CHAPTER 10

Eternity Starts with loving you.

 

               Her weekend had pass with a good vibes and a positive thoughts. And Monday came, when she was going to school while driving her own car she was bumped by another car because the driver was drunk early in the morning. But she was not seriously injured but still needed to go at the hospital to check herself and to be sure that she is totally fine so she was absent in her class and Jaejin was so worried about her because it’s not Abby’s action that will be absent in class even she is sick but she can’t do anything. Since Minhwan is now at the hospital because she call him Minhwan is the one who is taking care of her and after she was done with all the test that she take to make sure that she’s fine Minhwan told her to go home and rest.

Abby: “I can go to school Minari, I’m just fine it’s just bruises and small scratches.”

Minhwan: “no Ab, you need to rest, just to make sure that you are really fine okay?”

Abby: “Minari, the tests are all done and the results say that I’m perfectly fine so I’m perfectly okay.”

Minhwan: “please Ab, just rest at home, okay?”

                 Abby sigh and just nodded, she don’t want that her friend is too worried to her.

Minhwan: “okay, great! So I’ll just inform you teacher of what happened and that you went home to rest, okay? And I’ll bring you home now.”

Abby: “okay Minari, thanks. So much I know you have class but I just disturb you.”

Minhwan smiles to her genuinely: “you never disturb me and I am excuse so don’t worry. And you are more important to me my dearest friend.”

Abby: “okay, Mr. so-sweet let’s go home now?”

Minhwan: “okay. Let’s go home so that you could rest your heart ow! or body.. AHAHAHAH “

Abby: “whatever Minhwan, ahahah let’s just go home.”

               And the two proceed to Minhwan’s car since Abby’s car was crushed (remember that it was bumped by another car) and they immediately proceed to Abby’s house while they are on their way Abby is thinking something deep and looking outside the window and Minhwan turned his radio on and the music was So cold by Stevie Hoang (http://youtu.be/vUCvcsPy0SA) and it strike Abby’s heart but she didn’t made too obvious. After while, the two arrive at Abby’s house:

 

Abby: “hey Minari, come inside first, so that you could something.”

Minhwan: “no, it’s okay Ab, I’ll be fine, don’t worry I still have to meet someone and your teacher”

Abby: “are you sure?”

Minhwan: “yes I’m sure, go inside now, and please next time be careful okay?”

Abby: “okay,I’ll go now. Thank you so much, I owe you again”

               And Abby enter their house and Minhwan went back to their school. After a while, he arrive their and went immediately to music department faculty room (or teacher office) where he can talk to Abby’s teacher. When he enter the room, he saw Jaejin talking to the teacher that is assigned in the Semestral Event thing and Jaejin saw him because he pass at his back. Neiji is now talking to Abby’s teacher (also Jaejin’s teacher because they were classmates at Monday and Friday schedule right? XD). So Jaejin can hear anything that they will talk about.

Minhwan: “excuse me Sir, I’m here to tell you that Abby will be absent for today because she met an accident this morning even she only got few bruises and scratches I let her rest at home to make sure.”

Teacher: “it’s okay, thank for informing me”

               Minhwan didn’t notice that Jaejin is not there anymore when he scan the room. So he went out to proceed to his building so that he could attend his class but when he step out at the room, Jaejin is there waiting for him.

Jaejin: “hi Minari, it’s been a long time.”

               Neiji smile at his friend which looks so awkward.

Minhwan: “yeah, it’s been long time since that you misunderstand us. I’m sorry for that Jin, we didn’t mean to hurt you, and you know that.”

Jaejin: “it’s nothing now , I am also wrong in judging my best friends. Anyway, I heard Abby got accident?”

               Minhwan smile at him again because seems that Jaejin is having a hard time to ask about Abby.

Minhwan: “Jin, she’s not angry to you, just give her time.”

Jaejin: “woah! Aish! I’m just worried about her Minari, you know how much I care for her right?! And now thinking that we’re not and good terms and now she met accident but I can’t be with her since she will not allow me for sure, it really kills me. I really don’t know why acted that way after she admitted that you two are dating, I felt so uneasy towards the idea.. AAHHHHH ... I don’t know why I am like this Minhwan”

              Minhwan can really see the hurt and sadness in Jaejin’s face and he knows that Jaejin is missing Abby so much and same as Abby but ofcourse Abby will not admit it.

Minhwan taps Jaejin’s shoulder. “don’t worry Jaejin, I know the reason why your acting or feeling that way, but I don’t have time right now to explain things to you because we still have a class so if you’re free later let’s talk after class okay?”

            Jaejin just force himself to smile even he is so confused of how would Neiji know why he is like that and he himself don’t know the answer.

Jaejin: “okay then, we’ll meet later, anyway Minari, thank you for taking care of Abby”

And they walk away in different direction and proceed to their respective classes.