FIFTEEN

The Impossible | CLOSED.

 

Okay so..it may have not ended with them having lots of “getting together” kind of but what truly happened was still the best thing and they were content with it; having their feelings be known for each other and making out on the couch until their lips fell off was still everything they could really ask for. They weren’t the type to argue and complain of not when they both know that there will be a lot of that in the future, so it’s not really a worry.

 

In between their making out session, there were a lot of laughs and giggles, and there was one thing that they could ultimately agree on, everything just felt finally....right. As right as it can be, it was perfect. It was perfectly imperfect.

 

And so, Minho stayed for the rest of the day and followed suit into the night. He really didn’t have much room to say no because with Sulli pouting and her wavering puppy eyes? What was Minho gonna do? Say no?

 

Sulli had clung onto Minho as if he was the only thing that could make her breathe, as if he wasn’t physically next to her, she would fall apart. A little dramatic but Minho didn’t mind it one bit. He actually find it cute and oddly endearing. Minho thinks that he should get used to it because sooner or later, this is what the rest of his life is going to be like and that thought excites him.

 

A future with Sulli.

 

A happy ending with her, just the two of them.

 

It wasn’t really far off into actually making it happen and Minho could honestly propose to her the following day and she would say yes instantly but the more logical side - the realistic side tells him that they ( or more like he )  should just wait it off just a little longer. Regardless, they just have met mere months ago and even if there feeling is absolutely strong and growing, it was still safe to wait. Just a little bit more.

 

“I’ve been thinking,” SullI murmurs softly against his chest, they were currently cuddled on the couch with a movie quietly playing in the background and it was quiet for the moment before she began to speak and his train of thought was left and all his attention was brought back on her.  

 

“What is it, love?” Minho says, starting to lightly play with her hair. Sulli began to move ever so, adjusting her position, finding her comfort position again. She then sighed and it started to kind of worried Minho, it sounds serious to what she is gonna say next.

 

“So you know how we’ve decided to stop pretending this game and let us just be us? You know, be real and all?”

 

“Yeah, what about it?”

 

“What does that mean for our companies then? The upcoming merger? The plan of being engaged? What is going to happen with that?”

 

Hmm, that wasn’t something they didn’t really touch on when they talked. They were more  focused on their feelings for each other and them stopping their fake plan but anything else was briefly touched on or not at all. So if anything, Sulli bringing it up now is a good thing more or less.

 

It’s good to communicate like this, it’s healthy for their growing relationship to touch base on topics that needed to be talked - addressed so that nothing will get mixed up or confused in the long run. Minho is honestly glad that they were talking this out. This is good for them.

 

“Baby? Did you hear what I said?” Sulli lifts her head off of Minho’s chest, sitting up properly and looked into his eyes. Concern is evidently showing across her face - if the small furrow in her brows means anything and Minho really finds it cute.

 

“Yes, I did. I was just thinking anyways - I mean...it’s kind of too late to back out of the merger? Everything at this is basically finalized so we can’t exactly call it off. Regardless of us faking in the beginning or not, I think we both agree that us merging our companies together is a great idea, even from the beginning. And wasn’t that our deal anyways? If I got you to be my fake fiancé - girlfriend, this is what you get in return, right? So honestly, it’s fine. We’re sticking to this plan, we’re merging no matter what, love.”

 

“Yeah, no, I agree. This was part of the deal, I guess. It may have slipped my mind anyways. But there’s still one thing though...what about the engagement?”

 

Minho snickers, a playful smirk playing on his lips. And so, he chose to just a bit, “Choi Sulli, are you asking to be my wife? I haven’t even asked you to be my girlfriend yet and you’re already asking to be my wife? Eager, aren’t we?”

 

Sulli’s eyes widen and a small gasp escaped her lips as she continuously hit Minho on his arm to which the latter just laughs at.

 

“You’re honestly too cute, love. Do you know that?” Minho says despite Sulli’s hitting, chuckling ever so slightly. The playful smirk on his lips still evidently gracing his handsome face and Sulli just couldn’t help but groan in annoyance.

 

“I hate you”

 

Minho snorts.

 

“Do you really, love? Do you really hate me?”

 

Sulli lets out yet another annoyed groan but before she could do more ‘damage’ on him, Minho cups her cheeks and presses his lips onto hers, completely shutting her up.

 

“I’m just kidding, baby. I know what you mean. And don’t you think it’s best to wait off on the engagement, just for a little bit? I’d still like to have some time being your boyfriend first before your husband.” Minho says after the small kiss. Sulli takes in the thought before crossing her arms and pouting ( yet again) .

 

“Then ask me to be your girlfriend then.”

 

“Okay — Choi Sulli, would you like to be my real girlfriend?” Minho asks, smiling brightly at her. It takes Sulli a moment before answering but Minho supposes that her pouncing on top of him and kissing him senselessly is the answer that means yes one hundred times.

 

“I thought you said that you were gonna do a grand gesture when you were gonna ask me out?” Sulli says, this time, she’s the one with a playful look to her to which Minho barks out a laughter that fills the entire room. He pulled her on his lap after properly sitting up and having his hands wonder down to her waist, pulling her in for a kiss before saying,

 

“I was going to but then I changed my mind. You changed my mind. And who was I kidding? I knew I couldn’t contain myself from asking. Plus, I’ll save that grand gesture when I ask you to be my wife. So, love, wait for that a little longer. Okay?”

 

“Of course, if I have to wait forever, I will.”

 

“Oh okay, hold your horses, you’re not going to wait until forever for me to ask you. It’s going to happen soon, love. I’m not going to keep you waiting forever, I promise.” Sulli smiles and maybe tears were forming in her eyes but before they could even become real tears, Sulli only leaned in and kissed Minho once more.

 

“I really really really really like you, Choi Minho.”

 

Minho smiles into kiss before saying with just as much passion,

 

“I really really really really like you too, Choi Sulli.”

 

Giggles came out and more kissing happened but it was all worth it. Sulli was all worth it and Minho vows to himself that he’s not going to make the love of his love wait forever until he pops the question.  Of course not, Minho knows better than that.

 

But all Minho knows is that he can’t wait to spend forever with her.

 

 


 


 

Hello!! As you can see this is a quicker update than usual ( or at least in the past month or so ) and that’s honestly because school finally ended and I finally have the time to write and inspiration just kicked in so i had to take advantage of it, woooo!! You have to take the opportunities like these or it will slip away so take them! Lol But yes, now that I’m out of school, hopefully I’ll be able to write more frequently ( and if honestly, i have the inspiration, let’s be real.) So i’m excited for that!!! Hope you are too (:

 

Oh and one more thing, plot wise, please bear with me. There’s certain things that I want to put out there and hopefully, I can include them somehow. I have a few things that I want to execute and I hope to get to do that, so I ask of you to please bear with me if the plot may shift or what not. But all in all, I still want to thank you all for continuing to read this. And I’m really sorry for slacking for the past couple of months. Hope you understand. Hehe

 

But anyways, I hope to update more and I hope to see you all! Your comments really make my day and motivate me, so pls do comment! (:

 

Thank you once again. Hoped you enjoyed reading this chapter!!