A Night Just For The Two Of Us

An Endless Journey of Love ~ Sesshomaru X Reader

Each movement brings me back to that beautiful night, and it makes my heart pound. I then take off the bundle of fur on his right shoulder, I place them on the futon. I then return to the black armor that covered his front and back body, and I do the same with it as I did to the other parts of his attire. Sesshomaru’s eyes doesn’t leave me the whole time, he lifted his arm up so I can remove his armor with ease. Now, we’re both just standing in front of each other with the kimonos covering our body. Sesshomaru’s amber eyes are brighter and more vivid just like that night, I could look at them forever. It seems it’s Sesshomaru’s turn now, his right hand goes behind my head to take hold of my hairpin. He gently removes it from my hair and my hair untwists itself and cascades down my back, my gaze falls from his eyes to the knot that holds his white kimono together. My fingers goes to untie it, as I do my breathing becomes quicker and starts to hitch slightly. I try to conceal it but nothing escapes Sesshomaru’s keen sense, his fingers lifts my chin up. My eyes trails back up to his, and I feel my breathing stopped. After all this time, it still feels unreal. 

 

“Just breathe________, let this moment carry you away.” He tells me. 

 

His words were encouraging, without another thought, I return back to untie his kimono. The knot comes undone and I open up his snow white kimono, his fair and muscular chest comes into view. I slide his kimono off of his body and place it on the ground, his lower attire is the only piece left. Sesshomaru’s hand gently tucks a lock of my hair behind my hair, I hold onto that hand.

 

“Sesshomaru, can you help me remove my wedding dress?” I ask him quietly.

 

Sesshomaru smiles. Seeing his slighty smile tells me it’s time for my attire to come off. I let go of his hand and I turn around, I brush my long hair aside and over my shoulder. I can feel Sesshomaru come up behind me, my obi begins to loosen slowly and eventually falls to the ground. I then turn around to face him again, his face near centimeters away from mine. I can hear his steady breathing above me, his hands unties the knot in front of my kimono and he hold the collar of the kimono and slides it off my shoulders. I’m not standing in front of him bare. When my arms are free of the long sleeves, I lift my left arm up and I touch his face. His smooth skin glides against my palm, his golden eyes turns to mine. I almost forgot how to breathe, Sesshomaru warm hands takes my hand on his cheek in his and he pulls me closer to him. He glides his nose along my left cheek, his long silky hair tickles my neck as he does so. His face soon stops in front of mine, and his nose touches mine. I lean my forhead against his, our breathing syncing with each others. I then tilt my head upwards a little and I leaned in, our lips touch and I kiss him. It’s been a while since we kissed so feeling his smooth lips on mine again feels so new, Sesshomaru’s lips slowly moved with mine and our tongues entwine with each others once in a while. For some reason I feel a sudden rush of relief and gratefulness towards Sesshomaru, it almost feels overwhelming. My arms wraps around his neck and I break the kiss, the skin on our lips gently peeling away from one another as I break the deep kiss. I rest my head beside his as I hug him tightly, his bare chest against mine. Sesshomaru wraps his strong arm around my waist and holds me close to him. 

 

“__________, is something the matter?” He asks me quietly. 

 

“I just feel really happy and I’m overwhelmed by a feeling of gratefulness.” I answer him quietly. 

 

“Grateful for what?” He asks me.

 

I stay silent for a few seconds. I know I sound like a broken record and I’ve said it before or said something similar but..

 

“To you for loving me Sesshomaru. Thank you for loving me.” I finally answer him tears start to well up. 

 

Sesshomaru pulls away from my embrace a little to look at me, I wipe away my tears quickily and give him a slight smile to mask the awkward atmosphere.

 

“Sorry, I ruined the mood.” I say with an awkward laugh.

 

“I suppose right now is a good time to show each other just how thankful we are to one another no?” Sesshomaru asks me wiping away the remaining tears on my face.

 

I smile and I give him a nod. Sesshomaru’s amber eyes seem to turn even more vivid all of a sudden. His arms grabs onto my thighs and he lifts me up, my arms wraps tightly around his neck again at the sudden action from him. His silk hair brushing against my arm as I hold onto him, he lifts me up and places my legs around his hips. In this position my face is now above his, I always looked up at him but to look down upon him at this moment, he looks absolutely perfect, absolutely perfect. One of his arm holds my waist and the other behind my back, I brush aside his white bangs that covered the crescent moon on his forehead. My heart is beating faster again, both of our eyes becoming slightly hooded from the longing for each other. 

 

“Love me Sesshomaru.” I say quietly to him while roaming his eyes.

 

“Till morning.” He responds. 

 

He pushes my back slightly so my face moves closer to his, the next thing I know his lips found mine. Sesshomaru then lowers both of us onto the soft futon under us. My head rests on the silk cover of futon, Sesshomaru looms over me supporting himself up with his muscular arms. His white hair falls beside him onto the futon, his bottom attire is the only thing between us that is preventing a happy and blissful night. As I think that, Sesshomaru removes his bottom attire, I help him remove it and his gaze falls back onto me. Sesshomaru’s knees pushes my legs apart as he looms over me again, I can feel him at my entrance. Feeling him so close causes my breathing to hitch again, I know we made love before the feeling is still nerve wracking. I don’t think the feeling will ever go away no matter how many times we’ll show our love for one another. 

 

“You ready?” Sesshomaru asks me.

 

“I am.” I tell him with a smile.

 

Sesshomaru leans down and kisses me, as he does he slowly pushes himself into me. Like the first time, I begin to resist him on instinct. The slight pain and pressure appears but this time, it’s fading faster than before. I remember to relax and welcome him in, I hear Sesshomaru letting out strained breaths as he sheaths himself into me bit by bit. I hug him as he finally enters me completely, the feeling of completeness emerges again. The warmth and happiness wells up within me, and finally let go of the breath that I was holding. Without another second to waste, Sesshomaru starts pulling himself out slowly and entering me again. Each time he does the familiar feeling that’s follows it all slowly builds, this time though Sesshomaru’s breathing is clear and known to me. Last time he didn’t do that if I remember, I begin to wonder if he tried to hold himself back the first and focused on my release first, it was at the end that when I asked him to release his euphoria with me together that he did. This time I realize that he’s feeling pleasure and he wants to feel it with me openly and together. I hold onto him tighter and I kiss his pointed ear, Sesshomaru’s muscles tenses up as I did.

 

“Don’t hold back Sesshomaru, let your pleasure take over you whenever you’re ready. I want you to embrace the euphoria whenever you can.” I tell him gently. 

 

Sesshomaru doesn’t say anything, in reply he moves a bit faster. The him now isn’t the him that night, that night he just wanted to show me how much he loved me, he was gentle. Tonight, he wants us both to feel euphoria together and as much as we can. My arms are wrapped around his muscular back and my legs around his hips, one of Sesshomaru’s arm is wrapped around my waist and the other holding my head close to his. Not long, both of our breathing become ragged and a thin layer of sweat has formed on both of our bodies. I can feel my release creeping up on me bit by bit, and I can tell Sesshomaru’s euphoria is as well. 

 

“Sesshomaru...” I strained out as I’m about to explode.

 

With a few more fast Sesshomaru sheaths himself completely within me and I can feel his muscles tensing up, a sudden rush of warmth fills me from him. 

 

“__________.” Sesshomaru suddenly lets out with a moan as he holds me tighter. 

 

Although I didn’t quite reach my release, but knowing that he did makes me happy nonetheless. We both breathe heavily from our love making, Sesshomaru lifts his head up and looks at me, his amber eyes burning into mine. The magenta stripes on his cheeks almost looks red in the candle light. 

 

“Did you reach your release?” He asks me brushing aside the hair on my face.

 

“Don’t worry about me, last time I reached mine more than you did, tonight I want you to reach yours as much as you can. I’ll be happy either way.” I tell him with a smile. 

 

Sesshomaru leans down and kisses me passionately, he then moves off me and beside me. He pulls himself out of me and the feeling of emptiness comes over me, he gently positions me onto my left side and he positions himself behind me. One of his arm is under my waist, and the other arm lifting my right leg up slightly and I can feel him again. He kisses the scar on my back as he enters me again, this time the pain is so minimal I almost thought it didn’t occur. His right arm comes over my body and holds my left hand, his movement a bit slowly this time. I rest my head back against him as the the feeling of bliss slowly start to build within me again, I close my eyes as I take in the moment. Soon, our breathing speeds up again and Sesshomaru moves faster again. This time I feel I’ll reach my release, Sesshomaru seems close again as well, his grip around my waist start to tighten and I can feel his claws slightly clawing into my skin. 

 

“Sesshomaru...” I let out.

 

Suddenly the blissful feeling rushes over me like a wave and my whole body feels light and shudders, I feel every muscle within me tense up. My back arches which pushes my head back against him more as my eyes shuts itself even tighter. As I did I feel Sesshomaru’s movement becoming ragged and for a split second he’s trying hard to enter me, I realize that my inner muscles tightened around him as I experienced my euphoria. I hear Sesshomaru let out a quiet blissful moan behind me, not long after both of his arms wraps tightly around me and his muscles tenses again, another rush of warmth enters me. Sesshomaru breathing is heavy as his arms loosens around me, his head falls against mine as we try to catch our breath. My left hand reach behind me and I caress Sesshomaru’s cheek, the thin layer of sweat on his face touches my skin and I realized how tired he is. We sad thst we will make love till morning rises, but I don’t think it will last. I’m getting a bit tired myself but I want to feel the bliss one more time before I let fatique take over me, so I decide to take the lead. I slowly pull myself off of him, I turn my body around and I gently push his right shoulder back flat onto the ground. I made sure his head is on the pillow as his back touches the covers, I pull myself over and on top of him. My hair falls beside me just like his did earlier, I look down at him, Sesshomaru’s hand comes up and caresses my face. I hold his hand and I smile, I slowly lower myself onto him. As he slowly inches inside me I close my eyes as I welcome the warmth of him again, I lower myself until he’s fully in me again. I give both of us some time to catch our breaths, Sesshomaru sits up and he pulls me to him and kisses me. I take that he’s ready so I start to move against him. He holds me tightly to him, I wrap my arms around his neck as I moved. Our breathing soon becomes fast and short again, I kiss him again, he then lowers himself back onto the futon, his hands laces itself with mine. I lift my head up to the roof as I push my tired body to reach that final release. Not long, I can hear Sesshomaru’s ragged breathing again,

 

“_________....” He strains.

 

His fingers tighten around mine, suddenly I feel him swell up slightly inside and the warm rush envelopes me one last time. Sesshomaru let’s out a strained moan. His release helps me reach mine, the rush of bliss runs through my body again. My body shudders and I close my eyes as my head falls backwards, I let the bliss course through me and fade away slowly. I feel as the world is spinning around me, I open my eyes slowly and the world slowly comes into view in red and orange. I gently fall onto his chest, letting the fatique take over me completely. Sesshomaru my hair as he holds me to him.

 

“I can still make love to you till morning, but I assume you’re at your limit?” Sesshomaru asks me softly.

 

“I’m sorry, your ability to endure is absolutely astonishing. Unfortunately, I do think I’m at my limits.” I say to him exhausted. 

 

“There’s no need to apologize, get some rest__________.” He says my hair.

 

“Today has been amazing, thank you Sesshomaru.” I tell him softly.

 

Sesshomaru kisses my forehead and rests his cheeks against my forehead.

 

“The candles, I don’t think I have the strength to get up and blow them out.” I say to him.

 

“Don’t worry about them. Goodnight, My Love.” Sesshomaru says.

 

“Goodnight.” I reply to him.

 

Before I know it, my eyes closes and I fall asleep in his arms and against his chest. As I fall asleep, I realize that Sesshomaru is still inside me. But I didn’t care, because I feel complete with him like this. I feel warm silk cover my bare body. After tonight, I know for sure that I’ll get pregnant. But when, that’s up to fate and time to decide.