4. Yuta's Route Chapter 4

NCT Otome Main Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quite longer than my regular chapters but we need some irregularity in our life amiright. :P I was not planning to publish this now, but here we are, bcs I'm going insane over the regular dream video. I shall write more. 

Originally my plan was to make Yuta and Winwin's route's tied together /not saying we won't see Winwin scenes in Yuta's route in the future, but/ Lucas got more involved. I honestly don't know what happened he just barged into my keyboard and the storyline. But nobody is sorry amiright :') Amiright is becoming my catchphrase suddenly. And I have talked too much, irregularly. ;D. Let's proceed with the actual writing. And I can see you sighing, it's a writer's power. Nahh I'm just messing with you. 

Yuta 4

Lola's PoV

“Look at you, Lola!” beamed Ruby finishing my hair, “Only if you let me dress you every day, we could make any man in the city fall for you.” I scowled at her “And how is that supposed to be a good thing? You would lose your mind if I told you just some creepy guy looked at me at the metro.” “You’re such a buzz-kill,” she puffed her cheeks “But you won’t defeat me that easily” she added in a sing-song voice. She made me turn around to check my dress.

“I’m not going to prom Ruby, this is just a garden party.” I said, “I see you’re still angry at your boss?” “I’m angry at him but that has nothing to do with this, I’m a professional woman and the fact that he is such a huge douchebag will not affect my work effectiveness.” “That’s my girl” she patted my head “Did you hear from that Lucas boy again?” she said her smile turning into a smart one. “I barely had time to hear my inner voice recently, with Yuta and Winwin constantly on my neck.” “It’s gonna get better.” She hugged me “For now, you go and have fun at that party, tear the buffet down and steal some fancy candles from the bathroom if you can.” I chuckled, she always knew how to lift my spirits.

Yuta’s PoV

I picked up a drink as I passed a waiter in white tuxedos. She doesn’t spare any expanse, I thought, Bertha was going all out for a garden party. It was her way of dealing with what happened. I thought about how Jaehyun would be if he was here but I pushed the thought away. Winwin put his hand on my shoulder and asked “You look weird. Are you ok?”. That was a lot coming from him. I was not ok, the idea of seeing Joy again churned my stomach with nervousness but I just nodded. I saw Lucas talking with Bertha some ways away, “Tch,” I clicked my tongue “What?” asked Winwin, looking the way I looked “Are you hating on Huang now, what happened?” “Nothing,” I shrugged “He just gets on my nerves.”

“Why did you invite her?” he asked a while later. I looked at the direction he was looking at. Lola was walking towards us in an aqua chiffon dress, her auburn hair was up in a bun and sun rays did a fair job shining over her features. Her cheeks were rose pink and something inside me wanted to cover her little shoulders with a jacket. “Nina invited her.” I managed to remember there was even a question.

She dropped her smile when she came near us, or rather near me. The dress was highlighting her blue eyes “You look enchanting.” I said before realizing what I was saying, “I will be making network,” she ignored my comment entirely and left as fast as she came. “What are you playing at?” Winwin asked sipping his drink, he was unusually asking a lot of questions today. “I need to do something,” I said distractedly and walked into the chattering crowd.

It didn’t take me too much time to find him, the guy was tall like a block. “Huang,” I said and he turned to face me, his face fall. I pulled him away from the crowd under a tree and whispered in an angry tone “I don’t want you near Lola.” He cracked his neck “Well, it’s a shame I don’t take orders from you, then.” I brou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter