CHAPTER 4

Eternity Starts with loving you.

 

             When they arrive at Minhwan’s place they proceed themselves to their individual; Minhwan in his kitchen kingdom, Abby that is trying to finish the song that she is composing and Jaejin is just thinking about his ex-girlfriend, Yuri.

 

               Jaejin was in deep thought thinking of where did he really went wrong in their relationship. “Am I that good to her? For she will leave me like this? “He asked himself. He just shakes his head to snap out the thoughts and shouts “enough! I don’t want to think of you again”. But the two just pretend that they didn’t hear him or too busy to notice him. So Jaejin went to the kitchen to check what is Neiji cooking this time but Neiji as always don’t want t disturb him by anyone except their princess Abby.

Jaejin: “hey Minari! What are you cooking this time?”

Neiji: “don’t disturb me Jin, kay? I’m busy here as you can see.”

Jaejin: “fine! Aish! I just want someone to talk to.”

Neiji: “so go to Abby and disturb her”

Jaejin: “she is finishing her song, how could I talk to her?”

Neiji: “just go there!”

 

                Jaejin went to Abby but he is not talking to him for him not to disturb her. While Minhwan is just observing for what he will do, because he knows that Abby can’t concentrate anymore since Jaejin shouted because Abby knows why Jaejin shouted. They know each other too well to know each other’s way of thinking. And Minhwan wants that his two friends will be together for the mean time since he is busy. Abby notice that someone is staring at her since she is trying to concentrate to finishing her song again but when he looked up he saw the reason of her destruction yet inspiration. (LOL)

 

Abby: “what is it Jin?”

Jaejin: “ahm.. nothing.. I mean how’s the new song? Did you finish it? Can I hear it”

Abby: “ it’s not yet finish. Something is missing. And you can’t hear it!”

Jaejin asked curiously: “why?!”

Abby: “because it’s for MY someone special Jin.”

Jaejingot sad but didn't ket Abby noticed it.  “so you have your special someone? Why you didn't tell us? So that we could know him.” 

Abby: “ahahaha just kidding goatie! It’s just nothing. If you really want to hear it, I would let you listen to it if it’s already finish okay?”

Jaejin: “aish ! this brat! Whew! Okay, but atleast I could see the lyrics?”

Abby: “I’ll read a part of it, okay?”

Jaejin: “okay princess.”

Abby: “here we go …

 

You make me smile like the sun

Fall outta bed 
Sing like a bird
Dizzy in my head 
Spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night

 

And that’s it, satisfied??”

Jaejin: “ that’s all? I know it’s already done, why you didn’t finish it?”

Abby: “don’t worry you’ll be the one to be the first to hear that if its finish, okay?”

Jaejin: “okay then,”

Abby: “now can you leave me here alone so that I could finish it a soon as possible?”

JAejin: “aa, yeah sure”

 

                  Jaejin went to the balcony to have some air and he was thinking deeply about the song that Abby composed, “it was really for someone that she love” he thought to himself.” I guess it’s for that special person. The words are so great and it really shows emotion and the way she reads it, there is really something like she is really happy. I should be happy for her but why I am like this? It feels like I’m hurting and sad, why? Why Jaejin? Is it because Abby, your best friend, has a special someone now? Before it was only me and Minhwan that she is considering special besides her family, are you jealous Jin? No I’m not! I hope that song is for me. No! don’t be like that Jin, you just …. Aaaaaaaa! “ Jaejin again talking to himself like crazy.

 

“I really hope that song is for me” Jaejin whispers to himself.