Imagine: V

BTS in my house?! [Imagines with a storyline]

– Dammit, I need to go buy some more groceries… I muttered to myself as I looked through the fridge. Serving food for 8 people (that eat A LOT as well) was really draining my storage of food. And my wallet.

– I can go with you. I jumped back at the sudden sound of a certain husky voice behind me.

– Jesus christ V you scared me! He smiled his signature boxy smile at my reaction.

– I heard you need to go grocery shopping, can I come along?

– Uhm, yeah sure why not? I got a bit stunned by his offer but who can say no to that cute little smile? We told the rest of the guys we were heading out, earning some whines and “I wanna go too”- comments but I told them it would be too risky if too many came along. When I looked over at V as we went out he almost looked… proud to be the one going with me?

 

The car ride there was joyful and hilarious. We listened to the radio, sang along to some songs, joked around… it felt so nice to have V with me, he really knows how to lighten the mood. As we reached the little corner shop in the centre of the village we parked, he put on a cap and we went inside. I had brought a little checklist with what to buy so we both walked around together trying to find everything. V was overly excited over being here, he was almost skipping around asking about everything he saw and what it meant. I could barely stop myself from laughing out loud of his silliness.

 

– Alright, we’re almost done. We just need some milk and some vegetables. I’ll go get the milk, can you gather some vegetables? V nodded and went straight to the vegetable corner as I went down the hall to find the milk.

– Lily? I looked up to see one of my best friends standing exactly by the milk-stand. I got a bit shocked at first but then smiled widely.

– Christoffer? OMG hi! I went straight up and hugged him.

– What’s up? I haven’t seen you in awhile I thought you died or something, he said jokingly while hugging back. We broke the hug and started chatting happily.

 

~~~~~~

 

Who is that guy talking to Lily? Why do they look so happy, is that… her… no she would’ve said anything if she had a boyfriend… right? Why do I feel so angry about it?

 

I didn’t have time to think it over and my boiling feelings took over so I hastily walked over to her, put the vegetables in her shopping cart and tugged her arm.

– Let’s go. I didn’t realize how agitated I sounded, but it took her by surprise.

– Oh, yeah, sorry. I gotta go, but I’ll see ya around! She gave him a quick hug (which made my blood boil even more) and went with me towards the cashier.

 

Why am I feeling like this? I can’t control it, I just hates that she shows so much attention to other guys. Who was that dude?!

 

– V? Are you ok? I woke up from my thoughts by Lily’s voice and looked over towards her. She had a bit of a concerned look on her cute face, making me blush. However I couldn’t get the image of that other guy out of my head so my smile disappeared.

– Yeah I’m fine, I answered her a bit too harshly.

– Oh. Uhm, okay… can you help pack the groceries while I pay? I thought about it for a second, realizing she was willing to pay for everything even though it was quite much.

– No, I’ll pay.

– W-what? No no no you don’t have to-

– I said, I’ll pay. Not giving her time to object I walked past her and turned to the cashier. I payed for the groceries, helped her carry the bags to her car and sat down hastily without saying anything. It was then I realized the reason behind my behavior…

 

~~~~~~

 

– Okay, what is up with you V? Earlier you were super excited and happy and now you’re acting like a grumpy baby, what happened? I said as I sat down in the car. I looked over at him and he was avoiding my gaze, looking ahead instead with his arms crossed over his chest. He didn’t seem to willing to answer my question.

– Come on, tell me. Please? Taetae? I tried acting cute and apparently it worked as he glanced over at me, blushed and looked away again before speaking.

– Who was that guy from earlier? I frowned at his question.

– A really close friend of mine, why do you ask? My answer seemed to relax him a bit but he was still flustered.

– N-no reason… so he isn’t your boyfriend or anything?

– Dear god no, I wouldn’t date him in a million years he’s like a brother to me! Wait, why were you acting so coldly if you thought we were dating? It’s not like you’re jealous or anything… But then it hit me. This wasn’t the first time he was acting this way, every time some of the other guys would compliment me or I’d spend a lot of time with them V would get extremely cold and try to get me away from them, like he wanted me for himself. I looked over to him again and his face was extremely red from how flustered he was, proving my theory to be correct.

– Oh…

– Don’t.

– You ARE jealous! He tried hiding in his coat from embarrassment and pulled the cap tighter over his head. He looked so adorable I couldn’t help but chuckle.

– Huh, I never would’ve guessed the famous V would be the jealous type, I said a bit cheekily. He didn’t answer but just glared at me with a flustered pout. I smiled to myself the entire car ride home, feeling happy about my recent discovery.