Chapter 14

Eternity Starts with loving you.

 

                  Jaejin woke up with a bright and happy smile in his face. Thinking of whatever Abby call him last night. And he really wish it was him. Jaejin got up to take some shower because he still have some classes. When he went down to have some breakfast and there he saw his mom having her breakfast also. 

 

Mom: "Oh! Now you are up, come and join me in breakfast."

Jaejin smiles brightly: "Ofcourse my lovely mom. how's your beauty rest?"

Mom: "ow ow! My son is so happy. what happened? Anyway, why are you not in your room last night? Where have you been? huh?"

Jaejin: "Oh?! That thing? I went to icecream bar to think. hehe"

Mom: "Only to think?"

Jaejin: "At first, yes but i met Yuri there. ahaha and We talk to clear things out" And he bite the bread that was serve by his mom while he is talking ".. and at last it was really clear to me now."

Mom: "So you are back with Yuri now? I thought you would be with Ab.."

Jaejin cut her: "No no no mom! We're just friends now and she'll be going abroad now to continue her study." 

Mom let a breath of relief. "I am glad that the two of you are fine before she goes. hehe So now, can you tell me why are you so happy?"

Jaejin just release a soft laugh. "Just a secret for now mom..." Then he kissed to her cheek "..I have t go now mom, I'll be going to be busy this day."

Mom just smiled at him. " okay, just don't forget to eat your meals." 

Jaejin: "I will mom, I'll be late later so don't wait for me."

              Jaejin went straight to his car and drive to their school. He is thinkign a lot of things especially regarding to their event that he is handling and that is very near, just two days more and this day will be one of the busiest since it will be the last because they still need to practice the piece that they will e performing on the event. He arrived at their school and all students under Music department doesn't have any class becuase they are all preparing for the big event for their department.

 

               Jaejin went out from his car and proceeded to the venue of the event to prepare and fix the things that neede to be fix. While going their he saw Abby talking to one of his junior writer and Jaejin thought that Abby didn't saw him so he just passed by at the back of Abby.  That day is only intended for the preparation for the big event in their school. Abby had a short free time so she check her phone hoping that she would receive any messages from Jaejin but un;uckily Jaejin is too busy to send her a message and of course jaejin planned not to talk to her till the day of the event. And she is wondering why she is hoping to receive a message from him. 

 

*Abby talking to herself*

"Yaaa!! What are you thinking?! He'll never send you a message.. He didn't even talk to you even he saw you this morning !! Aish !!! I hate him, is he ignoring me? Maybe I should him right?"

   She doesn't know that she is talking to herself a bit loud so her companion hear her and ask her if what is happening to her.

 

Girl1: "Hey Ab? Are you okay?"

Abby a bit shock: "Aa..! Yeah i am fine. Just thinking some things." ANd she try to give a smile to convince her friend.

Girl1: "You should call that person so that you'll not be worry anymore, who ever is HE." And she give a teasing smile to Abby.

Abby: "Ahh ! Yeah, wait for a while.. After i call, we'll start fixing things again."

Girl1: "Just take your time."

 

             So Abby decide to call jaejin, it rings but Jaejin reject it. So she try it again and the thing that shocked her is it was already off and out of reach. SO she just call Minhwna instead, while dialing Minhwan's number she is cursing jaejin in her head that how jaejin could do that to her, unlike before even how busy Jaejin is still he answers it. And also she thinks that Jaejin is really ignoring her and she can't find other reason other than .. "Maybe he is tired reaching out to me" and it makes her sad. She didn't noticed that Minhwan already picked up his phone. 

Minhwan: "YAAAA!!!..." Minhwan shouted at her so that she could hear him and she came back to herself "...Princess, are you okay? Something wrong? You want me to go there?"

Abby: "ahaha Sorry Hwannie, i am just spacing out that's why i didn't notice you already picked up. How are you? Also busy?"

Minhwan: "Sort of, the Director ask us to make new menu for his visitors for the event. How about you? I know you are busy since you'll be the one... I mean your organization right? You will be the one be recording all the stuffs there. Still you will be performing in the event?"

Abby: "Yeah it was a very busy job.. ahahah But i know I could do this with all my staffs helping hands together.. hahaha and Yeah i'll be performing on theevent and I already know my order .. I'll be the second to the last that will perform and ofcourse that stupid guy will be the last."

Minhwan: "huh?! Stupid guy?! WHo is that?! I thought Jaejin will be the last one to perform since he is the best performer of our school plus he is the head organizer of the event... hhmm??? Wait!! Are you refirring to Jaejin as the stupid guy??"

Abby: "ABSOLUTELY!! I hate him.. I really do.. ergh! "

Minhwan: "Okay calm donw. tell me what happen."

Abby: "Early this morning at the hallway I know that he saw but he didn't even smiled at me or even just a simple hi.. And right before I call you, i call him to talk some matters he just rejected it, I thought he just accidentally reject it so I called him again and that stupid guy!!! Ergh!!! Turn his phone off.. I really hate him.. He is not like that before. Before he always message me even it's just a normal day if how i am, but now? He knows that I am busy but he didn't even message me.. I really hate him now. Ergh!! Yaa!! Are you listening?! WHy are you laughing there?"

Minhwan: "I am listenign that is why I am laughing at you. Why are you so angry about it? You know that he is also busy right? Busier than us right? eheheh Plus you know him, if he see you being busy he'll ignore you for the sake he'll not disturb you right?? ahahah Our princess is missing our goat I guess."

Abby: " No! I don't missed him.. I hate him!! And someone told me that last night Yuri abd that stupid guy meet there and they are eating ice cream with one spoon and that stupid guy is feedign Yuri. I thought he doesn't love Yuri anymore then he is doing such thing.. Ergh! It annoyes me."

Minhwan: " Ow ow someone here is jealous.. ahahah"

Abby: " I AM NOT JEALOUS!!!"

Minhwan: " Hey princess i didn't mention any names.. ahaha Guilty.. Okay i'll talk to Jaejin later if i have time. See you later princess I'll fetch at your organization room and pelase chill now becuase you are so cute when you are pissed. chu~~! Sayonara"

     And tthat's how the conversation of Abby and Minhwan eneded. Abby went straight to her office again and to continue their tasks because she needs to finalize her piece for the event. On the other hand, Minhwan is still laughing so hard because of Abby and Abby doesn't know that Jaejin is with Minhwan that time and Minhwan turn the call to loud speaker and jaejin is also smiling while listening to their conversation.

 

Minhwan try o make a serious face and face Jaejin. "So, Abby is really abgry to you right now. what will you do?"

Jaejin just give him a smile: "nothing.Just wait for the event."

Minhwan: "HAHAH I knew it you have plan for her right? But you think it's kind of funny how she reacts and get jelous? And he even call you stupid guy. ahaha"

Jaejin: "ahaha actually I ahve. That is why I am here to consult it to you. And about how she reacts? Hhmm?! I loved it ... It only means that she still loves me that's why she got jealous.. ahahaha"

Minhwan: "YEah point taken.. But wait did you finish all the prepartion for the event and here you are disturbing me?"

jaejin: "YEah it is already done. As i said earlier I am here to consult you on my plans and I know you'll help me right?"

Minhwan:" Just wait for an hour and I'll be done with this and we'll talk about your plan, is it okay?"

Jaejin: "It's fine, i'll just practice here." 

 

              So Minhwan continued the things that he is doing and Jaejin take out his guitar to practice. And back to Abby that is so busy with her activities and thinking why did Jaejin do that to him makes her spo annoyed and uneasy. Luckily they are about to finish so she just take a rest for a while and since there's a piano instrument in their office she try playing the "Smile by Uncle Kraker" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eskXnbVYr3Y). After playing it, her members claps to her excellence sort of performance. And it really calm her and ignore the uneasy feeling that she felt when she heard about Yuri and Jaejin meeting at the ice cream bar. And she just noticed that it was already late and Minhwan is not yet there to fetch her up as Minhwan said durign their call. So she just message Minhwan that she'll go home a head so that she could rest early and that she understand that Minhwan is also busy with his task for the event. After they all finished the task that needed to be done, she and her staffs decided to call it a day. When she is at the car park she saw Jaejin going to his car too. JAejin tried to talk to her but she ignored it.

 

Jaejin: "Hi Ab, going home now?"

Abby: "No, i'll sleep here!! Tch~! Of course i'll go home.. "

Jaejin secretly smiled. ".. Ah i see. So take care, i need to go now"

Abby murmured: "Tch~! I know you'll just go to Yuri!"

Jaejin hear it but just pretended that he did't: "Did you say anything Ab?"

Abby face him with a fierce look on her face: "nothing! I just said I hate you!!"

Jaejin pretends not to care and act so cool: "Why? What did i do to you?"

Abby: "nothing."

Jaejin: "See i did nothing to you."

Abby: "That's the thing. You didn't do anything" 

Jaejin: "Eh?!"

Abby wentt close to him: "I really hate you. You said you'll gonna love me but why did you met with yuri?! Why did you ignore me? Why did you reject my call? Why you didn't sent me message? And why did you call last night? Huh?! Why why why???" 

        Abby is now about to cry but really trying hard to hlod her tears becasue she is so jealous thinking that Yuri and Jaejin is back now that's why jaejin is starting to ignore her. Abby went to her car and drove as fast as she coulds just to stay away from Jaejin because she is really hurting right now. jaejin is trying to call but she is not answerign it after several rings it stops and her message tone and she stops at the corner of the street to check whoever send her a message and it was jaejin saying...

 

             "things will be fine just please be atient. I love you baby<3"

 

       Abby is like in heaven when she read the word baby but at the same time sad because she thoughts it was just a wrong send so she just ignored it and continue driving and went home. When she arrive at home she immediately turn her phone so that she could concentrate on the piece that she will be performing on the event and even for the time... To forget Jaejin..

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dears. I am so sorry for the late update.. I've been so  busy because of my practicum. 

Thank you so much because you are still here patiently waiting for my update. 

Sorry for the typo error, i didn't review it again.. AHAHA <3

Iloveyouall <3

do follow me on twitter @kitsokool and @kitsocool