Chapter 1

BTS in my house?! [Imagines with a storyline]

God, I can’t believe I missed the date for when BTS were gonna have their concert in my country!! And close to my hometown as well?! Sure, I wasn’t a HUGE fan of them but I loved their music and would love to see them live. Oh well, not that I would get any tickets if I knew about the release-date anyway, I heard they selled out in a flash. I just gazed through the newspaper about their concert, wishing I was there to see them. I wonder if they are as handsome in real life as they are in photographs…

 

~~~~~

 

– Ehm, Jin Hyung, are you sure we’re driving the right way to the airport? We might miss the flight. Jimin poked his head between the driver’s seat and the passenger seat where RM sat, looking worried. Jin was driving really fast in order to get away from the crazy crowd.

– Yaah Of course don’t you trust me? I’m just… taking a short-cut, Jin answered a bit stressed out. It was clear that he was unsure about the route he was taking but the rest of the guys didn’t dare to bother him. Instead, they tried to take care of each other and the stress that had caused them this morning. They were still being chased by the vans which made Jin even more stressed out. He tried to shake them away by taking a sharp left turn into a smaller road.

– Woah hyung, what the hell?! RM exclaimed at the sudden action. Jin didn’t answer, he was too focused on the road and to get away from their followers. Then, he took another sharp turn to the right which made everybody in the car jump around.

– For God's sake slow down! You’re gonna crash into something! Suga yelled from the back seat.

– I agree with Yoongi, you need to slow down before something happe- whoah WATCH OUT!