CHAPTER 11

Eternity Starts with loving you.

         After their class, Jaejin and Minhwan meet at the parking lot of their school and they ride in their respective cars and went to Minhwan's house to talk. jaejin is really eager to know what minhwan is really talking about.

Minhwan: "Thanks for coming and trusting me Jin. "

Jaejin: "I always trusted you Minari and what happen before it's just a very big mistake."

Minhwan: "yeah, but now i think it's the right time to correct things."

Jaejin: "yeah that's right. And I really want to know what do you mean the last time we spoke at the school earlier."

Minhwan: "oh about that?? aahhmm?! Before that i would like to say something first."

      Minhwan is si happy that at last they were able to talk and clear things up. And ofcourse he really missed his bestfriend and wants to have a bonding time again with Abby.

Jaejin: "yaaaah!! tell me about it now, i'm excited here to understand things, you know!"

Minhwan: "Just wait.. ahahaha I'm kind of hungry right now, so can we talk while cooking?!" 

Jaejin: "aish! really? you are hungry? fine fine!! let's start now"

Minhwan: "just be patience okay? you'll know everything tonight."

          So, they proceed to the kitchen and prepare what they will needed, both of them are good at cooking but Minhwan really exel in this field.

Minhwan while doing some preperation: "ahhm?! i have something to say. I hope you would be happy for me this time."

          Jaejin became tense and he doesn't know why. And just nodded to Minhwan.

Minhwan: "aahhhmm?! I hvae a girlfriend now. ahahah"

          Jaejin got shock because Minhwan is really not a kind of guy that will have a girlfriend at this moment because his attention is with just food, friends and music (oh didn't i tell you that Minhwan can play drums and bass here?)

          Minhwan blushed because Jaejin is really looking to him with a shock look.

Jaejin: "you're not joking right?! ahahahah really? you have a girlfriend now? wow! i muss see here"

Minhwan: "yaaa! don't laugh. I'm serious, i have my girl now. But... you can't meet her yet."

Jaejin got confused. "Why?! What's wrong? Does she live in other place? Country?"

Minhwan: "ahaha not that, maybe it's not yet the right time."

Jaejin: "aish! So when will be the right time?! huh?!"

Minhwan: "When you and Abby get along again."

  Jaejin became serious: "I hope it would be that easy Minari, you know even Abby told me that we are going to forget what happened. i know she is still hurting and it caused by me. How could i turn back time Minari?! How?! How i wish things will be really okay now."

Minhwan: "Don't give up Jin, I know you have  in minds to what you will do for Abby to forgive you but first ..."

Jaejin: "What is it Minhwan?!"

Minhwan: "Can we eat now? As you can see our food is already cook and ready to eat. ahahah"

Jaejin: "aish! You always keep me hanging. Fine! Let's eat now!"

Minhwan: "kekeke Relax okay? I'll tell it to you while we are eating, it's just I'm so hungry right now."

Jaejin: "Fine fine!"

         And Minhwan and Jaejin eat there food and as Minhwan promised, he told everything to Jaejin.

Minhwan: "First of all, my Girlfriend is at same school at us. She is the same department with me."

Jaejin: "I see. So, what is the thing that you'll gonna tell me about Abby?

Minhwan: "It's not just about Abby Jin. It's also about you. About the both of you."

Jaejin: "huh?!"

Minhwan: "Let's like this. We'll answer following questions like: First, why did you acted like that after knowing that Abby and I are dating? Second, Why Abby can't tell you the reason why we are dating? Third, why Abby is really hurting now?"

          Jaejin just nodded as a response to Minhwan and trying to understand the message of Minhwan.

Minhwan: "But we'll answer the question number two, I tell Abby not to tell you about it because for two reason, I don't want to you to be disturbed from being dedicated in organizing the even and the other is for you to be jealous."

Jaejin got shock: "Why would i be jealous?!"

Minhwan just smile at him: "Before i will answer that, I would tell you the two reason why we date. It's because i like a gilr which is my girlfriend now, I like her and she used to like me before but I rejected her..."

Jaejin: "So why did you date Abby and not that girl?"

Minhwan laughed: "You and Abby have same quetios. ahaha Oh well it's because I'm afraid to be rejected and to make sure that she like me I ask Abby to have a date with me, if that girl would jealous so it means she liked me right?! Then if she did, i would confess my feelings to her now. And it really was a success on my behalf."

Jaejin: "And then? "

Minhwan: "And then we'll gonna answer your question Why will you get jealous because it was also the answer in the first question."

Jaejin: "Huh?!"

Minhwan: "Just listen carefully okay?"

Jaejin: "okay. just continue talking i'll just wash the plates."

Minhwan: " okay, first, Why did you jealous?! It's because you like Abbby, no!! erase that.. You love Abby Jin."

Jaejin: "Like? Love? yes, i always do bec..."

Minhwan: "And it's not because she's your friend Jin. It's because she's a girl, lady, a woman and not just she's your best friend."

Jaejin: "What are you talking about?"

Minhwan: "Jin, come to think of it, way back, you'll not going to date Yuri if Abby would say no too right? But she said yes so you dated Yuri. And all your decisions was based on Abby's wellness not Yurio even Yuri is your girlfriend already. And the fact that, Yuri is your girlfriend but she can never calm you when you're crying so so hard right? Plus, you let Abby enter your music room but not Yuri"

Jaejin: "Because i consider my music room as my own little world. And Yuri doesn't know anything about music."

Minhwan: "So, you don't want Yuri to be part of your OWN LITTLE WORLD but Abby can be part of it? Is Abby that special to you?! Is it just because Yuri doesn't know anything in music is the real reason? Answer it by yourself Jin."

Jaejin: "huh?! How would i know that?!"

Minhwan: "You would know that because you are the one who is feeling it right ?! and the third one is why is Abby hurting this much?!"

Jaejin with a sad look: "Because she's inlove with me ever since"

Minhwan: "Bingo!! But? How did you know that?!"

Jaejin: "She told me when we're talking or Let's out this way, I'm trying to explain to her why i got angry and she really cried."

Minhwan: "And then?"

Jaejin: "and it's very painful when she said that she'll never disturb me again because it only means that she'll never talk or come near me. That moment, my heart seems ripped to many pieces and that moment of my life was the only moment that i wished that i could turn back time and hope that i never say those words to her."

Minhwan: "See Jin! you already answer the whole question."

Jaejin: "eh?!"

Minhwan: "asih Jin, we already done a lot of things while talking and yet you can't figure it out?! You better go home now and think it by yourself okay? I also need to rest and you too. okay?"

Jaejin: "Okay, thanks for your time Minari, i hope tomorrow I'll not be confused anymore."

             Then Jaejin went home and Minhwan is satisfied to what happen with their conversation because he said all the things needed to be said.

                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm so sorry for the late update prims. lately i was not that inspired to write but thanks to my HyunStar.. I was motivated again :"))