

They make it to the company just in time for their meeting with twenty minutes to spare and Sulli that’s all the gods from above that they made it in time because there was one time where they both had a meeting together and they were late - the looks they have gotten weren’t so nice and the words she has heard weren’t even nicer. So ever since then, Sulli tried to not have a repeat of that again.

 

Though their companies merged and basically turned into one huge company, they still have respective company buildings to manage but every two weeks or so,  they will have one huge meeting together with both of their investors, partners and so on where they will discuss things together. Today’s meeting is nothing special but just the same thing.

 

It’s to get to know the strengths and weakness, with knowing how to go on forward and so on. Sulli’s not gonna lie, she doesn’t really enjoy meetings with some of her board members because as it already is, there’s older members on her side of the board who is quite judgy of her decisions and she just hates hearing how she could do better or how she should have done it when she knows what she’s doing and how it’s the best approach. To add on it, with Minho’s side of his board, it gets a little rowdy.

 

Thankfully, Minho has bit more of thicker skin than she has and so when it comes to those things where she can’t find her words, Minho comes to her defense. That honestly makes her feel fall in love with him more. So responsible and respectful.

 

He will put them in their places, respectively of course and the meeting will just flow along nicely. It’s nice like this if Sulli could say so herself. He’s definitely her knight in shining armor in many aspects of it.

 

The room was filling up and soon enough the meeting went on to no hitch. They talked about new stats, new developments and so far it’s all been so good.

 

After careful deliberation, the meeting has ended and everyone was left on their own. Though this means that Minho has to go back to his own office which was right across from town and Sulli has to admit, she will miss him though she really shouldn’t when they’re going to see each other again later that day. Maybe it’s because they have been nearly seeing each other almost every day and her days and nights have been filled with him so it’ll feel weird without him next to her

 

“You’re pouting.” Sulli gets out of her trance as Minho’s deep voice rings though her ears. They were currently in the elevator as Sulli insisted that she will see him off. It had been quiet with only the soft elevator music playing but her mind was on playing loudly.

 

The grasp on her arm tightens and it was Minho squeezing onto it which makes her look up at him. There was a soft look on his face and Sulli sighs.

 

“I think we should see less of each other. I’m starting to miss you too much when we’re not together.” Sulli says and this makes Minho burst into a few chuckles.

 

“Is that why you’re pouting?”

 

Sulli nods, Minho chuckles again.

 

“I know, I’m missing you too much when we’re not together. What should we do?”

 

“Get away from me”

 

“Nope, not a chance.”

 

The elevator dings and the doors open. They were at the lobby now and Minho’s car is waiting out for him outside. The pout grows more Sulli and the hold in her hands tightens. Cute.

 

“I’ll see you later. Okay?” Minho says, pressing a kiss on the top of her head as he pulls away from Sulli but she wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him back in.

 

“At least give me a proper kiss, you jerk.” Sulli says, Minho laughs again before properly kissing her on the lips. Sulli will take that as motivation to get on with the day and get more of those once the day ends when they see each other again.

 

“Be good.” Minho says with a smile on his face before really pulling away and makes his way towards his car. He gets in and drives a way to which Sulli looks after before going back up to the office and gets on the day.

 

 


 

“Ms. Sulli?”

 

Upon hearing her name, Sulli moves her head up and looks to where her name was being called. It was Yeri, with her head peeking through the door, to which she motioned for the younger girl to come in.

 

“Is there anything you need, Yeri?”

 

“Uh...no. But you have a visitor.”

 

“Who is it?”

 

As if on cue, a set of knocking was heard and her ‘visitor’ pushes the door and reveals himself. Sulli didn’t notice it but the smile on Yeri’s face became wider. In turn, Sulli was quite surprised to see Minho. He was smiling and Sulli swears her heart dropped.

 

“I brought food for you. Let’s eat?” Minho says, chuckling as he moves closer and soon enough, Yeri slips out of the room, leaving the two in the closed office together. Sulli was frozen in her spot, unable to process what she is seeing right now.

 

Minho? With food? What?

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Bringing my girlfriend food.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because it’s lunch time? And hey, I brought your favorites. So are you going to come here and eat?” Sulli didn’t even notice how he was already at the small sitting area of her office where where there’s a couch, a few small chairs and a coffee table and he was already taking out the food from the bag.

 

The smell of tteokbokki, soondae and a few other small dishes filled her nose and just lured her to where Minho is at. Indeed, he did bring her favorite and her heart just swooned.

 

“Eat up, baby. You need to get your appetite filled up.” Minho says, as he moves the small trays of food closer to her. Sulli still couldn’t believe this because what the actual . Why is he doing this? Was it because she mentioned that she’s missing him a lot or what?

 

“Seriously, why are you here?”

 

“Do you not want me to be here?”

 

“No, it’s not that. I just don’t want you to come here because you’re trying to make me feel better since I told you I’m missing you a lot. I don’t want to you to feel obligated”

 

“I chose to come here because I wanted to eat lunch with you. And okay, maybe partly, I also came here to check up on you. Now, is that wrong?”

 

“No but…”

 

“Just eat, okay? I know you’re hungry. And if you want, you can eat me too”

 

“Oh my god — shut up. You’re so annoying. I hate you.”

 

“Ha, no, you don’t.”

 

“Okay, I don’t.”


 

 


 

A/N: last update of 2018!! Woooo!! I just want to greet you guys a Happy New Year! I hope you all will have a blessed and prosperous 2019. May this new year be filled with happiness, love, success and so much more! I just want to thank you for sticking with me in this year and hopefully, next year too!! <3 love y’all, you guys showing support for this edited version had made my year so thank you. Thank you for everything! I hope to see you all next year (:

 

P.S for the next update, what do y’all want to see? Do you want me to continue this scene? Or do you want to me a twt post, showing what they have been doing in the past six months? Like how I did in the previous twt post?

 

What do you guys want to see from this? Comment down below and I’ll try to make it happen <3


 

P.S.S, haha their y time in the beginning, oh my god, please forgive me for that. It's so badly written AJSKLPQ but idk..i wanted to try and include but idk...Tell me what you think!