1. Jaemin's Route Chapter 1

NCT Otome Main Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

New route whoop whoop!

Hope yall have a good read. <33

Jaemin 

1

I held my bag up my head to cover from the pouring rain. The little chiseling sounds drops made on the ground and the whizzing of the passing cars took turns filling in the silence. Horizon was colored with just the faintest orange with the remaining lights of the day. The chill air raised my hair but I was content with the whole situation.

 I smiled despite knowing that the rain would get into my bag and leave me with a night of blow-drying documents. “Noona.. Is that you?” I turned to look at the direction the voice came. And, surely, there under the rain with his dark blue umbrella and his cotton candy pink hair stood Na Jaemin.

He ran towards me across the street and wrapped his arms around me in a warm hug. I tiptoed only for my chin to reach his shoulders. He smelled like flowers. He held the umbrella above us and I felt his chest falling up and down with his breaths as he kept hugging me tightly. "Yah, Na Jaemin look at you!" I pulled back "How did you grow up so much! I wouldn’t even recognize you and walk by if you didn't call out." He shrugged and a broad grin formed on his lips.
"And you're so tall now, woah what did you eat? You were just this tall when I last saw you." I pointed under my chin as I said so. He replied "Aninde." with a fake offense, he looked down and shook his head in disapproval. He said "Your shoelaces are undone," and gave me the umbrella as he bent down to fix them.
Why is he not talking happily like he used to do? I thought, but I knew the answer. He had some things to ask, I had some apologies to give. The rain kept falling around us. He took his time tying my shoes. What was I gonna tell him when he asked?
I ruffled his hair with my free hand "What's with the pink hair Nana?" He held

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter