Imagine: RM

BTS in my house?! [Imagines with a storyline]

*BOOM!* *CRRRK!*

I shot up sitting straight by the horrible sounds. Why did a thunderstorm have to strike now? Why? I hugged my knees tighter to my chest, jumping at every sound that occured. I hated thunderstorms, I was so scared of the sounds of the thunder and I kept imagining it striking down at me. I didn’t even realise my breathing had gotten faster and tears had started falling down my cheeks.

 

*BOOOOM!*

I shrieked in fright as another lightning struck down close to the house. I started rocking back and forward, covering my ears and shutting my eyes tightly.

 

Please make it stop, please make it stop, please make it stop…

 

– Lily? LILY! I woke up from my breakdown by someone shaking my shoulders. As I opened my eyes I saw RM sitting on my bed, looking at me with a worried expression. It was dark in my room but I could clearly see that it was him.

– Are you okay? I heard your sniffles from the corridor outside, and then you suddenly screamed. I got worried about you. I blinked a couple of times, stunned by his concern for me. Still, I felt kind of ashamed for being so afraid so I looked down trying to avoid eye contact.

– RM… I-it’s nothing serious, really, I-I’m fine…

– It doesn’t look like it. What happened? Why are you crying? Did you have a bad dream or something? He put his hand under my chin and pulled my face up so I was forced to look him in the eyes.

– Well…

 

*BOOOOOOOOM!!!* *CRRRRRRRK!!!*

– IIIIH! As another loud thunder struck I out of reflex jumped into RM’s arms and tackled him down on the bed, burying my face into his chest and clenching my fists in his shirt. I stayed like that for a couple of seconds, but I didn’t realize what I’ve done until I felt he put his arms around me.

– Lily… Are you afraid of the thunder? I lifted my upper body and looked up to meet his eyes. They were sparkling in the dark, like stars in the night-sky. I couldn’t bare to speak, so I just slightly nodded. Then, he smiled gently at me and my head.

– Well, why didn’t you just say so? Come here, he whispered and pulled me closer. His strong arms wrapped around me and his soft yet muscular chest made me feel protected and I calmed down a bit. When another thunder struck down and I winced he continued to my head and hushed me, whispering sweet and calming things. Hearing RM’s comforting words and being in his warm embrace made me feel so calm and secure. I smiled, and after a minute or two I started to doze off.

 

~~~~~

 

I started to regain consciousness by feeling something heavy laying next to me. I felt very tired and I could barely open my eyes from how heavy they felt. I tried to move my arms, but that something was restricting my movement. Then, I remembered.

 

Did I fall asleep? What time is it? Is she…

 

I managed to open my eyes to see, as expected, a sleeping Lily laying right next to me. Her arms were wrapped around me like I was a teddy bear. I smiled, remembering how scared she was before but how now she’s sleeping peacefully in my arms. I glanced over at her digital clock on her night-stand.

 

Have I been here for 3 hours? Damn, the guys probably wonder where I went… I should probably go back, but I kinda don’t want to. This is extremely cosy, she’s so warm and cuddly.

 

My smile grew wider. As my eyes started to get used to the darkness in the room, I could more clearly see her facial details. I haven’t really noticed how cute she is until now. I tried to shake off the feeling growing in my stomach and decided to try to go out to my own bed. As careful as I could, I tried to move away her arms without waking her up. Luckily, she was holding very loosely around me so it wasn’t too difficult. When I had successfully released myself from her embrace I sat up on the bed, gave her a last glance and then stood up to walk out of the room.

 

– Namjoon. As soon as I stood up I felt a hand grabbing my shirt preventing me from going. I looked down and saw Lily was holding onto my shirt and looking at me with tired eyes. Her eyes were a bit puffy from crying earlier, but still glittered like diamonds. I got a bit stunned from her action, she’s never called me (or anyone else of the guys for that matter) by our real names. When she realized she had my attention, she smiled gently at me.

– Thank you.

 

Damn. I think my heart just skipped a beat. Has she always been this cute and precious?

 

I smiled, and without thinking I bent down and kissed her forehead. I tried to think of something to say but I couldn’t manage to form the right words. I realized I was starting to blush so I wanted to walk away quickly. However, when I stood up and was about to go out she tugged my shirt once more.

– Can you… Stay here the rest of the night? I looked down at her again, but this time she was avoiding my gaze. She was blushing too. I failed to prevent the smile that was creeping up on my lips by her adorableness. I gave out a light (happy) sigh as a sign of giving up and went back to her bed. This time, we both crawled in under the covers. We layed sideways facing each other, I gazed at her face while she was looking down at my chest in embarrassment. I then took one of my arms, the one which side I wasn’t laying on, and wrapped it around her to pull her closer. Our bodies touching each other, sharing the warmth and hearing each other’s heartbeats, made both of us blush a bit. Her eyes finally locked with mine, it felt like I could drown in those eyes. I smiled.

– Goodnight princess. She blushed at bit more and looked down at my chest again.

– G-goodnight. I chuckled lightly and closed my eyes. I could feel her snuggling against my chest, which made my smile grew wider before I drifted off to sleep.