Imagine: Suga

BTS in my house?! [Imagines with a storyline]

I heard the guys was making a ruckus outside so I felt like checking it out. As I was gonna go out to see, I quickly glanced over at the sofa in the living room and stopped in my steps. On the sofa Suga was sleeping in J-Hope’s lap, who was looking at his phone. They looked so cute together and I couldn’t help but smile. J-Hope looked up and noticed that I was almost staring at them. He gave me a shy smile and a small wave. I waved back and sat down on the sofa next to them, completely forgetting about what the others were doing.

 

– Is he sleeping? I asked and nodded towards Suga.

– Nah, just resting. He gets cuddly sometimes when he’s feeling down or stressed, J-Hope answered and looked down on Suga with a loving smile.

– You guys are so cute, no wonder why so many ARMYS are shipping you two. J-Hope’s eyes widened and his cheeks turned red, but his smile never left his mouth. I glanced down at Suga, and even he couldn’t hide the small smile creeping up on his face.

 

– Hobie, come and help us! Suddenly Jungkook and V ran into the living-room. They both were wet and covered in grass in some places. After a second they noticed me and I tilted my head with a “what are you up to”- expression.

– What? J-Hope answered in confusion.

– We need your help hyung, come out to the garden!

– We’re NOT doing anything bad Lily, we promise!

– Yeah we’re TOTALLY not doing anything stupid.

– Yeah, nothing stupid… just, fun things hehe…

– Knowing you two, you probably ARE doing something stupid in my garden. Buuuut I’ll let it slide as long as you’re not completely destroying everything, I said and sighed deeply.

 

J-Hope looked at V and Jungkook, then at me and then at Suga, still resting in his lap. You could see in J-Hope’s eyes that he wanted to join in whatever ruckus the other two where doing. His eyes stayed on Suga for a while, like he was searching for some sort of approval from the man laying in his lap. You could barely see Suga lifted his one eyelid and gave him a light nod. J-Hope smiled, kissed him on the forehead and lifted his head up carefully so he could go and join Jungkook and V. I got a bit stunned by his action, why were J-Hope and Suga so affectionate with each other?

 

Could they… Is it possible that Sope is cannon?!

 

– Yaah, Lily. I got surprised when Suga suddenly said my name in a tired and more huskier voice than usual. His eyes were still closed but he looked uneased.

– Yes, Suga?

– Can you take Hobies place and sit here?

– W-what? Why?

– Please? He suddenly opened his eyes and looked at me. His eyes were almost pleading, he looked like a puppy. I sighed and stood up, muttering a “fine” under my breath. Suga smiled and lifted his head to give me room to sit there. As soon as I sat down he put down his head on my lap and closed his eyes. I felt my body tensed up, I didn’t really know what to do so I just blankly stared at him. He must’ve noticed how tense I felt by the heavy sigh leaving his lips.

– You don’t have to be so stiff, just sit there and do whatever. It’s more comfortable for me if you’re relaxed as well. he muttered and switched position so he’d be laying sideways. I sighed, still unsure of what to do or even feel about the situation. I scanned the man laying on front of me up and down, feeling a bit uneasy. THE Suga was resting not only in my couch but in my lap. My eyes then landed on his hair, and I remembered all the different types of colours he had dyed his hair in during the past. I smiled and got the sudden urge to touch it. I hesitated at first, but then decided to slowly and carefully run my fingers through his hair.

 

*GASP* OH MY GOD IT’S SO SOFT! LIKE HOW?!

 

– What are you doing? I flinched at Suga’s words and quickly drew my hand back.

– U-uhm n-nothing I just-

– Don’t… stop.

– W-what?

– Do it again. I hesitated, a bit surprised over his words as I thought he was gonna get mad or something. After a few seconds I slowly put my hand on his head and started fidgeting with his hair again. It felt really nice, I actually love to play with people’s hair. I could hear Suga humming in satisfaction, making me smile. I still couldn’t believe how soft his hair was, it felt like feathers. This whole scenario felt a bit surreal; Suga resting in my sofa, snuggling against my lap as I brushed his hair with my fingers. It felt very calming and relaxing in some sort of way, and I enjoyed every second of it.