CHAPTER 7

Eternity Starts with loving you.

 

*flash back*

Minhwan: “WILL YOU DATE WITH ME?”

Abby: Huh?! eee?! Are you joking Minari?”

Minhwan: “it is that funny? Ahahah but actually I’m serious.”

Abby was really shocked: “eh?!”

Minhwan: “okay, it’s like this, I like this girl so much, she also confesses her feelings to me when we are fresh men but during those time all I want is to study and to be with you and Jaejin, my best friends, so I rejected her. Now, I’m starting to like her because since that they we became friends since she is a member in the club where I am the president, and we get along."

Abby: “so why did you ask me to date with you? I think she’s the one that you ask to have a date with you, right?”

Minhwan: “yeah I know Ab, but I’m afraid that she will reject me as revenge. I have to be sure if she still has feelings for me. Since that day that she confesses to me, I haven’t heard that she’s dating someone or something like that you know.”

Abby: “I got it, you want to know if she’ll get jealous if she would know that you’re dating someone?”

Minhwan: “right!”

Abby: “but why me? Of all the girls that surrounds you, they are beautiful and really a good material. You know what I mean”

Minhwan: “I choose you because I know you will not fall in love with me even how sweet I am to you, or how much skinship I’ll do.”

Abby: “what if I did fall inlove with you?”

Minhwan: “princess, don’t make me laugh okay? Ahahahah I know you would never fall in love with me, because I know that you are inlove with someone else.”

Abby: “ahahahah yeah right! So when we will tell this to Jaejin?”

Minhwan: “ahm, about that, we can’t tell this to him.”

Abby got shocked: “but why?”

Minhwan: “he’s been busy, and I think we’ll end this thing before he’ll be having free time right? And I don’t want him to be worried about me that I’m being like this ahahahaha you know our friend, if either of us two is needing help, he’ll surely do what he can even he is very busy. So if he will know about this, he’ll surely help me, but I don’t want to disturb him from his big, really big responsibility right now.”

Abby: “I understand, but I still need time to think about it, is it okay?”

Minhwan: “of course princess you have three days to think about it”

Abby: “thanks! Oh, who is the one that you are referring that I love?”

Minhwan: “it’s too obvious princess, but that insensitive guy of course didn’t notice the love and attention that you are given to him. HAHAHAH”

                   Abby was so embarrassed because she thought he hide her feelings very well but it was all wrong and now Minhwan noticed it all along.

Abby: “don’t tell him, that I like him.”

Minhwan: “yeah you don’t like him, you just love your Goatie. hahahaha”

Abby: “yaaa!! Don’t laugh, just don’t tell him, I don’t want that our friendship will ruin, okay?”

Minhwan: “it will not destroy Ab, you know how important you are to Jin right? He is always there for you when you need a friend, even you don’t one. He always wants to make you happy, and he really does treasure you.”

Abby: “yeah he loves me… as a friend”

Abby shed tears. Minhwan immediately wipe them out.

Neiji: “don’t cry now, okay?”

 

*end of flash back*

 

            After they eat lunch, Abby is still not in the mood and very sad to what happen earlier that Jaejin got angry to them especially to her that she didn’t tell the dating-favor-thing.

Minhwan: “luckily its weekend tomorrow, we can think things out and same as with Jaejin.”

Abby: “yeah, I do hope so.”

Minhwan: “are you still worried about it Ab?”

             Abby just nodded and release a heavy sigh.

Minhwan: “I understand, it’s the first time that Jaejin really got angry to you that he didn’t talk to you for more 4 hours now, before it will not take an hour for you two to be okay, since he is the first one to say sorry even it’s your fault. Ever since, he don’t want that you two are in fight even it’s your fault. I’m really sorry Ab, I know it’s my fault.”

Abby: “it’s not your fault Minari, it’s no one fault. We just didn’t think that it will happen this way.”

Minhwan: “yeah, and I know things will be just fine.”

Abby: “I know that too. Maybe I’ll go home early today Minari, is it okay?”

Minhwan: “of course, I know you are tired, after I fixed the things here, I’ll bring you home okay?”

                Abby just nodded and went to the living room so that Minhwan can start cleaning the kitchen. While she is sitting in the couch she is thinking how she will talk to Jaejin when they see each other again. She is thinking that she will go to Jaejin’s house tomorrow for them to talk.

---

The next day, Abby really went to Jaejin’s house. Luckily, Jaejin’s mom is the one who opened the gate.

J.Mom: “hi Abby, it’s been a while seen we last met.”

Abby kissed J.mom at her cheeks: “hi tita, yeah it’ been a while.”

J.Mom: “come inside here.”

Abby: “hhmm,? Is Jaejin at home Tita?”

J.Mom: “yeah, he is at his room, playing with his instruments, since yesterday he is not in a good mood, something happened?”

Abby: “yeah, sort of. Hehe”

J.Mom: “alright, I know you’re the only one can make him okay. So go there now, but be careful, I think this time is really worst”

Abby: “okay tita, see you later.”

             Abby is now outside the door of Jaejin’s room. She is so tense and afraid and she doesn’t know what to do. And at last she knocked and Jaejin just said to come in.

Abby: “hi Jin.”

Jaejin: “what are you doing here?!” asked her without looking at her and you can really feel the anger in his voice.

          Abby just looked down because she know that Jaejin is really angry to her. And she said nothing to him but just stand there looking down and that made Jaejin really pissed off.

Jaejin: “answer me! If you’re here because of nothing you better leave now, you are just disturbing me.”

Abby: “I just want to explai…”

Jaejin: “if you’re here about yesterday, I don’t care! I will never care anymore! You lied to me! You said you will never leave me and you’ll just always at my side then just a month I will know that you are dating our dearest friend. Tsk! Well yeah! Literally I don’t have to get angry to both you or either interfere your personal life… but Ab, I’m your best friend we promise since we were child that we will introduce each other if we will have a relationship.”

Abby: “but Goatie, we’re not..”

Jaejin: “You’re just disturbing me. I don’t have time to deal with your ty explanations and most of all I have a date to prepare of so better leave now.”

               After hearing the harsh words from Jaejin, Abby cried and ran off the house. She just decided to go home.  Back to Jaejin’s room, Jaejin was also stunned for what he just said to his best friend. (But it seems he is acting a jealous boyfriend compared to concerned best friend right? Kekeke)

Jaejin talking to himself: “you’re such an Jaejin!! why did you do that to her? First of all, why did you acted like a jealous stupid boyfriend when you knew that they are really in good terms? WHY??!!  You three are good friends, if they fall in love with each other it’s not your business and Minhwan is a good guy, he surely take care of Abby. But, I am the one should take care of her and protect her. What did I just said?! No!! Wait, am I? Am I in love with my best friend? Since when? How? Aish! I don’t know what the answers of my questions are. But the important things first, I have to apologize to Abby, I know I really hurt her, it’s the first time that I made her cry and said those stupid things to her. But how?! What should I do? Okay, I’ll just talk to her on Monday. That’s right! I’ll talked to her and apologize to her on Monday. I hope she’ll talk to me”