TWELVE

The Impossible | CLOSED.

this chapter is a bit mature-ish in the beginning so just a heads up!

 


 

 

“Can I kiss you?”


 

Wait — what? Is this her dreaming because none of this feels real. (well...when did any of this was real…) but Sulli’s vision became blurry and the fuzzy feeling in her chest never went away, it only intensified. Minho was in such close of a distance from her face that she can feel his breath tickling her lips. When did he came this close? It’s in that moment — where she can practically feel his lips on top of hers — did it hit Sulli that holy crap he just asked if he can kiss her and instead of saying anything, she’s staring at him blankly while she’s lost in her thoughts

 

Though before Sulli could even open to give a verbal answer after realizing what he just asked, Minho moves back, moving away from her face but the words “I shouldn’t have even tried” didn’t escape her ears. Before he could move any further and completely having a gap between them, Sulli reaches out for his wrist and holds it, pulling him back, wide eyed at the at the sudden contact. He looked down at the touched skin then back up at Sulli. Sulli took it upon herself and leaned in first and pressing her soft plump lips onto his. At first it was a chaste, soft and quick kiss but then Minho pulled her by the neck and deepened the kiss further.

 

Sulli’s then let out a small gasp but soon enough, she responded back to the kiss with just as much passion as he was giving. It felt exhilarating — it was territory that was all unfamiliar and new, even forbidden but holy crap, did it feel so so good.

 

Minho then pulled her closer to his body, straddling her in his lap while her own hands found its way to his hair; running her fingers so hungrily through his silky hair. The room felt hotter with each passing second, their skins itching, burning almost. It was in the heat of the moment when Minho took the advantage and ed his hips up and as Sulli let out another gasp, with the opening of , his tongue entered Sulli’s hot cave and began to explore it in its glory. It felt absolutely so good, devastatingly so— to be held like this, to be touched like this and Sulli aches for more and yearns to be completely unraveled by his touches.

 

Sulli didn’t hesitate anymore and finally let out the  moans that was stuck behind ; allowing it to ring throughout the whole room and Minho’s ears. In the heated kiss, Minho managed to smile, feeling so good to get such a response from Sulli. His hands began to roam up and down her body, touching every bit of skin he can, removing any garment that’s restricting him to just touch. He always had a strong feeling that Sulli’s skin would be like butter, so soft and smooth and the taste of her lips would so sweet and addicting. And now to be able to touch it and finally have a taste — he wanted nothing more but to indulge himself further.

 

And that’s what Minho did — it went from an intense and heated make out to him pinning Sulli down onto the couch and him hovering over her. Though they might have broke apart for a second, the same hunger in their eyes still remained. Minho had the glint in his that he wanted to devour and just take her all into which Sulli just about mirrored back.

 

Minho leaned down once more after taking in more oxygen and began to press kisses down her neck, softly at first before trailing down to her chest. As he was doing that, Sulli was fumbling with his pants, trying to get it open and let him be free —  and for her to explore him in the same way he is doing with her in the moment. With each kiss that Minho presses onto her skin, each touch that he gives down from her waist to inner thighs, the easier it becomes for Sulli to come unraveled but her body ached and ached for more and at this point, he’s just teasing now

 

“Are you going take me or are you only going to kiss me and tease me?” Sulli says, her voice soft but dripping with want. She felt Minho smirk against her chest before he moves down to her inner thighs which was completely free from what she was wearing earlier. He bites down on the skin gently making her moan and arch at the sudden contact.

 

“What do you want then, baby? Tell me what you want and I’ll gladly give it to you” Minho says, his voice husky, smooth like honey, dripping. He moves back to her neck, leaving marks now and making a beautiful garden of roses. Sulli’s breath hitches and god, she hasn’t been touched like this in so long so she wants nothing more but to treated with care, pampered with the gentlest touches but she also wants to be destroyed and be sent to different dimensions. Though what Minho is already doing right now is doing just that, she really wanted to know just how much and how he can go and give. So that’s what she answers,

 

“I want you to me. I want you to destroy me. Do anything to me. I just want you.” Minho stops at what he’s doing and looks at her for a moment. God, this may all be good and all but is that what she really wants? Minho doesn’t want to move on when this is just the lust talking in and he doesn’t want to take advantage of her like that.

 

“Do you not want to?” Sulli shyly asks now after a brief moment of silence. Minho then snaps out of his thoughts and looks at her intently before saying,

 

“God, you don’t know how much I want to but are you sure this is what you really want? There’s no going back and I just want you to be sure of this, I don’t want to impose anything on you. I’m not pressuring you into doing anything.” Minho babbles on but as soon as he gets done talking, Sulli presses a peck on his lips.

 

“Why would I say it if I don’t mean it? I mean every single word, Minho. So please, just me already.” Sulli croaks out, her hand cupping the side of his face to which Minho leans into.

 

“Are you really sure?”

 

“Yes, I’m all in, baby.”

 

“One hundred percent? Like are you really sure?”

 

“Minho, just kindly shut the up and put your inside me already. I want this, I want you and if you’re not— .” Sulli doesn’t even finish that sentence before Minho continued to what he was doing moments before. If this is what Sulli truly wants and since she has given him her consent multiple times, who was Minho to say no? He’s a whipped man and he will do anything for Sulli, for whatever it takes.

 

 


 

 

Morning filters the room by how the sun peeks through the curtains; brightening up the dark 4 corners whilst bringing back the warmth of a fresh new day. Lies on the bed are two tired  bodies tangled, entwined and wrapped around one another from the long yet heated night before.

 

Sulli is the first one to be awoken and while she wakes and recognizes it’s a brand new day, she starts adjusting her eyes to the now brightly illuminated room that is surrounding her. The sunlight peeking through the curtains first catches her eyes and though it maybe have stung her eyes a bit at first, it started to grew on her and soon enough she was used to its intensity so early in the morning. As she takes in her surrounding, she then comes to realize that she isn’t alone on the bed.

 

Sleeping quite peacefully next to her, lays Minho, eyes closed with a small pout on his lips. He looks absolutely dreamy and looks so ethereal against the sunlight that’s cascading down on him. With his beautiful tanned skin and disheveled hair, Minho looks like a damn God against the light. Sulli has to admit, with the way he looks right now, sleeping so peacefully next to her, Minho still manages to have her breath hitched.

 

Though as much as he looks like a literal God sleeping next to her, Sulli can’t help but want to boop and press a soft kiss on his kissable lips. And so that’s what she did moments after, not an ounce of hesitation in her to do just what she thought and want. Leaning in so gently, Sulli gives him a light eskimo kiss before also placing one soft kiss right on his lips. After doing so, she snuggles closer to his exposed body and the memories of last night replayed throughout her head, playing like a broken record.

 

Sulli smiles to herself, thinking back on what happened the night before. As much as she asked— practically begged — for Minho to destroy her, he was instead ridiculously gentle with her. It was as if Minho was scared of breaking her, of ruining her but Sulli couldn’t really find the excuse to complain because as much as she wanted to be destroyed like she hoped to be, Minho being devastatingly good and gentle with her was probably the best. She enjoyed every bit of it nonetheless.

 

As the memories continue to play in her head, Sulli could also still feel the touches on her body, the kisses that trailed down her, and still felt the exhilaration of Minho entering her, ever so gently but ultimately still so damn good. As she looks at his sleeping demeanor, Sulli takes her hand and ever so carefully and gently, she started to caress his face. Her fingertips gently grazing over his skin and with his skin underneath her fingertips, it felt good. She also  takes in how absolutely gorgeous Minho looks against the sun that’s peeking through the window and passed the curtains. With his tanned skin and disheveled hair against the light behind him, he looks like a freaking God and he looks devastatingly good.

 

While being lost in doing that, she also thinks about how this is the same man who took care of her last night, who showed her the stars and beyond but as she was doing so, the same sinking feeling in her chest, in her heart, starts to bloom again.

 

She tried to ignore the feeling but it seemed like the more she tried to forget it, the heavier her chest feels, the more her heart is feeling constricted. While being lost in her own thoughts, she didn’t notice that Minho was slowly waking up as the low timbers of his voice suddenly start to fill the quiet room. It was during that when Sulli gets out of her trance and pays attention to the man next to her.

 

“Good morning, gorgeous.” Sleep is still so clearly evidently coloring Minho’s face but he has a dopey smile plastered across his face that Sulli can’t help but coo at. God how is he already this cute in the morning, it isn’t fair Sulli thought to herself.

 

“Morning.”

 

Minho then snuggles closer to her to which Sulli has no issue in returning, only welcoming in the extra warmth. While doing so, they have changed positions and now her head lies firmly on his chest to which he has his arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her in closer to his body. Cuddling and extruding warmth to each other, Minho takes the time to press a kiss on top of Sulli’s head, unknowingly calming her a bit from her restless heart who’s beating so fast against her own chest.

 

It continued to be like this for a few moments as they were basking in each other’s presence with the morning glow surrounding them. Sulli unknowingly draws random shapes onto Minho’s chest as he continues to hold onto her just as tight. They both feel good, safe, secured like this. Last night felt like an absolute dream but to be waking up and seeing each other’s face and the results of last night, it felt truly magical.

 

The quietness of the room felt good, comforting and calming but it’s then disrupted by the grumbling of both of their stomachs. The once quiet filled room is now loud with laughter coming from the two.

 

“Seems like we worked up an appetite from last night.” Minho laughs, again his voice teasing. To Minho, last night felt like it wasn’t even real, a fragment of his own imagination but to actually be waking up in Sulli’s bed with Sulli right next to him, it really hit him that, this is not a dream or part of his imagination, it’s real and in its truest form.

 

“Let’s eat, hmm? I think I have a few things in my fridge that I can cook up and make something out of.” Sulli suggests, Minho could only agree to it because well..there’s nothing really else he can say or do.

 

Moments later, Minho and Sulli both get out of bed and change back into their clothes although it was technically only Minho wearing the same clothes from the night before. It was quite the adventure to find all of his clothes as it was strewn across the room which gave both of a good laugh. If mornings were like this, Sulli doesn’t mind spending it with Minho.

 

As they got to the kitchen, Sulli looked around her fridge, finding ingredients to make some fried rice and fry up some eggs while Minho sits on the kitchen island. It felt so domestic to Minho and honestly, he loves it. He can live like this any day.

 

“Do you need any help?” Minho pipes up as he sees Sulli taking out pans and bringing the needed ingredients out on the counter. Even while doing this, Minho still manages to lose his breath of breath over how gorgeous Sulli looks in the morning. He has a feeling that if he tells her as such, she would disagree but if you were to really ask Minho, he’d say without a single trace of hesitation in his body, that Sulli looks amazing and gorgeous with anything she wears.

 

She’s currently wearing an oversized T-shirt that reaches down to middle of her thighs and her hair in a messy bun but Minho still finds her absolutely stunning and gorgeous. Sulli then turns around, now looking directly at Minho and he could swear, his breath just hitched at the sight of her

 

“No, it’s okay. I got it.” Sulli says, giving him a small smile before turning back to the ingredients whilst preparing for what she is about to make. As she was busy doing that, Minho follows her like a puppy and he’s absolutely so smitten. He smiles to himself, if this is a dream he certainly doesn’t want to wake up, he thought to himself, resting his chin on the palm on his hands while looking so dreamily at Sulli

 

Every now and then as Sulli continues to move around the kitchen and cooks a little of but for them to eat, Minho takes notice of her exposed  neck and how beautifully decorated it is with love bites that he put on her. There’s a moment where his chest rises up with pride as he feels proud of himself and his work. Sulli looks so damn beautiful with the marks trailing down her neck as he was also sporting some down his chest. He laughs a little to himself; god he’s so whipped for her.

 

“So how are you going to cover up those marks, baby? They’re littered all over your neck area.” Minho speaks up, smiling as he does so. Sulli might be turned away from Minho but her face yet again is starting to get red. It takes a moment to calm herself down before she turns around and gives him an intent look

 

“Well if anything, I can always blame you for it. I have makeup to cover it up anyways. But shouldn’t you be the one worrying about yours?” Sulli teases, Minho tilts his head back and begins to roar up a laughter.

 

“How about you cover it up for me? With your makeup too” Minho suggests after coming down from  his laughter. Sulli snickers, smirking slightly at him.

 

“I’d love to but you don’t have any clothes here and you need to change anyways.” Sulli says before turning around again and goes back to cooking. Minho scoffs in the back but he was so endeared

 

It took several minutes for Sulli to finish but once she was done, it looks like a feast the table. Minho’s mouth was already salivating at the sight of the food laid out in front of him. Sulli took out the plates and silverware needed and Minho couldn’t wait to taste it, already knowing that it’ll taste just as good as it looks.

 

Taking the first bite, Minho couldn’t contain his reaction to which Sulli just laughs at. It continued like this as they ate, Minho happily eating the food prepared while praising Sulli’s cooking to which she shyly welcomes.

 

After breakfast, Minho insisted on helping Sulli clean up and wash the dishes. Of course, it wasn’t that simple thing to do because Minho was clinging onto Sulli, initiating contact with each other but also leaving linger touches and kisses as they clean.

 

“Stop that or we won’t get anything cleaned” Sulli says as Minho continues to tickle her nape. Not listening,  Minho then wraps his hands around her waist which ultimately makes Sulli drop what she was holding onto the bubbly sink. She starts to squirm at his touches, giggling at the touches that is tickling her skin.

 

“I thought you said you were gonna help me clean? Is this you helping me?”

 

“Ha, you got me. Okay I’ll stop.” Minho says, chuckling. He reluctantly lets go and starts on cleaning (actually cleaning this time).

 

As it was quiet between them, busy cleaning up the table and washing the dishes, somehow the sinking feel in Sulli’s chest starts to bloom again. It seemed like in quiet moments like this where both are in their own worlds, does the feeling come back. This time, however, thoughts were now accompanying the sinking and heavy feeling in her chest.

 

Her mind suddenly going against her and it tells her, daunting and almost threatening, “You’re lying to yourself right now. You know, all of this, whatever this is, you know it’s wrong”

 

Sulli tried to brush the thought away for now and instead focuses on what is in front of her, cleaning up the table. Though, as she tries to immerse herself in the task, the thought slowly creeps back up. It was honestly ruining her good mood but deep down, she knows it’s right.

 

This is wrong but she’s so caught up in the moment, in the feeling that she forgets that this shouldn’t have happened but it did. And now, all she’s thinking about is what’s going to happen after today. What’s going to happen after he leaves. What’s going to happen if they’re aren’t going to talk about it.

 

What is going to happen between the two of them now?

 

 


 

 

a/n: oh is this a quicker update??? hehe

 

okay but not gonna lie, the ending for this chapter is a bit abrupt. It’s like loose thread but honestly I really didn’t know how to end it but like this. But anyways, you might hate me for what’s about to come because well….it might become angsty. (: We need a little angst right? :p

 

**oh and I tried to write for the beginning part but /god/ I can’t write for the life of me. So I’m sorry to disappoint...haha but anyways…

 

Hope you all enjoyed! What do you think of this chapter? Until next update! ((: