CHAPTER 17

Eternity Starts with loving you.

 

                       Abby faced him with a smirk on her face. And she is really happy that at last she is able to express her real feeling for Jaejin in front of many people possible and it really turned out well she guess. 

 

Abby: "Drean on Goatie." and she release a soft laguh and as for jaejin it was a very nice melody in his ears.

Jaejin:  "Just tell me.. Is it for me?" asking like a kid with a puppy eyes.. 

Abby:  "NO~!" and she turn her back. 

Jaejin pouted and face Abby again:  "Really? It's not for me? How sad." 

Abby faced him with a satisfied and happy smile.. " Lee Jaejin it is ONLY FOR YOU."

Jaejin's face lighten up.  "Really? WOW~!"

Abby: "Yaaa~! Hut up and don't shout.. It's your turn now. Go and make them scream."

 

                        Abby went to Minhwan's side, sameplace where Jaejin is standing when she is performning. By that moment Jaejin just finished checking/arranging the instruments he will be using for his performance.

 

Jaejin:  "Before anything else, I would like to thank all of you, the people who went here, to my staff, performers, visitors, teachers and administrators who supported this event to be a successful one. The songs that I will going to perform is an answer to Abby's songs. *looking to Abby" Princess, I love you" And then he give a wink to her and the audince scream. And he shouted... " HERE WE GO~~!!" 

 

                         As he filled the entire auditorium with his music coming from his guitar and his voice singin the song of love. As he is singing his heart out, Abby is holding to Minhwan's arms as she will faint anytime soon because of too much happiness she is having right now. 

 

Minhwan:  "Hey~! Ab, are you fine?"

Abby:  "Yeah .. I am ... I guess. "

Minhwan:  "Don't be too overwhelmed Ab."  Minhwan giggles as he is teasing her.

Abby:  "I am not~~ Tch~!"

Minhwan:  "But finnally Ab, I am so glad for the both of you. At last you are both freely expressing your love for each other."

Abby:  "Ahhhmm... Yeah.."

Minhwan:  "It's been a long time that you both keep those feelings and along the way a lot of people were been hurt. You both had a very not so good experience all through out the time. Both of you suffered a lot and Jaejin had the slowest process along the way if we didn't do the date thing maybe he didn't..."

 

                         Minhwan was interrupted with his own speech when he heard sobs at his side and the moment he turn his head he saw Abby was crying (a/n: a little will do I guess..). He immediately hugged his only girl bestfriend becuase he doesn't want to see her cry because for him Abby deserves to be happy too. Everyone does. And only Jaejin can give that kind of happinees Abby deserv. Being loved by the person you loved most is such a very pleasant emotion to feel/.

 

Minhwan:  "Hush now princess. You know I don't want to see you cry, right?"

Abby:  "yeah" and trying to stop her tears to fall. "Damn~! They don't want to stop hwannie. I feel so much happiness that I am terribly crying right now. For how many years, I have waited for him to tell me that he loved me not just a friend nor a bestfriend but a girl that he would like to have forever. " 

 

                        Minhwan is just listening to Abby's sentiments. He can assure that hse is now really happy because her eys is like a star twinkling in the night sky everytime she mention Jaejin's name. Abby stop crying now and just sobbing and Minhwan let go of the hug he give but his one hand is still on Abby's shoulder. When they are into talking to each other they heard/noticed that Jaejin missed some guitar notes but the voice was still perfect ofcourse. They looked up to see jaejin and they found out that jaejin is looking at their them specifically to Abby with a very worried eyes. So Abby fixed her face and wipe those tears and again intently listening to Jaejin's performance and they are now on second song. 

 

The song goes.. 

 

I wanna be

next to you

and watch you while you sleep
holding you 
lost inside
every breath you breathe
i dont wanna live a day without you
i just wanna be the one that makes you happy, happy
i dont wanna live a day without you
i just wanna be the one that makes you happy, happy

 

                          And the event ended softly with very small errors and can be considered a successful event. Minhwan and Abby went ot back stage. 

 

Minhwan:  "You did a great job." He was pertaining to Jaejin who is now sitting in the couch. 

Jaejin:  "Thanks Hwannie and for the support." He stand and messed Minhwan's hair. 

Minhwan:  "Yaaa~! You don't have to messed up my hair. I still have a date you know."

Jajein was a bit shocked.  "When did you have a girlfriend huh?"

Minhwan:  "About that better ask Abby. I have to go now, I still have to fetch her. Just beep me up if something came up."

Jaejin: "What ever!! Call you later then."

 

                      Then Minhwan disappeared. Abby is standing awkwardly while Jaejin is now fixing his guitar. Then he noticed that Abby is looking at him. 

 

Jaejin now looking to Abby:  "WHat is it?"

Abby:  "No-nothing.." Then she looked down.

Jaejin:  "Is it really nothing?"

Abby:  "Yeah.." still looking down.

 

                   Jaejin went on her and cupped her face for Jaejin to see her. When Abby is now looking at him  he put his hands on ABby's waist. 

 

Jaejin:  "sayang" with a wide smile on his face. (a/n: syang means dear in Malaysian or Indonesian i guees ^o^)

Abby:  "Yaaa!! Don't call me that way."

Jaejin:  "Hwy not?!" a bit shocked.

Abby:  "i feel so awkward right now so don't add up, okay?"

Jaejin:  "Don't be my baby. Nw that we admit our love to each other, you are now longer my bestfriend. But my girlfriend, my other half and will be the mother of my kids."

Abby:  "ow ow ow ~~ Way to fast huh? Aish.. We have to go now, I am tired."

Jaejin:  "Aish.. I am stating a fact you know. Okay we have to go but could you please fixed your guitar now?"

 

                   But before Jaejin let go of Abby, he kiss Abby's lips (only a smack. :D) and again Abby blushed. And now they are packing there guitar and by doung so, some one catched their attention. 

 

Hanbyul:  "That was a sweet scene" she giggles..

Abby:  "Aigoo~" she ran to Hanbyul to give a hug..  "When did you come back huh? I really thought you forgot about the event."

Hanbyul:  "how could i miss it eonnie? It is your last event before you graduate in this school. Hhmm, you two plus Minari oppa forgot my graduation day and you didn't went to Japan." She pouted.

Jaejin messed up her hair.:  "Aigoo, such a cutie one Cyrille. We are very sorry as you know we are busy right?"

Abby:  "And I heard you got another award huh? Anyway, where is your big brother?"

Hanbyul:  "Tch~! Don't call me Cyrille oppa.. Gross~.. Ne eonnie I got, it was just a simple awrd. And Hyun oppa? Still there in Japan."

Jaejin:  "Okay, then come with us at home okay?"

Hanbyul:  "Okay since I am hungry.."

 

                       While they are now on their way. Jaejin receive a text message from Minhwan.

 

  *Jin, Lee Hongki Hyun is back, do contact your cousin so that we could have fun tomorrow with him okay? And please say Hi to Hanbyul for me.*

 

Jaejin:  "Hanbyulla~! We have companion okay? " But Hanbyul is already sleeping.

Abby:  "Maybe she went strainght at the school to catch up with our event."

Jaejin:  "Maube but you need to wake her up now becuase we're here."

Abby:  "Dongsaengaa.. We're here. Wake up now." and he taps Hanbyul's shoulder.

Hanbyul:  "*yawn* Yes eonnie. At last Ican have my dinner."

       

                     Three of them entered the house but there's someone familiar voice. When they are about to enter the kitchen, Jaejin bumped with a guy.

 

Hongki:  "aw.. Jin, watch out!"

Jaejin:  "Hyung.. You're here."

Hongki:  "Oh yeah."

Hanbyul stiffened the moment she saw Hongki.:  "Yeah right..Have to go now." and hanbyul went out in the house as fast as she could.

Abby:  "Aish,, That kiddo."

Hongki:  "Song Hanbyul."

Hongki:  "Aaaa.!! Cyrille, I'll take care ofr her some ither time. But now, why you two holding hands? Bestfriends do that now?"

Jaejin:  "Hyun, Abby is my girlfriend now."

Jaejin's mom:  "Okay, now let's talk these over dinner shall we? I bet you are hungry now."

 

                       And by that moment.. Jaejin and Abby that there relationship will afce a lot of handships but they are willing to face those hardship heads up and being together. 

 

 

****END***

------------------------------------------------

Thank you for all who read this story .. :) And ofcourse for staying with me .. hahahah 

I am planing to put a sequesl on this and by that. It would be lee Hongki's story.. i hope you'll gonna support it too. :)) 

follow me on twitter @asdfghjBULLY and @kitsocool :)