Imagine: J-Hope

BTS in my house?! [Imagines with a storyline]

It was nighttime and I noticed some of the guys were getting bored.They had already bathed in the pool and trained at the dance studio so they didn't really know what to do. I came with a suggestion to maybe watch some movies.

– Oooh sounds fun! I’m up for movie-night! J-Hope exclaimed happily.

– Me too!

– Sure, why not?

Everyone agreed on it so the guys started rearranging the living room with pillows and blankets everywhere while I went to buy some (aka A LOT OF) snacks.

 

– Alright, everything is set. What movies do we wanna watch? I asked as I put down all the snacks on the table.

– How about an action movie!

– No, a comedy!

– Let’s watch a horror movie!

– How about a documentary? The guys kept bringing up different movies they wanted to see but they couldn’t come to an agreement. I sighed and started browsing through Netflix on the TV.

– OR, we watch something Lily likes. I’m a bit curious of what movies she likes. My head popped up to J-Hope’s voice saying my name. All the guys turned their attention to me.

– Yeah, you haven’t come up with any suggestions. What do you wanna see? RM said with a smile. I shrugged my shoulders.

– Well I’m fine with whatever you guys want to see, but if you want ME to pick? Hmm… The guys seemed eager for me to make the final choice so I happily brought up one of my all-time favourite movies.

– A musical? Really? Suga said a bit doubtful. I got a bit self-conscious and blushed.

– Well, I really love musicals, and this is my favourite one. It really means a lot to me, but we can of course watch another movie if you guys don’t wanna-

– No it’s fine, let’s watch this one, J-Hope interrupted. The guys turned to him in confusion but he just smiled cutely while looking directly at me.

- Alright fine, but I get to decide the next movie! Jungkook said and let out a small irritated groan. I smiled happily, being overly excited to show the guys my favourite musical. I made sure everyone was seated before settling down next to J-Hope and pressing play.

 

~~~~~~

 

– Oooh J-Hope this is the best part! Lily exclaimed excitedly and tugged my arm.

– Lily you said that 5 minutes ago… and like 3 times before that! I said and chuckled, making her blush.

– I can’t help it, every part is the best part! God it feels like forever since I watched it last time and I still remember every line and every song.

– How many times have you seen this movie?

– Lost count, but definitely more than a dussin times. And I’ve also seen it live on Broadway with my mom, it was amazing! I cried like a million times hehe. Anywhays, this-

She kept on rambling about the musical but never leaving her eyes from the screen. She was so into the movie, singing along and getting overly excited about almost every part. Some of the other guys probably found it a bit annoying, since I heard a lot of irritated groans but I just found it cute how dedicated she was. Her eyes were shining brightly and her smile was contagious. It was so adorable how she would react so strongly to the movie, one second she’s laughing, next she’s screaming in agony and after that she’s singing with her hand clutched to her chest. I didn’t care much of what actually happened in the movie or what the other guys were doing, my eyes were only on her.

 

– So, what did you all think of it? I snapped back to reality by her voice and looked over at the title screen. I didn’t even notice the movie was over. Most of the guys said it was good and all to not hurt her feelings, except Yoongi who were scribbling down words in a notebook.

– Ehm, Yoongi?

– Can’t talk. Too inspired. He says and walks away with the notebook in his face. Lily chuckled at his action and then turned to look at me with big eyes.

– Well, what did you think about the movie J-Hope?

 

Crap I didn’t pay attention at all to the movie I was just staring at her the entire time. What should I say?

 

Before I opened my mouth Jungkook shouted it was his turn to choose the movie. Lily turned to him and smiled before giving him the remote. Thank God, what a lifesaver.

 

Not to everyone’s surprise, Jungkook chose an action movie. We’ve all seen it a million times so most guys started getting sleepy during the movie. It was pretty late as well so I understood them. I then hear a soft yawn coming from Lily. I look over to her and she’s looking at the TV with tired eyes. She noticed I was looking at her and gave me a small smile before leaning her head on my shoulders. How adorable.

– Getting tired? I asked, failing to prevent the smile creeping up on my face. She nodded slightly.

– A bit, but it’s okay. I never fall asleep during a movie and I don’t plan on doing it tonight. I chuckled and then we both went quiet for a bit.

– You didn’t answer my question earlier. She suddenly broke the silence with a whisper.

– Huh?

– What did you think about the musical? And please answer honestly, I want to know your opinion. She looked up at me and I got lost in her eyes. I smiled and put my arm around her shoulder.

– Honestly? I didn’t pay too much attention to the movie, I answered. Her face dropped and she let out a small “oh”. Then I leaned down to whisper in her ear:

– I was too busy looking at you. The look on her face was priceless, her eyes widened and her cheeks turned crimson red. She was speechless, it was so cute I couldn’t help but chuckle lightly. I pulled her closer to my chest, she was still shocked by what I said but after a while she started to relax and hugged me back. We started cuddling until we both fell asleep in each other's arms on the couch.