CHAPTER 13

Eternity Starts with loving you.

                   Jaejin s feeling uneasy because he was kind of afraid to know the real reason behind their broke up. And he, himself doesn't know if what will be the effect after hearing it. He is just staying silent and just eating his icecream. Jaejin is thinking a lot of things, like hiim with Yuri together. They are talking about their past and Yuri seems okay with it.

 

Yuri: "yaa~~~! Jin listen to me, will you?"

Jaejin: "I am listening Yuri" and give his most bright smile.

Yuri: "yaa~! Don't lie to me jin, I know you are thinking a lot of things just listen to mme okay?"

Jaejin: "arasseo!! Now talk and I'll listen"

Yuri: "the reason is very simple.." eat her ice cream and look intently to Jaejin and talk again "it is because yu are inlove with Abby ' your bestfriend." And smile again'

Jaejin: "huh? How culd you say that?"

Yuri: "okay Jin.. let me sites examples" and she eat againn her ice cream "... first, in our relationship you always base your decisions to her like having a vacation in Jeju Island. I reallly thought it was all for me to feel good after my quarrel with my father but it was for Abby because she was feeling sad that only Neiji knows." And Yuri release a soft laugh.

Jaejin is some what curious why did Yuri laugh. 'Yaah~! Why did you laugh?"

Yuri: "ahaha, you must see your face while listening" then Yuri giggles "it seems like you are being scold by your mom.."

Jaejin: "Yaa!! be serious.. "

Yuri straighten herself and made a serious face. "... I am serious Jin. I don't joke this kind of stuff, don't you believe me?"

         Jaejin is doubting if he should believe yuri or not but he know yuri so well. Indeed, yuri will not joke this kind of things even she is laughing and trolling around.

Yuri: "you know what Jin, I can give you more and more examples if you ant to but .." Yuri is smiling as if there is no tomorrow. "..buy me another round for ice cream please. ahahah"

Jaejin: "yaa! you already eat a lot! tch!"

Yuri: "Just kididng Jin, just do smile.. i don't want to state my examples if you are like a monster there that is going to eat me anytime.. ahahaha "

           Jaejin give an innocent smile. He knows that this kind of smile can satisfy Yuri.

Yuri: "i jusy love seeing that smile you know^^"

Jaejin: "So now! Give me the exampls you are saying^^"

Yuri: "Okay' let's start when we are high school, in our senior years..." Yuri examine Jaejin if he is really listening. "...it was when our Graduation Ball, everybody is expecting for you to ask me a sweet dance, even me I am expecting for you too dance with me that time.. But.. You never did! You stay all night with her.."

Jaejin: "I... I thought you are fine with you friends. I don't want to disturb you that time."

Yuri: "But have you think that as you grilfriend, I also have needs?"

       Jaejin just bowed his head being guilty, maybe it is his fault that is why Yuri left him. 

Yuri taps Jaejin's shoulder and Jaejin face him with a sad face. "..YA!! Jinaa, don't give me a long face, it's in the past now and i totally forgive you for doing such things unconciously."

Jaejin: "But if only you tell me my mistakes. TT_TT"

Yuri: "If i told you about it, you will just think that I am being a possesive, nagger and a jealous freak girlfriend right?..." Jaejin is nodding upon hearing those words from Yuri "... And the last thing is..."

       Jajein is attentively listening to Yuri like a son listening to his mom telling him what is right or wrong or whatever it is.

Yuri: "Remember the time that you're pet died? and you decided to drink even iI said No to you?"

Jaejin: "Yes what about it?"

Yuri: "It is when you got drunk so hard and you are crying so hard in your room and your mom called me that afternoon because he can't calm you. When arrived at the door of your room I am hearing your sobs and their I knew it that you are really drunk. And same moment, I came closer to you,you were too drunk in that state, drown in your tears. ANd the thing that i can't forget that moment is that you call me Abby. Again and again  I am telling you that I am not Abby but you are just keep saying the name of your bestfriend. And the wods you said that really prove my doubts is the time before you collapsed to sleep."

         Jaejin look to her with a quetioning and a confused look. And it's like he is asking "wht is it?".

 

Yuri: "It is when you said, 'I Love You Abby, not just a best friend, I love you so much since the day i laid my eyes with you.' Those are the words that provoke me to break up with you, but after that day you became sweeter and thoughtful to me each day and that is also the reason why it takes a quite long time for me to decide to leave you. And each day of your sweetness I still fall inlove with you each day. And I can't just leave you and be away from you. "

Jaejin said with a sad voice.  "But you still leave me."

Yuri feels guilty and sadness in her heart. She stand to hug jaejin.

Yuri: "I know the time that i left you is really not forgivable. With that decision, i hurt you badly, I even crash you.. And I am sorry for hurting you but I am not regretting of leaving you cause I know Abby will be the one who can make you really happy."

Jaejin is also hugging him.. "...actually you are not the only one who is saying that I am inlove with her, also Nieji and other people that surrounds us." And They let go of the hug. "..to be honest with you, since the day we became lovers you are the only one i really love. No other people not even Abby, I guess. But when you decided to leave me all the possibilities sink to my mind that maybe it's true that I am inlove with my best friend and it proves me when Nieji courted Abby for a plan."

      And they decided to stand and went home but while walking home where jaejin decided to bring Yuri home since it was just near in his house too. And while walking home they are still talking about random things.

 

Yuri: "Anyway Jin, you have an event in school next week right?"

Jaejin: "You?! It should be "we" right?" 

Yuri: " Oh about that? I already dropped at the school and decided to continue my sturdy at Spain since my father is their already and also I will try to find my new Jaejin there." and she laugh. She maybe hurt fron their break up but she know that it is really the best for them. 

 

         Now jaejin is on his way home thinking AGAIN of what Yuri just said. And he concluded and now acpet the VERY OBVIOUS FACT that he is inlove with his one only best friend Abby. When he arrived at their house he immediately wet to his room and lay down since it was already laye. He is thinking if how could he confess to Abby or would do to know if Abby is still into him so he decided to call Abby.

 

*conversation*

Abby with a sleepy voice: "Hello?!"

Jaejin: "It seems i disturbed your sleep"

Abby:uuhhhm.. I am so sleepy what do you need?"

Jaejin: "Nothing, i just missed you"

Jaejin: "Okay. Goodnight baby"

and *TOOOOT* the line was cut..

 

         Jaejin was shockd with the "baby". He is so stuuned with it and he is asking himself if he is the one who is Abby calling baby? Or Abby is just Abby is just dreaming?? And the worst thing that entered his mind is "Is there other GUY that she is calling baby? If yes, is it his boyfriend?.. His head aches from thinking woh is that baby is so he just decided to sleep since he has a practice the next day.

 

 

   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

VERY LAME UPDATE I NOW !! :(( HUST >>> IDK !! LOL 

please do comment ^^ It is the one who give me strength to pursue the story ^^