Imagine: Jungkook

BTS in my house?! [Imagines with a storyline]

As I was browsing my phone while laying on the couch I noticed one certain event pop up on my screen.

– Oh ! I sat up straight looking at the notification on my phone, how could I forget?

– Woa, what’s up? I got even more startled hearing Jungkook’s voice, who apparently sat in the sofa next to me.

– J-Jungkook how long have you been here?

– For a couple of minutes, he shrugged. He then asked again what I yelled at.

– Oh, uhm, I just got a notification that the yearly summer festival is today.

– A summer festival?

– Yeah, it’s a big event in the centre of our little town. It’s like the only thing that happens here haha. There’s games, live music, entertainment, the vendors on the street put out free trials, it’s really fun! God, I can’t believe I forgot about it, I always attend it with my friends or family.

– Wow, sounds like fun! Why don’t you go then? I shook my head.

– I really want to, but it’s too late now to plan anything. Both my parents are busy this weekend and all my friends are either working or away on vacation. Besides, I have to take care of you guys so I can’t really leave the house. I smiled weakly at Jungkook, sure I was sad about not being able to attend a yearly tradition but I didn’t wanna show it too much. He smiled back, seeing the disappointment in my eyes and then uttered words that made my heart skip.

– I can go with you.

– W-what? Ehm I dunno, what if someone recognize you? What if something happens here when I’m gone? I mean I really wanna go it’s a tradition to me but- I started rambling nonsense until Jungkook took my hand in his.

– Lily, calm down. I can see that you really wanna go so I thought I’d offer to come with. And don’t worry about the other guys, they won't burn down your house or anything. Besides, it sounds really fun so I wanna join. His bunny smile made me feel calm and happy that he offered to come with. I looked down on our hands, getting a warm feeling and then looked back up at him with a smile.

– Sure, let’s go.

 

~~~~~~

 

– Look Jungkook, it’s you! Lily said happily as she help up the pink bunny-plushie she won at one of the games. We had been here for a couple of hours now and Lily was so excited she was skipping around all the time. She had greeted a few people as well, being a bit awkward for me but I didn’t mind. She was having a great time and so was I.

– Are you getting hungry? She asked looking up at me. I smiled back, answering I was starving. She giggled and led me to a row of food-tents. My mouth started watering by the smell as she took my hand and led me to the first one. There, she greeted the woman in the tent and started talking in their native language. I didn’t understand so I stood behind her smiling awkwardly. Lily then got two small plates of a dish I’ve never seen before.

– Try this, it’s a delicacy here. She handed me one of the plates and I happily dug in. My eyes widened by the delicious taste and quickly ate it all.

– That was so good! Is all the food here that delicious?

– Well, why don’t you see for yourself? Come on! She grabbed my hand again and led me to the next stall. And then the next. And then the next. We went to all food stands and got small free samples from all of them. Everything was so delicious I couldn’t help but crave more.

– Ugh, I’m so stuffed, Lily hummed in satisfaction as we sat down on a bench. I smiled at her cute expression.

– Do you usually do this every year?

– Yep. It’s a good way to get a little of everything what this town has to offer, she answered with a smile.

– So, what do you wanna do now? She asked.

– Hmmm I dunno, I’m still a bit hungry but I want something sweet. Is there a place selling candy or something? She chuckled and pointed at a vendor selling various treats.

– You can get some sweets over there, should I come with? I looked back at her and quickly nodded in excitement. We then both got up and walked over to the queue to the candy-stand.

– What do you want to eat? It has cotton candy, waffle on a stick, ice cream, and basically anything to satisfy your sweet tooth, she said with a beaming smile. Her cute cheeks were slightly pink, showcasing small dimples when she smiled.

 

The only sweet thing I want right now is you…

 

– I’ll try a waffle on a stick. She nodded and ordered in their language. We then got our waffles-sticks and sat down again on a bench to watch the sunset.

– Thank you. She looked up at me with a questioning look.

– For what?

– For today. It was really fun to be here and experience all this stuff, but I’m more grateful to have been able to be here with you. Her face got flustered and I also blushed a bit.

– W-well, I’m happy you offered to come along. Or else I would miss a yearly tradition plus some quality time to hang out with THE Jungkook, hehe. I chuckled and became more flustered. Then, as I was gazing into her eyes, I did something unexpected. I put down my waffle-stick and slowly leaned in closer to Lily, cupping her cheek with my hand. She seemed a bit startled at first but she didn’t back away. I then slowly planted my lips on hers, kissing her soft lips. To my surprise, she kissed me back. After a couple of minutes I pulled back, smiling from ear to ear.

– I guessed right.

– W-what?

– You taste way sweeter than these waffles.