Memories Made Under The Moon

An Endless Journey of Love ~ Sesshomaru X Reader

I lay on the soft blanket, my black hair pool around me. My heart is beating so fast I can hear the thumping in my ear, Sesshomaru on the other hand is calm. I hold the blanket close to me covering my chest and private area, Sesshomaru stands up and looks at me with a soft gaze, then he turns around. I don't understand what he's doing, all I can see his back covered by his knee length white hair. Then his bottom gracefully falls to the ground, my face suddenly begins to heat up. Now I know his whole body is bare now, his long hair covers his whole backside except his fair muscular calves. He then turns around, his hair turning along with him gently flowing. Without knowing I let out a small gasp and my eyes turn towards the starry sky before I can see his front view, I feel like a little child quickily looking away from something that I'm prohibited from. The stars twinkles in the clear sky, but I begin to think. 

 

"Why am I acting this way? He's the one I love, seeing him like this shouldn't be such a big deal. Be brave___________." I say to myself. 

 

Although I'm looking at the sky, I can sense Sesshomaru kneeling down on front of me. His hands gently glides along my bare legs, then he gently spreads them. I take a deep breath as I know he can see me fully now, I feel like my heart is about to jump out of my throat. I still can't bring myself to look at Sesshomaru so I continue to look upwards. I can feel Sesshomaru's bare thighs against my own, I can feel him looming over my body. Sesshomaru then gently caress my cheek as his face gradually comes into my vision, his other arm caging me under him. As he looms over me, his thighs pushes mine up slightly and more apart. At that moment I can feel him against me. His long white hair is gray as he looks down at me from above, it falls around him like a waterfall of snow and encasing us inside. His golden amber eyes burning into mine, his face expressionless but soft. At this moment I didn't care anymore about hiding myself from him, I take the blanket that I'm clutching to me and I throw it over Sesshomaru and I, I then grab the other end in my other hand and I cover him from the waist down. Sesshomaru doesn't faze again, he just continues to look at me. I look back up at him, and I take his hand on my cheek in my left hand. He sees the scar on the back of my left hand, and his brows furrows slightly.

 

"I know I've asked you this before, but who gave you that scar on your hand?" He asks me. 

 

I look at him surprised at the sudden question, but since he's asking, I might as well tell him that it was from his weapon. 

 

"You did Sesshomaru." I say calmly.

 

Sesshomaru's brows furrows deeper as he heard that it was him. 

 

"Why did you not tell me when I asked you that day?" He asks me with a slight irritated tone.

 

"Because you saved me that day when you gave me this wound from your whip. You killed the bird demon that rainy day, your whip ricocheted from its wing armor and hit me by accident. I assume you didn't know and I didn't know you then. I was just grateful that you saved me that day from death. It's nothing really, it was just a small wound." I tell him with a smile. 

 

"No wonder I scented blood after I killed the demon that day, I knew it was human blood, but I didn't know who's. So I walked away." He says.

 

I smile, I place my free hand on his cheek, his skin is cool to the touch. 

 

"Sesshomaru it's not your fault, it's no one's fault but that demons. Besides, we didn't know each other then, it's normal for you to walk away. You didn't know or care who I was then, saving me was more than I could ever ask for that day from you. Although it was your whip that hurt me, but it wasn't intentional. The scar became a memory for me of you, it's precious." I say to him with a smile. 

 

Sesshomaru glides the tip of his claws on his right hand's index finger along my cheek gently. 

 

"To think back the first time I touched you was the first time I hurt y..." He begins.

 

I quickily place my finger against his lips, I shake my head slightly side to side. His golden eyes stares back at me. 

 

"It's all in the past Sesshomaru. I don't expect a great Daiyokai like you to feel so apologetic towards a mere human like me. I'm alive and well, although I have scars on my chest, back, and hand, I'm still alive. I expect you to keep your composure and to remember that you are great Daiyokai. Your composure,  gracefulness, strength, dignity, and beauty is what made me fell in love with you. I don't want you to change so much of yourself for me." I say to him with a smile and tears in my eyes. 

 

"If that's what you want. I'll give you my word I won't hurt you like that again, let me show you my love for you___________." Sesshomaru says softly.

 

"I'd like that." I look at him and nod. 

 

Sesshomaru leans down and his lips touches mine, it's a kiss full of longing and love. His tongue gently tracing my lips. He then releases the connection and looks at me, our faces just mere centimeters from each other.

 

"I want to make you mine, are you willing to become mine?" He asks me quietly. 

 

I look at him and I smile. 

 

"If you're willing to become mine, then I'll be honoured to be yours." I tell him. 

 

Sesshomaru then moves his left arm between us, he continues to hold my gaze. I then feel him at my entrance, and I begin to tense up. 

 

"Are you scared?" He asks me.

 

"A little, but more than fear, I feel like I'm in a deeper dream." I tell him. 

 

"Since it seem like you'll be in dreaming for a while, let's make it a dream that will last in our minds." He says with a small smile.

 

I nod. Sesshomaru then start to push himself inside me, I close my eyes and my arms go around his muscular and smooth back. The pressure is starting to form as he slowly push himself into me, I instinctively try to resist him, but I know I have to relax and accept him. Sesshomaru continues to push, the force causes my back to slightly arch. There is a slight pain along with the pressure. I hold in a cry, tears are slowly to form at the rims of my eyes. Finally Sesshomaru finally sheathed all of himself into me, my back finally touches the ground again. Our bodies are finally connected as one. He feels so warm. I finally let our a whimper as the pain slightly intensifies as my mind finally has time to stop and come to sense as to what is going on, but just as fast as the pain came, it fades away just as fast. At the moment I feel complete, I feel as if I've became one with him. Sesshomaru's right arm gently caress my cheek again, I open my eyes with a single teardrop rolling out from the corner of my eye. 

 

"Are you alright___________? He asks me concerned.

 

"Yea I'm alright." I tell him with a smile.

 

"Then why are you crying?" He asks me.

 

"I'm crying because I'm happy, tears aren't made just for times of sadness. We cry in times of great happiness as well." I tell him holding his hand. 

 

"I see... I want to experience this warmth with you, are you ready to experience it with me?" He asks me.

 

"I am." I tell him with a nod.

 

With my nod, it's to tell him I'm ready for him to continue. Sesshomaru folds his right arm beside my head so he propped himself up by his elbow and forearm. He rests his whole body gently ontop of mine, thus making our whole body bare to the skin touching each others. As does that, it causes his thighs and hip to push mine up along with his and it also pushes my legs further apart. His lips finds mine and he kisses me with passion, his tongue traces my lips again and I unknowingly open my mouth. Our tongues find each other and they entwine, we both close our eyes to enjoy this moment to the fullest. My arms wraps around his back tightly, Sesshomaru then starts moving. I can feel him pull himself out slightly and then push himself back in, my body moves along with him. I pull myself away from his kiss as slight pain occurs, but it slowly disappears as Sesshomaru moves more. Sesshomaru is gentle, he's moving with a smooth and barable control. I suppose this shows that this isn't initiated with lust, but with real love.  He wants us to take in this intimate moment slowly, wanting this to last. I hold onto his back and he rests his face behind mine. I can feel his back tensing up with each push and retreat, not for long, a sweet but dull feeling mixes with the fading pressure. Our breathing slowly start to speed up as we continue to make love, Sesshomaru's cool body is slowly starting to feel warm, outside and inside. The cool gentle night breeze touching our warm skin feels so soothing, the sweet feeling inside of me continues to increase as time passes. Sesshomaru slides his left hand up my arm and takes my hand around his back, he pulls it away from his back and laces his fingers with mine. He lifts his head to look at me, his white bangs slightly sticking to his forehead. As I look at him, I feel like I'm seeing a whole different side of him. I've seen him when he's fighting, cold, quiet, enchanting, elegant, flawless, but right now, I don't see him as a great Daiyokai with superior strength or unfazing personality. I see him as someone who just loves me, and wants to show me his love. His golden amber eyes seem to become more vibrant at this moment, they say that when you fall in love with someone or think of them, the eyes dilates and become bigger. Is this how the eyes of a demon work when they see someone they love? If it is, they are more beautiful than ever. Our bodies at this point are covered in a thin layer of sweat, our hands are laced, our bodies are connected and our pure black and white hair becoming mixed to become streaks of grey on the grass around us. 

 

"Are you alright?" He asks me brushing his smooth finger on my cheek.

 

"I'm perfect, and you?" I ask him back with a smile.

 

"I told myself that I won't ever want to feel such emotions, but feeling and sharing this warmth with you, it's splendid." He says calmly.

 

"It's heavenly. I never thought I would see this side of you, it's so hard to think it's real." I say softly. 

 

"I never thought this side of me existed either till now. I thought showing compassion and slowly accepting humans were the most I would allow myself to accept. " He says furrowing his brows.

 

"Love is strong isn't it? It can even change a proud, strong, and great Daiyokai like you into a completely different person. But in order to learn love, we need to learn compassion and care first. It's all thanks to Rin and having her in your life, if it wasn't for her, today would probably never exist." I say to him. 

 

"Today does exist and it's happening at this moment. It's just the two of us right now, let's not let tonight go to waste." He says. 

 

I look at him after hearing those words, and I feel my heart beat faster. I nod with a smile. Sesshomaru leans down and captures my lips into his again, with no more seconds to waste he continues. A few more minutes passes and the sweet tingly feeling in my lower abdomen begin to increase more and more as Sesshomaru buries himself into me over and over again. I grab onto his back and hold him close, my breathing becoming more faster. 

 

"Something's about to snap inside of me Sesshomaru..." I quietly let out. 

 

"Don't hold back, let yourself go when it gets overwhelming. I'll hold you." He tells me gently beside my ear.

 

I've learned about this feeling when I was younger in "life" lessons. Of course I never know what that feeling actually feels like. Is this tingly feeling it? Not knowing what it is, I start to become nervous. Sesshomaru start to move himself just a bit faster, almost as if he's trying to accomplish something. As he does, the feeling deep in me start to build and build until it's almost at the border of exploding. I hold on Sesshomaru tighter as I feel my consciousness about to become fuzzy. 

 

"Sesshomaru..." I let out. 

 

With him entering me one more time, I feel that tension inside of me finally snapping. My vision becomes hazy and that tingly feeling floods my whole being in a rush. I shut my eyes tight as the feeling overwhelms me and I feel my whole body becoming tense and then going numb, I cling onto Sesshomaru tightly as my back arches on its own. It feels as if the world around me is crashing and breaking down. Sesshomaru holds onto me tightly as well as I unknowingly let out a gasp at the intense feeling. I feel tears slightly forming in my eyes, although it was overwhelming, it felt good and warm. It only lasted for a few seconds and then disappears, I finally release my hold on Sesshomaru and I feel myself immediately getting a bit tired. My chest falling up and down with each sharp breath. I feel Sesshomaru leaning himself up, still connected. He gently pulls me up by supporting my back, I sit in his lap and I lay my head against the base of his neck. He kisses me on the forehead and smooths my messy long hair, he holds me to him. I steady my breathing slowly, Sesshomaru's breathing is calm and rhythmic. 

 

"Your scent smells sweeter than before." Sesshomaru suddenly says. 

 

I raise my head look at him, his bangs are matted to his forehead now, the crecent moon on his forehead slightly gleaming from the thin layer of sweat. His golden eyes bright and vibrant. 

 

"It smells sweeter?" I ask him.

 

"It does, it's intoxicating and alluring. Are you tired? We can stop now." He asks me.

 

"I don't want to stop, I have reached my euphoria. I don't want to be the only one to experience such feeling, I want you to experience it as well, I want you to experience it with me Sesshomaru. I'll tire myself tonight if I have to, I want you to feel that moment too." I tell him touching his smooth cheek. 

 

Sesshomaru smiles a he hears my words. I lean in and kiss him passionately. Without knowing I took the lead. My lower half start to move slowly against him, the similiar pressure start to build bit by bit. Sesshomaru's let's out a small quiet gasp within the kiss, I then gently lean my weight against him, pushing him down onto the blanket. I lace my hand with his as I move above him, I look at Sesshomaru below me. I never thought I would have a Great Daiyokai laying under me and making love with him. Sesshomaru's brows were slightly furrowed but it looks so peaceful. My long hair falls around me and around Sesshomaru, his silver white hair pools around his almost like snow. The pink stripes on his cheeks making him look more captivating as ever, he is perfect. I continue to move myself against him, the feeling starting to build and build until it's almost at the moment once again. Sesshomaru's breathing has started to speed up a bit as well, but I fear I will achieve the euphoria before him once again. My movement begin to become ragged as time went on, my breathing starting to speed up again. Some of my hair sticks to my back from the perspiration forming on my body. I begin to close my eyes as I start to slow down , Sesshomaru probably noticed that I'm nearing again. He sits up and holds me to him, he then kisses me. With that, I feel the same feeling snap again inside of me. The feeling euphoria rushes through me again, this time stronger and I let out a wimper. I hold onto Sesshomaru and wait as the feeling slowly fades. After regaining myself again slowly, I kiss Sesshomaru. The cool breeze coming in contact with my sweat laced skin causes me to shiver a little, but I feel warm in Sesshomaru's embrace. Sesshomaru then looks at me again with a small smile forming. 

 

"Let's feel this feeling together this time." He says.

 

I nod with a smile, I realize he's almost there from his fastened breathing earlier. Sesshomaru then reaches beside him and grabs onto the fur that is laid around us. He puts it around my shoulder, the softness of the fur comes into contact with skin. It is soothing and gentle, I gently pull myself off of him, as I pulled away, I feel imcomplete all of a sudden, the warmth disappeared. Sesshomaru takes my left hand with his left, he then pulls my hand gently to my right urging my body to follow. He then leans towards me, as he pulled I find myself laying onto my stomach onto the soft blanket. The fur became a soft head support, my laced with the long scar now faces him. I feel Sesshomaru's hand gathering my hair, and putting it to the side showing my whole back in clear view. Sesshomaru's left hand comes over mine and laces with mine, his large fair hand encasing mine. I feel him loom above me and then I feel him slowly entering me from behind, I close my eyes as I feel the familiar pressure of him connecting with me the firsr time. This time it isn't as bad anymore, Sesshomaru sheaths himself inside me and I feel complete once again. He then rests his body against my back gently, being careful not to crush me. He then starts to move slowly, and the whole cycle starts again as we make love for the third time. Sesshomaru's face is right beside my ear, and I can hear his breathing become faster and faster. My left hand still laced with his left. My other hand clutch the fur so I won't lose myself, it keeps me grounded. At this point I'm exhausted, but I want Sesshomaru to reach his highest point with me before I lose myself into the night. Soon, my euphoria is at the edge once again. Sesshomaru's composed breathing has started to become ragged, and his movement becoming less controlled and increased in speed. I feel his grip tightening bit by bit around my hand. 

 

"____________....." He lets out with a strained voice.

 

"I'm right here, let go when you're ready Sesshomaru. Let's reach bliss together." I say between sharp breaths.

 

Sesshomaru s into me a few more times when he suddenly stops, his grip tightens around my hand and he let's out a strained gasp and his breath hitch sharply. I can feel Sesshomaru becoming slightly bigger inside of me. Then a sudden rush of warmth slowly fills me, the strong jolts of warmth causes me to fall over as well. The euphoric feeling making me lose myself completely, it's stronger than the previous ones. I let out a small cry as the feeling floods me, my hand tightens around Sesshomaru as well. Sesshomaru also lets out a faint groan beside my ear, he then loses his strength and collapse ontop of me. The feeling slowly tones down and fades away, I then lose all strength in my body, my head falls completely against the fur beneath me. Sesshomaru's drags himself off of my back and falls beside me, as he does that, he pulls himself out of me and the feeling of imcompleteness once again appears, but I feel warm. His face landing beside mine, his breathing fast and ragged. His eyes are closed, the pink magenta stripes on his lids standing out beautifully. His bangs matted to his fair forehead, I gently touch his cheek. I then lean in and kiss him on the lips, he kisses me back. I pull back and look at his calm face filled with bliss. 

 

"I love you Sesshomaru, thank you for loving me, for sharing this bliss with me, and sharing this night with me." I whisper.

 

I prop myself up and I grab the blanket that has been cast away in our love making, I smooth it out and I cover both Sesshomaru and I with it. I lay back down beside him. Sesshomaru's once sleek and beautiful white hair lay around us like unorganized pure silk. His once smooth and porcelain skin now covered in a thin layer of sweat that glimmers under the bright moon. To see Sesshomaru, a great Daiyokai: usually so composed, cold, proud, strong, and flawless, had just made love with me and is now laying beside me tired and experienced bliss. It's a precious moment, precious indeed. 

 

"I'm happy that I got to share this feeling of warmth with you________." Sesshomaru suddenly says calmly and opening his eyes to look at me. 

 

"Same here. It was amazing, it's a night I'll never forget." I tell him with a smile. 

 

Sesshomaru gently my cheek with the back of index finger. He shows me a small smile, his amber eyes vibrant and beautiful. 

 

"Neither will I." He replies.

 

We both close our eyes and we fall asleep side by side. I gave my ity to Sesshomaru and he gave me his, I never felt so happy. I know that there's a possibility that I'll bear his child in the future, but it's something that I'll be happy to accept. The crescent moon hangs above us, the stars twinkle in the night sky. Our opposite color hair spreading around our spent bodies, and our clothes lay around us.