Imagine: J-Hope

BTS in my house?! [Imagines with a storyline]

– Come on Lily, get in already! I stood against the railing of the fence and watched as the guys fooled around in the pool. I wanted to jump in but since I was too self-conscious about my body I still wore my clothes. Sure, I did have my bikini underneath but there’s no way I dared to showcase my body like that in front of BTS…

– Eh, I don’t really feel like jumping in today..

– Aww come on, why? We need another player to make a full team! Jimin held up the volleyball and pointed at it. I shook my head and smiled.

– Or you can remove a player who gets to be the judge.

–Uuuugh fine, who wants to be the judge? The guys started bickering about who should be judging while I noticed someone was missing. It was only six of them in the pool…

 

WHOOSH! Suddenly someone swept me off my feet and carried me bridal style.

– What the! J-Hope?! I looked up to see the face of J-Hope who just lifted me up in my arms.

– Time for you to jump in the water too, he said with a smirk.

– W-what do you mea- WAAH!! Without hesitation, he walked over to the edge of the pool and threw me in the water.

– You motherf-

– Language! Everyone started laughing. I felt a bit embarrassed and mad at J-Hope for throwing me in the water and destroying my clothes and hair. I splashed water at him, and then he made a “cannonball”-jump into the pool. We all started having a water splashing-fight for a couple of minutes. Then I gave up and made my way up from the pool to go inside. It started to get cloudy so the guys decided to go inside as well.

 

– You ok? J-Hope came up to me.

– Well, my clothes are drenched, my hair is messy, you scared the crap out of me, I feel extremely uncomfortable and I’m freezing my off. So no, I’m not okay. I gave him a glare as I said it in a sarcastic tone. Since my shirt was drenched it was pretty seen-through so I tried my best to cover my body with my arms. He let out a soft chuckle and ran his fingers through his wet hair. I just realized how y that looked and how hot he could be…

– Yeah, sorry I guess. I thought it was funny though. You seemed to have fun once you got in the water. I don’t understand why you didn’t wanna join from the start.

– Ehm, well I uhm… just didn’t feel like it… I hugged myself tighter from the uncomfortness, but I tried not to show it.

– Here, take this. He suddenly took off his dry t-shirt and gave it to me. I couldn’t help but blush at the sight of his bare chest. I was a bit shocked by the sudden action that I just stood there, staring. He smiled and put his shirt over my head. I blinked a bit and looked down at the oversized t-shirt that now covered my body.

– Hey, it looks good on ya, he said smiling. I blushed a bit more.

– Ehm, t-thank you but you didn’t have to.

– I know. His smile made my heart flutter and I could feel my face burning up. I quickly ran inside, trying to cover how flustered I was. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

 

… What just happened???

 

I tried to snap out of it and decided to take a shower. The thought of what happened kept playing in my head. J-Hope, giving me his shirt, smiling towards me… I smiled to myself during the whole shower. As I stepped out I wrapped my body with a towel and went to my room to get dry clothes. Since it was getting late I took out a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. I was gonna grab another shirt to have over but Jin called that dinner was ready so I just thoughtlessly took a shirt from my bathroom and pulled it over my head.

 

As we all sat down by the dinner table, the guys seemed a bit… quiet. Some of them kept glaring at me and J-Hope with smug looks on their faces. J-Hope seemed a bit flustered as well. I didn’t understand why so I just kept eating my food.

– Hey, Lily, that’s a pretty cool t-shirt where’d you get that? Jungkook asked with a smirk.

– Huh? I looked up with a confused look. Why would he ask about my shirt? I looked down and my eyes widened. I realized I was wearing J-Hope’s shirt. I looked up again at the guys with flustered cheeks, trying to say something but my words got stuck in my throat. I managed to hastily excuse myself and ran towards my room. I could hear the guys started to tease J-Hope as I left.

 

When I entered my room and closed the door behind me I realised how flustered I was. I didn’t quite understand why I was so embarrassed, I was just… wearing his t-shirt… Why was I pacing the floor panicking?

 

*knock knock*. I froze. I knew it was him so I tried to collect myself before telling him to come in. He peeked his head through the door and gave me an awkward smile before entering.

– You ok? I looked down on the floor, I was too embarrassed to face him.

– Ehm y-yeah I’m f-fine I just uhm…

– You’re still wearing my shirt… I looked up and he had his hands in his pockets and a smirk on his face. He scanned my entire body until our eyes met.

– I-I I didn’t mean to wear it now, I-I just took a shirt w-without thinking and ehm… J-Hope chuckled and scratched the back of his head. He seemed a bit flustered as well.

– You know, with you walking around in my clothes, people might think you’re my girlfriend or something. I could feel my face go red from embarrassment. Why would he say something like that?? I tried to speak but the words got stuck so stutter was all that left my mouth. I managed to form words out of the stutter, and out of all the things I could've said I asked if he wanted the shirt back. He smiled again and approached me until we were only a few feet apart.

– Nah, you can keep it. As I said earlier, it looks good on you. It makes you look more cute than usual. He gave me a wink and then left my room, leaving me looking like a blushing mess.

 

… Did… Did J-Hope just gave me his shirt to keep? … Wait DID HE JUST CALLED ME CUTE???? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?!