7. Doyoung's Route Chapter 7

NCT Otome Main Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doyoung

7

“Oh my god, you’re going to be so fun to hang around.” Ten commented as he patted my hair. “Look how excited she is Doyoung, isn’t it adorable?” I cleared my throat and tried to compose myself, Doyoung looked back at us as he walked into the fancy room booked in the famous patissier. “And, she’s so little” he added as he pulled a chair for Doyoung “I’m not a pet, you know,” I complained. He walked till we were practically a breath apart, I’m not ‘that’ short I told myself internally, he hooked his finger under my chin to make me look up at his eyes. He was so close, my cheeks reddened, I should step back, I thought, but my body was not complying. “Her skin is so soft too, where did you get her from Doyoung?” he asked. Mr. Kim was now sitting in the richly decorated table. He didn’t seem like he was enjoying the teasing as Ten did, this time. He cleared his throat and fixed a crooked fork on the table “That’s enough teasing, Ten.” He said without looking at our direction “Leave her now.” Ten stepped back and I finally started breathing again.

Mr.Huang entered the room at that moment, he was built strongly, the grays in his hair indicated he was at least fifty but his body was like a young man half his age, he bowed and shook Doyoung’s hand strongly. Something in his eyes was really familiar. He seemed to be in control of everything as he and his entourage seated across us, I looked at Mr.Kim, he had his usual polite smile on his face again, his eyes were poised, he looked respectful but very powerful at the same time.

“Mira got so excited when she heard you were going to visit,” Mr.Huang said, “Look at you, all dressed up and on business, I remember the days when you played hide and seek with Mira in the backyard of the mansion.” “Time flies away” Doyoung answered, “Lucas grew up a lot too.” Mr.Huang’s eyes went big for a second but he covered it quite fastly. I watched everybody attentively, this is my job now, I thought with a bursting happiness, to observe.

The woman sitting to the right of Mr.Huang kept looking at a spot behind my head, I barely managed to restrict the desire to turn back and see what she was looking at, did she have bad eyesight? The room was not lit well enough, maybe she was thinking about something else, or she was examining the wallpaper? I turned right to meet Ten’s eyes, he leaned his head on his hand and openly watch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter