Imagine: Jimin

BTS in my house?! [Imagines with a storyline]

– And here’s the dance-studio I told you about, I said as I pointed towards a small red building. I then proceeded to walk up to the door and unlocked it. Since I knew the schedule of the dance-room I knew they weren’t gonna be anyone there today. I opened the door and let the guys walk in. It wasn’t a very big studio, but it was still a pretty neat place. It had a piano in the corner and in the other end of the room was a small stereo that linked to four speakers in the room.

 

– Woah, this place is perfect! Do you own the studio? RM said and looked at me.

– No, but I’m pretty close to the owner. She lets me lend the studio when she doesn’t have classes and stuff.

– Do you dance?

– Ehm… I tensed up at the question. It’s true that I loved dancing and used to do it a lot, but standing surrounded by BTS who are known for their complicated and amazing choreography made me a bit self conscious. I looked down at my shoes and fidgeted with my fingers.

– A- a bit I guess…

– Woaaah, you never told us you can dance!

– Show us some of your moves!

– Hey, you could practise with us!

– Yeah that’s a great idea! What do you say Lily, wanna dance with us? Jimin reached out his hand towards me and smiled. I started blushing and wanted to say no, but how could I resist those eyes and that smile?

– Ehm, s-sure, I said as I took his hand. Jimin’s smile grew bigger and he led me to the centre of the room. His small hand holding mine felt really nice…

 

– So, do you know any of our choreographies? He said and turned towards me.

– Eeeh… I-I know some few parts from different choreographies but that’s about it. I looked down in shame. I could hear Jimin’s soft chuckle before asking what dance I wanted to learn.

– W-well, since I’m not nearly as good as you guys are, how about some of your easier choreographies? I looked up at him awkwardly and scratched the back of my head. These guys are on a completely different level than me, compared to them I’m just a newbie. Jimin nodded and tried to think of something. He then snapped his fingers and went over to the stereo-corner and plugged in his phone. I smiled when I recognized the song that was playing from the speakers, but my smile quickly faded away.

– Isn’t this choreography very complicated?

– Not really, not when you know the basics. Here, let me walk it through with you.

 

After 20 minutes of intense dancing I collapsed on the floor, sweaty and out of breath. Jimin and the rest didn’t look nearly as exhausted as I did.

– How come *pant* it looks *pant* so easy when *pant* you guys do it?

– Because we’ve been training hard for years, Jimin said and looked down on me with a smile. I smiled back while trying to catch my breath.

– You know, you’re a pretty good dancer. I’m surprised that you were so modest about your skills, he said and sat down next to me. My eyes widened and I sat up.

– Y-you really think so? He chuckled a little at my reaction.

– Well, yeah. You’re a quick learner and you have easy to follow the rhythm. And your whole soul and body enlightens when you dance. All that you lack is experience, really. My eyes widened from his words, not entirely believing him but his face was serious and sincere.

– Wow… T-that actually means a lot to me hearing it from you. Thank you Jimin, I said shyly and looked down trying to hide my flustered cheeks. I never would have imagined THE Park Jimin would say I was a good dancer. I looked up again and he was smiling widely like an idiot.

– What?

– You’re cute. He stood up and reached his hand towards me.

– Come on, let’s do the choreography one more time. I gladly accepted his offer and took his hand, smiling. Dancing with Jimin was a dream come true, I wished that day would never end.