CHAPTER 9

Eternity Starts with loving you.

 

                            Three days have pass (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) ofcourse Jaejin and Abby didn’t see each other and it help Abby a lot because it makes her forget Jaejin even for a while but Friday have to come and they have to see each other again. And Jaejin is hoping that he could talk to Abby again but when he arrived at their room Abby is not yet there. Five minutes before Abby arrived and immediately proceed to her seat without glancing at Jaejin. And the usual day had just pass and their schedule for that day had ended and their classmates went out to go home when Jaejin approach Abby that is fixing her books but Abby is not looking at her. And it’s

 

Jaejin: “Ab, can we talk? Please talk to me and after this I’ll not disturb you again.”

Abby answered him with a cold voice. “about what Mr. Lee? Is it that important? I still have a meeting to attend to”

Jaejin: “about that thing again Princess, I want to apologize and prove to you that I never think of you as a disturbance. I’m just too angry that time that’s why I say those words to you. I’m really sorry, and I just feel jealous because you and Neiji became so close since I’m your best friend since we we’re child. I don’t want anyone will replace my place to you, as your dearest friend.”

                               Abby got hurt because Jaejin will always see her as a FRIEND and only JUST A FRIEND, but Jaejin is really confused now of what did he really feel towards her.

Abby: “like what I said last time, you don’t have to apologize. Its fine now, I’m okay with it now, don’t worry we’re still friends.” And she gives Jaejin a fake smile.

                              Jaejin’s face lightens up: “really? You’re not angry to me anymore?! YES! Thank you Princess, I know you can’t ignore me for such a long time. Can we have dinne…”

 

                              A familiar guy interrupts them.

 

Guy: “Ms. Abby, the meeting will start in any minute and the entire officer is already there you’re the only one was not present, Ms President” and he smiles brightly to Abby.

Abby: “yaa! Mr. Vice why you are so formal to me? Hahaha silly. Wait I’ll just finish fixing my things.”

And Abby face Jaejin with a smile but ofcourse it was just a fake smile: “oh did you say anything Jin? Whatever it is I have to go, I still have meeting.”

Jaejin: “can I wait for you? So that we could go home together.”

Abby: “no need Jin, guy (I can’t think of name XD) will bring me home since we’re together in the meeting and it will last hours. And I know you still have lots of things to do and I bet ou still have dates, so I have to go. See you when I see you Jin”

Jaejin: “is Guy courting you again princess?”

Abby: “I don’t know if you can call it courtship but since that day he is always good and nice to me. I really have to go now, they are waiting for me.”

Jaejin: “ow! okay Abby, be careful okay? Thank you again”

                             Abby just went out without turning her head back to Jaejin and while walking she is happy chatting with Guy and Jaejin watch them as they were gone to his sight and he became sad knowing that Guy and Abby is in good terms. While Abby and Guy is on their way to their office they are talking.

Abby: “thanks for fetching me here; you really help me a lot these days.”

Guy: “it’s nothing Ab, you know how much I want to help you. And I’m glad that I really help you.”

Abby: “yeah, you are really a big help but I hope your girlfriend is not angry with me. Ahahah I know she is a jealous freak.”

Guy: “ahaha yeah she is. But as you know she’s not jealous to you because you once dumped me when we are in sophomore years (second year). And she really wants me to help you because she knows that you really like Jaejin but just trying to forget him and as far as I remember his the reason why you dump me. Ahahah”

Abby: “yeah! I really owe you and your girlfriend this. It’s been so long seen I last saw my cousin that is your jealous freak girlfriend. Ahahah”

Guy: “yaaa! Ahahaha okay we’re here now. Meeting starts now Ms. President.”

                          Abby and her officers have a fruitful meeting. On the other hand, Jaejin can’t concentrate in whatever he is doing in his room that night. So he just decided to call Minhwan but Minhwan don’t have a time to answer his call since he is busy with his date.

 

                          On Saturday afternoon Abby is in their house and Neiji is in their house to visit and check on her.

Minhwan: “I’m glad you and Jaejin okay now Ab. But why is it that you’re not happy?”

Abby: “I don’t know , I just feel that I have to avoid him for a while for me to forget the feelings that I have for him.”

Minhwan: “why? Did you regret of loving him?”

Abby: “you know that answer to your question Minari, by the way why you are here?”

 

                       Abby is just trying to change the topic and she succeeded.

 

Minhwan: “about that, remember the girl to our plan Princess?”

Abby: ”Yes, then?”

Minhwan: “guess what?”

Abby:”what?! Don’t tell me...”

Minhwan: “yes Ab, we’re together now, and our plan is really a success”

Abby: “wow! I’m really happy for you Minari, I want to meet her as soon as possible”

Minhwan: “yes you will Princess. Ahahahaha I’m so happy now, and I hope you two, will be fine and together too.”

Abby: “silly you know that it’s impossible for Jaejin to love me back.”

 

                      And Abby’s day was so full of emotion as she bond it with her best friend minhwan. She is really happy for him at the same time envy him that he is now happy and has a partner that could love him back. Every day, Abyb is thinking about Jaejin, how he missed Jaejin so much, and she is afraid if time will comes that she will no longer in love with Jaejin because almost half of her life that is loving Jaejin brought happiness and sorrow but she never regret anything but always face the trials with a smile.