2. Kun's Route Chapter 2

NCT Otome Main Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kun

2

I checked my watch again, the bus was supposed to be here already. I woke up early and this was what I was getting for it? Unbelievable, I thought, and sighed. Then I suddenly remembered my encounter with Kun the other day on the bus. He was supposed to be working on Arts Department, why didn’t I come across him yesterday then? I was getting the idea this was all a dream when the bus finally arrived.

I jumped on it and saw Kun sitting on one of the seats at the back as if summoned by my will. I said “Good morning!” as I slid my bag off of my shoulder and sat down beside him. “Good morning” he replied with a polite smile but kept watching the road. “The bus was late today.” I tried, he looked at me for a moment and said “There was a traffic accident on the way here.” shortly.

The late summer air hanged inside the vehicle. I fanned my hands over my face “Summer’s being slow this year, you know, about leaving.” I commented. “Hmm.” he agreed. A silence fell between us but I was not sure if it was an awkward one or not. I played with my bangs and thought maybe he’s not that talkative. But my curiosity got the better of me.

“I got assigned to the art department.” I said “You were not there yesterday?” he didn’t say anything for a while so I started to think maybe I shouldn’t have asked but then he spoke, “I.. work in different places sometimes.” He said, “It’s better for creativeness.”

We descended the bus as it arrived at our station. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to pry.” I said but he smiled  the most polite smile again and replied: “Don’t worry about it.” I realized he was holding my blue courier bag. I pointed to it questioningly “Ah, yeah this,” he said, holding it up. “You left it behind when we were getting off, I thought you might need it.” I took the bag blushing scarlet with embarrasment “I... thanks” I managed and put some distance between us fastening my steps. I didn’t fell this embarrassed since high school, I thought, as I pressed my hands to my cheeks to cool away their redness.

------------------------

I heaved a big sigh as I rested my arms against the railings of the roof. A light breeze was playing with my hair, I undid my bun and muttered to myself. “No giving up Lola! Let’s show everyone what you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter