2. Yuta's Route Chapter 2

NCT Otome Main Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuta 2

I walked through the office door feeling defeated. How would Mr.Nakamoto behave around me now that he was my boss? The devilish glint in his eyes passed through my mind but I pushed the thought away. I came to a stop as I saw the scene unfold before my eyes. A blond woman standing in his office walked behind his desk and leaned on it pulling her leg a bit up so that her beautiful curves would be even more noticeable. She reached a finger under Nakamoto’s tie and pulled him towards her. I was not able to hear what they were saying but the smirk on Yuta’s face made me glad that I didn’t.

So this is the kind of man he is I realized. And something uncalled-for churned in my stomach. Winwin stood beside me and clicked his tongue. “What are you doing waiting here?” he scolded me “I.. I don’t know if it’s an appropriate time.” I managed. “Do you think he knows what appropriate means?” he shook his head and gave me a nudge “Go in, we are running a company here and he needs to be reminded of that sometimes.” I looked at his face to make a protest but seeing he was dead serious blew out the words from my mouth.

The woman was now leaning so close to him that I wasn’t able to tell whether they were kissing or not. I knocked on the glass door and stepped inside the office. “Later,” said the woman’s voice, a bit husky. Yuta leaned his head right so now he could see me. “Sorry, Nadia.” He told her with a parting kiss to her forehead and stood up. He straightened his now loosened tie and walked towards me.

“Let’s go.” He offered, opening his office door. “Where?” I asked looking between his smile and Nadia’s newly formed scowl. “To your first assignment of course.” he said cheerily.

...

We walked through the shiny tall doors of an expensive bar. “I’m glad you chose PR,” he said and looked at me with such a pure expression on his face that I momentarily forgot where we were. “I didn’t. Aren’t you on the board who ranked me last?” I retorted. Even the steps leading to the main longe were elegant in their own way. He tried offering his hand to help going down but I waved him off and said “I know how to walk down some fancy stairs, thank you.”, grumpily.

“I didn’t vote you last if that’s the reason of your moodiness.” He said with a hint of a tease in his voice. He tilted his head slightly as we walked towards an arranged booth “And I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter