Chapter 4

BTS in my house?! [Imagines with a storyline]

– What are we supposed to do now? Jungkook said worried and clueless as he looked at his hyungs.

– I guess I need to call our manager and tell him about our situation… He’s not gonna be happy about this... RM took out his phone and walked away from the group to make the phone-call. The “mob” following them seemed to have disappeared but what did that matter? They were gonna miss their flight back to Korea so they were stuck in a foreign country at an unknown girl’s house. Most of the guys didn’t seem to care about her at that moment since they were so stressed about the situation, but she seemed nice and caring. Taehyung noticed that she was a bit quiet and confused but he didn’t say anything. Suga was pacing back and forward thinking. They could all hear RM talking on the phone with their manager, but he was talking pretty low so they couldn’t really hear what he was saying.

 

– This is all my fault… this wouldn’t happen if I didn’t got so stressed out and took the wrong way… Jin sat down and put his head in his hands.

– Hyung, don’t say that. It’s not your fault, we’re not blaming you. J-Hope got up to him and tried to comfort him by putting a hand on Jin’s shoulder.

– How are we supposed to get home now? Jimin asked with sadness in his tone.

– I don’t know… But Namjoon and manager hyung will solve this, I’m sure of it. In the meantime, all we can do is wait… As if on queue, Namjoon came back into the living room. All of the guys stood up, waiting for him to say something.

– Well, what did he say? Jin asked. Namjoon sighed.

– Well, he wasn’t very happy with that we’re gonna miss our flight. I told him what happened but he was still pretty pissed. He booked another flight for us home, but…

– But what?

– … The flight doesn’t leave until three days.

 

Everyone stood there in shock. Some of them sat down again, but this time they were all more filled with despair and uneasiness. How are they supposed to survive in a foreign country for three days? They didn’t have a place to stay at since they already checked out from the hotel, and their car didn’t work so they couldn’t go back if they so wished. Besides, they weren’t totally sure if the “mob” had completely disappeared or not. None of them liked the idea of being stranded in this country but they couldn’t do anything about it which made them more stressed.

 

Suddenly, they were interrupted being in their thoughts by Lily who dropped a first-aid kit to the ground. The guys looked at her in confusion as she stood there, almost paralysed.

– You’re… You’re BTS…