Chapter 3

BTS in my house?! [Imagines with a storyline]

As they pushed themselves in through my doors to my house I quickly took a glance to see that no one was watching, closed and locked the door. The guys had taken all their bags and stuff that was in the van and brought them with them in fear of losing them of the people chasing them. I didn’t quite understand why they were being chased and by whom but I didn’t dare to ask.

 

Okay, there are seven guys in my house that I don’t know and they seem extremely sketchy… I swear it wouldn’t surprise me if they’re gonna murder or rob me or something… Still, they seem so familiar…

 

We could hear the screams getting closer, but I couldn’t see anything through the window next to my front door. The ”mob” must be on the street right next to this one. I looked back to the guys, some standing and some sitting down. They all seemed so stressed out and worried, but what mostly caught my attention was the small bruises on some of them. Since they all had a lot of clothing (even though it was a pretty humid summer day) and covered most of their bodies I couldn’t see much but I did get some glimpses of some bruises on their arms and faces. One of them even had a black eye.

 

Then, some of them started to talk in that foreign language again. I kind of blankly stared at them while they were talking, it seemed that whatever they said was upsetting. I didn’t want to interrupt but I kinda felt bad for the guy with the black eye, so I silently walked up to the kitchen, took out an ice pack, wrapped it in a towel and walked up to him. He was sitting down on a chair and looked up with a surprised expression as I handed him the ice-towel.

– For your eye.

– Oh… Thank you. He gave me a weak smile and put the thing on his eye. He then asked for my name which caught me a little off-guard. I could feel the other guys looking at me.

– Ehm, my name is Lily. And you are…?

– Oh, uhm, m-my name is uhm… he looked towards the guy who I talked to before as if he needed permission to say his name. He nodded towards him.

– My name is Taehyung. He turned towards me again and bowed lightly with his head.

 

Taehyung… Where have I heard that before?

 

– Lily, do you know how close is it to the airport? Said another guy in the group. I think he was the one driving the van.

– Oh you were heading towards the airport? Well, then I’m sorry to say that you’ve gone the wrong way, it’s about a 40 minute drive away from here. The guys looked kinda shocked and started looking around at each other.

– Uhm, when does your flight leave?

– At 11. What time is it now?

– It’s 10.30. I’m sorry but there’s no way that you’re gonna get to the airport in time. The guys looked at each other desperately, not knowing what to do with the situation. Even though we were strangers I couldn’t help but feel bad for them. I kept wondering who they were and what could have happened to them…