CHAPTER 3

Eternity Starts with loving you.

 

                    A day had passed and still she is practicing her piano piece that she will be performing on the next three months on their Event, Now its evening and she texted her two dear friends.

 

TO: Jaejin

Hi Jin, how are you? I hope you are fine, and not thinking about Yuri. Things will be just fine Jin just be strong. By the way, I texted you to remind you not to be late tomorrow because we have a ceremony for welcoming the School’s guest, we are in charge of it so please don’t be late okay? I’ll see you tomorrow then. I know you are sleeping already sleepy head because it’s already late now. Good Night <3

 

               And then she also texted Minhwan.

 

To: Minhwan

Hi Minari, good evening. I know you’re still awake and making some experiments on food that will be given for tomorrow school’s guest. So please do rest early okay? I already texted Jin and also reminded him not to be late, I hope he will not. HAHAHAH till here now , see you tomorrow. Goodnight <3

 

             Abby put his phone in the table beside her bed and went to sleep. She fall asleep so fast, on the other hand Jaejin is really still wake up, he just read the message of Abby sent to him. And he is talking to himself.

“she is so good to me, I hope she’s the one that I loved maybe I’ll not be hurt like this anymore but I think she would not love me that way, maybe she’s inlove with Minhwan. Aish!! What I am thinking... This is so stupid. I better sleep now; I can’t be late tomorrow because she will be getting angry if I’ll be late.”

                    They are now in their school and the ceremony was about to end. The two guys were fortunately not late. They are now waiting for their teacher’s instructions. Their teacher went to their way.

Teacher: “I’m glad of the result in today’s ceremony you three again did it well. I’m really glad that this school has students like you. You may now go back to your classes except for Jaejin.”

Abby and Minhwan went to their respective classes and Jaejin leave their as he was ask to.

Teacher: “Mr. Lee, you know that our event every end of semester is fast approaching. As you know you are the one in charge in this event, I know this will be really a big and a tiring event for you since you will be performing on that day too and you will also be the one so are you still sure that you can do this ?”

Jaejin: “ Ofcourse sir, I can do it, just trust me. I’ll do what it takes, I’ll make that event one of the best event.” and he give his teacher a satisfied smiled.

Teacher: “as what I can expect from you, Mr. Lee, I can really rely things on you. If there is any problem that will occur just let me know okay?”

Jaejin: “yes sir, can I go now to my class?”

Teacher: “oh yeah, thanks for your time.”

Jaejin: “anything for music sir” then he bowed 90 degree as a respect and he went to his class.

He has same class with Abby (with Monday and Friday schedule only) but when he went to their room, he only found Abby there. Alone and waiting for him.

Jaejin went inside the room to talk to Abby.

Jaejin: “Ab, don’t we have a class?”

Abby: “Ah, Jin, at last you’re here, we don’t have a class today because the teachers were out. They have an important meeting with the guests.”

Jaejin: “in our department only? Or is it in whole school?”

Abby: “Whole school I guess because Minhwan texted me to have lunch together since he doesn’t have a class too.”

Jaejin: “I see, so let’s go?”

Abby stand up and nodded. Minhwan is waiting them at the parking lot and Jaejin also brought his own car.

Minhwan: “Atlas! You two arrived, I’m so hungry.”

Abby: “sorry Minari, Jin arrived at the room late too.”

Minhwan: “fine fine. Let’s just go to the resto now? Ow! where will you ride Ab? With me or with Mr. Heartbrooken? AHAHAHA”

Jaejin: “Shut up!”

Abby: “okay. Stop, I’ll ride with Minhwan this time, I’ll not ride with Mr. Grumpy. AHAHAHA”

          When they arrive at the restaurant they receive the best service since it was owned by the family of Minhwan. In the middle of their happy meal, Jaejin told the two that he will be busy in the upcoming days.

Jaejin: “you know how big the said event, so I have to take good care of it.”

Abby: “it’s okay Jin, since I’ll be busy in school paper too, just do your best and if you need our help just tell us and we are always willing to help you, right Neiji?”

Minhwan: “RIGHT! And you know I’ll be busy too. I have to make new menu for the restaurants, and you know how complicated food is. AHAHA”

Jaejin: “ahahah yeah right. Thanks for the support guys and sorry if I can’t be with you during my free time. And Ab, you’ll be performing with your piano right? Have you finish the song that you are composing?”

Abby: “unfortunately not yet. But it’ll be done before the event for sure.”

Minhwan: “let’s just eat our future success. It’s my treat”

Abby: “it’s not your treat; it’s from your family. AHAHA, let’s stay in your house again just to have some relax time.”

Minhwan: “okay then, we’ll go to my house but don’t disturb me in my kitchen because I have to do something.”

Jaejin: “fine! Food again, you’re too lucky that you don’t get fat”