6. Doyoung's Route Chapter 6

NCT Otome Main Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was gonna explain this before but it slipped my mind. The way Lola calls the characters, even in her internal dialogs are not coincidental. If she calls Doyoung Mr.Kim that means she still thinks of him like that, because she sees their relationship that way. I'm sorry if that causes confusion because some surnames are common even just between members.

Now with that out of the way, I have another thing to say before we proceed. This chapter includes another member's introduction to the story-line so look forward to it. I had sooo much fun writing this chapter. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Here we go.

 

Doyoung 6

I looked around trying not to show my awe too much. So this is what a private jet looks like, I thought. Mr.Kim was looking over some papers with the morning light from the airplane's window complimenting his features. He looks good when he’s focused, I observed, he always looks good I adjusted the observation. I must have been staring for too long because he took his reading glasses off and turned to me.

“Did you talk the details over with my assistant?” he asked with a polite smile. I folded my hands over my legs as I nodded “We are going to have brunch with Mr.Huang right after we land and then we will go to an art exhibition with his daughter, then there is the family dinner and lastly a parting tea with Mrs.Huang to discuss the details of the deal.” “You seem nervous Lola,” he said as I finished my recite. I was, to put it merely, extremely nervous. Not only I was nervous about my rusty Chinese I was also nervous that we were going to a meeting with such a pretentious sector of socialite that every moment of the event was planned priorly. But Mr.Kim didn’t seem to catch up on that.

“I don’t think I’ll fit in with the crowd Mr.Kim.” I said “I think we went over this before, I don’t want you calling me Mr.Kim, Lola, in any occasion. Mr.Kim is my father.” He passed the paper he was reading a minute ago to me “And you don’t need to worry about fitting in, I know socialite might sound menacing but they are all humans after all. You’re under my responsibility as you’re my assistant and nobody has the right to treat you differently than they treat me.” He opened a novel and added in a secretive tone “And believe me, they treat me extremely well.” I chuckled lightly and started reading the paper he gave me.

..

After a while, I saw Mr.Kim taking out his phone. I shrieked and jumped to take it away as he raised it to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter